Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Boudoir Jouy Vivienne Westwood for women

Boudoir Jouy Vivienne Westwood for women
dislike

Boudoir Jouy Vivienne Westwood for women Pictures Boudoir Jouy Vivienne Westwood for women Pictures Boudoir Jouy Vivienne Westwood for women Pictures

Boudoir Jouy by Vivienne Westwood is a fragrance for women. Boudoir Jouy is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2009. Top notes are red berries, mandarin orange and bamboo; middle notes are peony, jasmine and orris root; base notes are cashmere wood and amber.

Mandarin Orange Bamboo Raspberry

Boudoir Jouy Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Fragrance Review For Boudoir Jouy Vivienne Westwood

Top notes bamboo mandarin raspberry

Middle notes peony jasmine orris root

Base notes cashmere wood musk amber

Some people forget that Boudoir, the original and beloved popular sex perfume had flankers. They wear nothing like their progenitor. We remember Boudoir as being sexualized, dark, aromatic and very skanky but I have Mon Boudoir and Jouy and both of them are fruity florals that are sweeter, softer and decidedly more feminine. Mon Boudoir got to be rather typical but this one is unique. This has a bamboo wood note I like and cashmere wood. It's not quite an Oriental but it is woodsy when it dries down. The mandarin and raspberry are sweet and fresh and start the fragrance on the right foot. The floral notes are powdery orris root (iris) and soft pink peony as well as white jasmine. They are very lovely flowers. This is something to wear in spring time although I would not call it a heavy floral. It's subtle and sweet, innocent. I really do prefer this bottle and design to the original Boudoir. This one comes with an actual seduction scene at a lady's boudoir. An aristocratic gentleman is about to ravish a lady. I think that imagery should have been on the first Boudoir. If you like the first Boudoir and want to check out the flankers Mon Boudoir and Jouy be warned that these are much softer, sweeter and also a tad more like your average fruity floral. This one even reminded me of one of the Victoria Secret Angel fragrances or one of the Juicy Coutures. This is not bad just kind of common. But I did enjoy it.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

This is really much better for me to wear than the original Boudoir. I first wore Boudoir in 1998 and 1999 when it was new. At that time it was exotic and sexy for an 18 year old to wear. But now it smells like root beer and honey in a bad combination. This is what my tastes have developed into as far as Vivienne Westwood. This scent is a delicious raspberry and peony fragrance very girly very sweet a tad on the 1950's boudoir style. It can almost pass for one of the Guerlain Robe Noir scents. The dry down is heavenly with amber and cashmere. Nothing about this is remotely like the first Boudoir and that's why I like it. I also wear Mon Boudoir which is a nice fruity floral. If you like fruitiy floral and ambers try this stuff. Smells good.

hautegaunt
hautegaunt

really nice rendition of Boudoir, not so heavy and intense, very pleasant

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

A strange perfume! The opening notes were spicy, like curry. The notes then changed into a sweet floral scent, then... Into bubble gum? Funny...

A nice perfume, shocking.

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

A good sweet daytime fragrance. Despite the 'Boudoir' in the title, this is nothing like Vivienne Westwood's original perfume, being much lighter and floral.

lucifera
lucifera

its a quite pleansant perfume to me :-) handy for everyday use..nothing seducive about it though..just mwah nice and not too sweet and lingers all day with me

Grrlscout
Grrlscout

I adore Boudoir, but this is terrible. If you like Insolence, you'll like this - similar sorts of fruit notes mixed in with the flowers. My skin loves the original Boudoir, but on me, Boudoir Jouy smells like what my car used to smell like in summer if I'd put my shopping from the farmers market in the trunk, then stopped in to get a cup of coffee before going home. Overripe fruit and flowers... a bit sickly. Roll down the window and drive quickly after spraying on this one

MoietToi
MoietToi

OMG! All I have to say is that this is a fruit coctail heaven. But don't let the girly opening fool you! Beacuse soon it becomes heavy,musky and down right sexy perfect for night time. Abit like a lighter and more powdery version of Agent Provocateur. But the heaviness didn't last that long as it became considerabily powdery light later on. But still this scent is good. I like it but not enough to buy it.

tuturab
tuturab

SOS my fellow perfume lovers! I have been seeking high and low to test all of the VW prefume without success here in Australia- the land down under! Would anyone be kind enough to share some of these amazing fragrance with me? I am happy to share my extensive collections for trade-have lots of other fragrance as you can see in my profile.

Please message me! :)

pmihova
pmihova

If you expect anything like the original Boudoir, you are up for serious disappointment. Its far away from the decisive statement of Boudoir, from its thick aura and obsessive presence.

Jouy is light, fresh, floral-fruity, distinctive enough without any complications. Something like rose, something like peony, something like nothing. Pleasant to use, but nothing more.

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

this smelled super fresh fruity floral
on my skin it was very fruity berry fresh with
like peony and fresh jasmine very light underneath the fruit. It was very nice and i like it a lot but after a while it got a strange synthetic smell to it.
without the synthetic cloud it would be a very lovely fruity sweet floral scent

Boudoir Jouy by Vivienne Westwood 3.60 out of 5 based on 49 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Jouy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Jouy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boudoir Jouy by Vivienne Westwood. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boudoir Jouy by Vivienne Westwood represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.