Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Vincent van Gogh for Women Vincent van Gogh for women

Vincent van Gogh for Women Vincent van Gogh for women
dislike

Vincent van Gogh for Women is a sweet floral fragrance containing notes of magnolia, lily of the valley, peony, sandalwood and amber. Available as EDT. Vincent van Gogh for Women was launched in 1998. The nose behind this fragrance is Alain Alchenberger.

Magnolia Floral Notes Peony Lily-of-the-Valley Sandalwood Amber

Vincent van Gogh for Women Fragrance Reviews

Jet Adore
Jet Adore

Vincent van Gogh the Fragrance features a pronounced note of magnolia. In this, the note has a distinct odor of 'nail polish remover' / acetone fumes, which I simply cannot get past. I recall Gucci Envy smelling the same way.

Julia Ryabov
Julia Ryabov

Sounds like Sergio Tacchini Donna. Feel melon and water lily. Very resistant.

dormir6
dormir6

I had it almost 10 years ago. That time I liked it so much! It reminded me of Gucci Envy with its flowery freshness. It was a kind of cold flower fragrance, very long lasting, clean and feminine.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vincent van Gogh Vincent van Gogh for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Vincent van Gogh Vincent van Gogh for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vincent van Gogh for Women by Vincent van Gogh. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vincent van Gogh for Women by Vincent van Gogh represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel LouLou Mauboussin Mauboussin Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Chanel Chanel N°5 Lancome Magie Noire Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Moschino Cheap & Chic Christian Dior Dolce Vita Yves Saint Laurent Opium Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Dita Von Teese Rouge Juliette Has A Gun Mad Madame Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen Fendi Fendi Theorema Boucheron Trouble Amouage Memoir Man Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance