Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Naughty Alice Vivienne Westwood for women

Naughty Alice Vivienne Westwood for women
dislike

yellow floral
Naughty Alice Vivienne Westwood for women Pictures Naughty Alice Vivienne Westwood for women Pictures Naughty Alice Vivienne Westwood for women Pictures

Naughty Alice is the new perfume from the designer Vivienne Westwood, available from October 2010. Inspired by the playful imagination of the controversial Vivienne Westwood world, the perfumer Bruno Jovanovic creates this warm and sexy fragrance for modern women. Note of the composition include black rose, violet, ylang-ylang and musk.

It is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml EDP.

Musk Ylang-Ylang Violet Black Rose

Profumo di Armonia
Flirty Alice

Naughty Alice Fragrance Reviews

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

Naughty Alice is a fooler if you are not reading reviews prior to the purchase. Based on the name one might expect a dirty, dark heavy fragrance. Naughty Alice in fact is totally opposite. She's incredibly soft, laid back and powdery. There is a heavy soft powder here which I do quite enjoy however some may not. It is something I might spray on after a shower. I find it quite a lovely scent suitable for daytime wear. Non offensive. It does have great sticking power to the skin. Even though she goes on soft she stays with you for many hours. I do enjoy this and it's got it's place and time. I hope this review helps others who are interested in this scent.

momtoeve
momtoeve

Definitely a violet powdery scent. On my skin it dries down to a sweet violet french pastry confection. Very unique!

Lust87
Lust87

There's nothing "naughty" in this perfume (except the name, of course), it has nothing to do with Boudoir or Anglomania.
It's a soft, powdery, pleasant, musky-floral fragrance, to me, it works a bit like an aromatherapy scent, that's why it's one of my favourite "bedtime perfumes."
Naughty Alice isn't complicated, rich, dense, isn't particularly deep but it's nice, makes me feel better and calmer. That's why i like it.
Musk is the most dominant note in this fragrances. It's warm, cozy, feminine and soft. It's clearly detectable in the opening, heart and base.
Besides, i get a lot of powdery, sweet violets and some dose of ylang-ylang. The rose seems to play just some supporting role, though it's noticeable, especially in the opening.
If you like powdery violets and soft, musky fragrances, you have to try this one.
Longevity seems to be moderate, about 5-6 hours, and it stays rather close to the skin, though isn't a typical "skin scent."

Water_is_my_life
Water_is_my_life

I bought this as a blind buy, since a lot of people were saying how it was nice and "polite" as a scent (I.e. not overbearing).

It starts out with a very distinct iris/orris root sort of smell, with a very obvious tint of baby powder. But as it progresses, it just becomes more and more powdery. to the point of being overly powdery...having a warm base skin, it tends to draw out the sweet tones in a perfume (i.e. vanilla, sandalwood, tonka bean, toffee, honey, etc.). This perfume was overbearingly powdery on me, I can't stand it. :(

I'd swap this for something fresh and green any day.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

A friend at work has this and 'Cheeky Alice'. She took them in for me to smell. I love this one as i'm a violet-obsessive! Very light and powdery, on the opposide end of the spectrum to Lush's 'Tuca Tuca', which is a deep, dark, smokey violet. (which i also love)

chrisndema
chrisndema

very dissapointed. for a high fashion lady i expected better. Weak watery musky violet scented water. drys down to a faint baby powder smell. No lengevity, low sillage. I gave mine away.

Naughty Alice is a great little perfume. It’s a soft, musky floral. Quite simple, soft, and inoffensive. I don’t think there is anything naughty about this very well behaved perfume. I’d sooner say it’s nice rather than naughty. If you are a violet lover or a musk lover, you must try this. I smell musk and violet in equal doses, not much else. I do wish it lasted longer. It is very soft and fleeting, and very subtle, like you are wearing a soft powder.

Ioli19
Ioli19

This is sexy, unique, true to its notes- all can be detected, powdery, the best violet around.
It's like a sexy baby powder, soft but promising mischievousness ! The rose is soft, I could have sworn vanilla is there too, thankfully not too sweet, definitely not overpowering, bit eccentric!
The sillage and longevity are good, it's not worn by many so it does stand out and people commend on it! The bottle is so cute, lovely to display!
Fab for any season I think.
Do sample it, I think it is underrated, many perfume lovers would be pleasantly surprised by it. I sure love it!

raw umber
raw umber

Thanks to Vie Cafe for gifting me a bottle of this beauty!

Naughty Alice is violet powder-sweet, not marshmallow-powder sweet. The violets and powder are quite prominent in the opening, and in the dry down a pink rose peeks out through the powder. It's tender and as other reviewers suggested, slightly vintage in feeling. It becomes a little bit sweeter and more vanillic in its final phase of development.

It reminds me of a little girl dressed in light pink on her way to ballet class, but really anyone can wear this. Good projection and longevity, great for all year round.

piggyluv
piggyluv

Sweet candied violets, expensive dusting powder and a hint of musk to ground and give depth- this is a deluxe version of Love's Baby Soft on me. Classy, sexy and understated, a quite original scent nowadays.

Sofia123
Sofia123

Agree with a previous comment - has a touch of flowers by kenzo but not as harsh more subtle.

Scarlette
Scarlette

Smells like powdered lilacs to me. Very sweet and good for spring. A little floral for my tastes, but nice. Lasts a long time. Sweet little bracelet attached....my daughter loves it. Smells too much like my deodorant to be special to me. Pleasant. Love's Baby Soft on Steroids with Red Lipstick.

SS79
SS79

Always wanted to try this!..and today I found it!!! This is sweet powder!.. So elegant, warm & girly! Love this blind buy! Couldn't resist at $17.77 for a 50ml at my local Shoppers Drugmart! I can't stop smelling my wrist!

flowermom
flowermom

I recently tried this whilst browsing a department store, 1st spray is nothing special, delightful bottle really playful and suits its name, after walking around the store for 20 mins I could smell a gorgeous powdery scent with a dab of floral, a hint of sweets!! A dusting of woody musk!! Not a " bang in your face" scent but whimsical enough to make you want to keep sniffing!! Rather expensive here in the uk but worth every penny, this perfume should not have a lasting scent as its quite subtle but surprisingly it holds it own and I can smell it on my top hours later, I simply adore it from its naughty name to the cheeky bottle, its well worth a purchase as it should hold appeal to both gourmet/ floral lovers, I definatly prefer this to flirty/ cheeky Alice simply as this ( to me anyway!!) has a more babyish sweety smell and I love candyish perfumes, don't be mistaken tho!! This is a much more refined , expensive take on a " sweetish" scent , 10/10, its a winner, hope it isn't discontinued any time soon !! Xx

blondeambitioned
blondeambitioned

Did Westwood have Alice in Wonderland in mind? There is nothing naughty about this Alice - she is a prim and proper girl who always wears slips under her dresses, crosses her legs, sips her tea slowly and speaks softly. Feminine ylang ylang dries down to a powdery, creamy violet musk that stays close to the skin. Soft, innocent, and demure. Lovers of Ellen Tracy Bronze should try this one.

sissu
sissu

This is a slightly more powdery version of Cheeky Alice. The two smell strikingly similar. I have the Cheeky Alice so I don't really see the need to add Naughty Alice to my collection. Both are very pleasant fragrances though I admittedly grieve the absence of the gorgeous lilly of the valley from this one though.

maźka1984
maźka1984

I have here the most beautiful floral composition with Violet. Rose is definitely in the back and the smell is powdery, soft and caresses the senses. Alice in this release is completely different than the name would suggest perfume.
For me it is the smell associated with security,baby powder, motherhood. I was looking for something like this for a few months because I'll be a mum again.
  Reminds me a little Flower by Kenzo - but it is not a twin copy - I know because my mum used the Kenzo about year. Otherwise, these two scents put on the skin - the similarity hits only the first notes.
Very nice bottle.
Lifetime half day

selinacat
selinacat

I'm usually very spicy and oriental, so Naughty Alice is VERY powdery for me.

The composition is flowers and musk. That's it. So while I don't really go for floral scents, I love me some musk! The floral mix makes it great for Spring while the musk compliments my oriental skin adherence.

The first whiff was so gentle I thought, "oh great that was a waste" but then hours later, (min. 3hrs when writing this) I was still sniffing the same mild powdery scent. I kept randomly thinking "oooh what is that enticing smell? Oh yeah! I sprayed that sample!...Yum!" Then I would forget about it minutes later until another random whiff sparked a repeat. Weird!

That bizarre smell cycle imprinted a memorable impression on me. The mild scent stays exactly the same. No top notes, no base notes, but no change in silage either. A complete flat-line of the exact same smell from start to finish.

That is what makes Alice "naughty". The smell was sweetly pleasant with a mild sexiness wafting in and out apt, without being creepy Uncle. (others say it isn't sexy but, um...you want Alice in fishnets on a street-corner? So, Slutty Alice?)

Its non descriptive enough to be blind buy worthy if the price is right (god, not often I say that)

If your experience is similar, you'll forget it the minute you smell it, but you'll KNOW when you smell it again. All without being overbearing. That's real sex appeal. Oh Alice you tease! c'mere baby!!! XD

xabaras
xabaras

I smell violet and vanilla. It is a sexy fragrance, but also subtle. Quite charming. It is very simple in its floral sweetness. I can't detect any rose note on my skin. The violet and vanilla notes you get at the beginning last for about an hour, then it goes musky in the drydown and it doesn't develop into anything else. A good fragrance to keep for occasions in which you want to smell playful.

saharafamily
saharafamily

I bought this thinking it would be a great Ylang-Ylang, plus the bottle is gorgeous. However the scent is cheap and nothing like the notes stated stand out! I smell an apple-sauce spicy vibe with a settling of vanilla.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

There is nothing naughty about this scent. Alice was this time very nice girl. It reminds me of something innocent rather than bad. NA is light, crispy, airy with musky edge, crystal clear and suitable for daily wear, not offensive. I get nothing powdery. Lasting power on me was very poor after one hour Alice left without goodbye. So i also left my sample without coming back to it.

KasKas
KasKas

I do get the baby powder reference but I do get the naughty vibe as well. In my skin it does smell naughty naughty!

I picture an angelic face - all sweet and cute - but then you look into her eyes and instantly know that her angelic looks are seriously deceiving. She's deep and sultry.

Notice I used the word sultry and not sexy. Sultry for me means intriguing and mysterious (something that is inherent to the person) whereas sexy is overtly sexual and in your face.

justlydia92
justlydia92

I love this fragrance bluebells bluebells and more bluebells is the initial reaction but once it settles it's feminine and powdery. A must try! Plus the braclet you get is very charming ! X

myjebo2012
myjebo2012

It smells similar to Rasasi Innocence but the drydown has a mellowy vanilla smell to it. When I ordered it, I read in a previous post that said it smells like Lovedose by Diesel. How so? @Tarzan there is nothing of the sort. Wow some ppl's perception of a fragrance can be way off! That's for sure.

I just fell in love! Naughty Alice is very ME, not sugarsweet but halfwaysweet flowernotes and a great punch of Musk. Love the combo of Violet, Rose and Ylang-Ylang..Thanx Allinug for a sample - I must buy a bottle soon!! In my opinion a great springtime scent.

Jag blev just kär! Naughty Alice är väldigt JAG, inte sockersöt men ändå halvsöta blomnoter och en rejäl dos Musk. Älskar kombinationen av Viol, Ros och Ylang-Ylang. Tack Allinug för doftprovet - jag måste bara köpa en flaska snart. Detta tycker jag är en superfin vårdoft.

rubydoll
rubydoll

Sweet mellow and warm, not edgy and in the final dry down I think then you should invite your otherhalf for a nibble just behind your ear.,but thats why it's naughty heh heh;-)
My nose is tending to mix all of them together bar the ylang and the violet but it is very cold today.
I did think it would be more edgy,but believe me I'm glad it isn't.
Just yum yum yum.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

very good and soft, like Rance fragrance.

parislady
parislady

Naughty Alica is a heady sexy scent.
I do like a few V Westwood fragances but not all, as some are quite sweet and others overpowering.
This one is just perfect. The blend of soft Ylang Ylang flowers with rose and voilet makes a soft powdery scent with a lovely musky drydown. It feels like being talced after a lovely scented bath.
Its different enough to make you feel special and is a very sensual scent with a touch of mystery.
One for the ladies who love passion of all kinds in their life.

smellME
smellME

A warm powdery dream come true...
A little fresh start and then musk and black rose gets along really well !
The ylang - ylang I cant pick ,cause I dont know its smell correctly.
The black rose must be the black-sweet liqourice note I am getting.
I am surprised and happy every time a scent moves me ~
Naughty Alice do... In a way it reminds me of a smell way back and can't figure out what it is. It might be thouse red and black santa lollipops I loved as a little girl. Sweet sticky liquorice.
Can't really sense the violet as much as I wanted to - too bad,
but this is still special ! The only smell I can connrct it to . would be when I had Indian summer by Priscilla Presley, a while ago...and that would be my closest vague memory of it. This is better though....
Amd the NAUGHTY word would stand for ...beeing naughty but playful at the same time - going your own way, doin what you want without taking notice what some people might think !
As I didnt reach for it and too warm for me..let me tell you .its swapped....
Lovely and quite longlasting too, not too subtle at all.
Very nice and different from others if you want a special signature !
Never reached for it...swapped when found somth better....
might get it again someday...

Tazerin
Tazerin

I enjoy Naughty Alice but I was a bit upset that the smaller bottles look yucky compared to the larger ones! But aside from appearances, I'm pretty happy with this fragrance. It's very slightly similar to Loverdose by Diesel, which isn't a bad thing in my book. You can definitely tell the difference between the two, though. Typically I wear this in balmy weather in the evenings and it has reasonable longevity, which is great. It's a warm smell with a little bit of mystery to it so I wouldn't recommend it for people in their early or mid teens even though the bottle appeals to them. My first experience with a Vivienne Westwood was a good one, all up!

viveka
viveka

For my nose is simply duplication of MyQueen by McQueen...And that's pity cos that bottle and that promising name really could do a little bit better than that. Powdery, violety, nice, a little bit sultry but - more in kind, childish way than sharp and edgy as f.e. Boudoir is. Still, if you don't have MyQueen you can go for it, for every owners of McQueen's botlle it would be just unnecessary.
But the bottle itself is sweet :)

I own Cheeky Allce but this one is better, richer, more interesting, more presence.Cheeky is a light floral that has no projection. Naughty without being sexy or anything like that is pleasant, easy to wear, feminine, a better scent.
It is powdery but in a musky way, so I don't mind. Iit is a bit flirtatious, not serious.
I don't think iti is a violet scent,I detect more the black rose. Not groundbreaking but it smells very nice.

somethingbrighter
somethingbrighter

I don't usually like florals, but the powdery nature of this one has won me over. Not particularly naughty, but instead, nice.

lucifera
lucifera

im wearing it right now..its a huge difference from her first scent boudouir, alice is a real soft and light scent! i can hardly smell it after a few minutes..i tested both cheeky and naugthy alice and i think they are both a weak reminiscense from frederik malle's lipstick rose wich is a better choice if you like this smell but wish to last longer..

such a shame! i prefer her first perfume over this

HumingbirdHeart
HumingbirdHeart

Ive tried this one a couple times now, when its on my skin i can smell nothing other then baby powder. Strait up, no embellishment.
Its a shame really in theory this smells lovely.

tsofa
tsofa

This perfume was my first experience with Vivienne Westwood’s’ perfumes and, honestly, when it came to my attention, I thought to myself that this is a wonderful powdery floral perfume. Since the last time I wore it, my taste for fragrances has changed a thousand times. At this point, I must admit that after wearing it again for some time now, I find it to be very musky, very strong, very… not to my liking! And that’s odd to me as I was always fond of florals.

It is still a beautiful fragrance, violet giving it most of its beauty, further offering personality, sophistication, finesse! Longevity is beyond imagination on my skin. I spray it just once early in the morning and now, before bed time, I still smell it!

Overall, I do appreciate this perfume... But, on others! Worn, my skin and nose had other plans…

almarie
almarie

I bought samples of this one and Cheeky Alice off eBay (they came together) and I have to say that they are both nice- I tend to like this one better of the two, but I don't know if I would invest in buying either of these. I can definitely smell the black rose note in this perfume. Some days I may prefer the Cheeky Alice because it's a bit more citrusy but still contains the same type of scent to it. This one might be better suited for fall or winter.

lizascarlet
lizascarlet

I bought this one because I try to find an alternative parfume which smell like Baby Rose Versace (which has already discountinued). Firstly, I did smell that there was a part of the scent that similar to Baby Rose Versace, so I bought it. Secondly, I still felt comfortably using this parfume, and sprayed it frequently. But the three times I wore (with lessen on spray), a felt a little bit strange, a little bit dizzy. The next times I wore, I felt very uncomfortably, much headache. I did't know, it because too musky or too sharp smell of violet, or less of powdery smell that I expected. So, I think I should leave this Alice behind.

xrayer
xrayer

I got samples of this and Cheeky Alice to try and I definitely prefer this fragrance. I found the opening a bit sharp but the dry down is just gorgeous, soft powdery floral. Others say this doesn't inspire 'naughtiness' but it sure made my hubby cuddle up close and exclaim I smelled lovely!

shopgirl
shopgirl

Unfortunately, the perfume itself was very old lady style, not a youthful style as indicated by the fancy packaging. If someone said this was a perfume from the early eighties I would have believed it, as it is quite a heavy scent.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

I used to own Anglomania and I absolutely loved it, then it was discontinued. Naughty Alice starts out promising and it instantly reminds me of Anglomania without the leather and nutmeg.

The sillage lies very close to the skin. The lasting power of the top notes are fairly fleeting as well. Though, the base on my skin stays on fairly well it's a fresh, spicy rose powder.

It seems to me that this is just a cheapened version of Anglomania. I like this one but, it doesn't inspire naughtiness to me. Anglomania inspired naughtiness, Naughty Alice doesn't, though you would have to be in a very intimate setting for anyone to smell this on you.

Cheri
Cheri

A most impossible fragrance! Impossible to find, impossible to wear. Why they didn't name it Cheshire Cat I'll never know!
I just wish I could find the tester in my area!

samloves
samloves

Warm, soft powdery makes me feel safe. reminds me of Gwen Stephanie Lovers the baby. Innocent kind of smell.

0135rachy
0135rachy

Naughty Alice, im not sure where the naughty comes from, to me this is certainly not a sexy nor seductive frag, nothing naughty here. This is a powdery, clean and gentle smell, inoffensive and easy to wear. I belive it smells like johnsons baby range. This is not the sort of frag i would normally go for but i fell in love with the bottle and concept and bought blind. Reminds me of my nan who wear Kenzo Flower which smells very similar and compliments her personality and gentle nature. Im going to give this one to my nan as i know she will love it

65Hilary48
65Hilary48

I got this one for Christmas. It's very pretty and powdery. Also long lasting, and develops well over time, goes from being talcum powdery to more of a vanilla smell. When I wake up in the morning after wearing it, I always think my skin smells like a cabbage patch kid, which is lovely. Having said that, it doesn't bowl you over and I wouldn't have bought it for myself because I prefer something with more of a kick.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Vivienne Westwood’s Naughty Alice perfume is incredibly unique. Sensual black rose, edgy violet, and a touch of pink pepper. It’s feminine and classy, not candy sweet. Long lasting beautiful fragrance!

balloons2077
balloons2077

I have this perfume. It's full bodied and has a creamy undertone. Overall, I think it's okay! Definitely floral. It's the only Vivienne West perfume I have tried so far.

Fizzy
Fizzy

High quality of heavy fragrance. Silage strong, longevity the whole evening. It smells in the dry down exactly like Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum, but miles stronger or Chloe Love eau de Parfum Intense. A mature perfume with well fitting name, indeed. But the smell is not very good, what is in it - I can not even guess. This is only my opinion, I guess, there are lot of fan of it, because it is high quality and special with some punch in it. For 50+ only woman.

passionata20
passionata20

Yesterday i have tested it in a tax free shop on a paper blot...
What can i say? At first i didn´t smell almost anything. Tried really hard to smell something "naughty" but simply couldn´t. Then after 15 minutes it began to develope, at first a very fresh and clean scent that turned later into something familiar. I was puzzled what does this scent reminds me of and after about 30 minutes it turned into a mix of YSL "Cinema" and Burberry "Body" with a more green notes in it. I can´t say that i don´t like it, it is a nice smell, but i expected something more extreme in a sweeter way maybe. Quite unoffensive and not a great sillage. I would say that nothing special as well. But i tested it only on a paper blot so i might be mistaken as well. Next time i will try it on my skin as well and will update my review, but by far i am very neutral about this fragrance.
VW had much better ones.

tubita
tubita

This perfume is quite long lasting and smells delish:) i loved it and bought it. I think this perfume quite similar to YSL Cinema on my skin which is one of my favourite one.

Seraphic
Seraphic

Soft and powdery florals, very nice and simple. This fragrance definitely isn't sexy or "Naughty" though, it's very innocent. There isn't a whole lot to say about this fragrance because the notes listed are exactly what you get, nothing more nothing less all about equal.

Not overly original but definitely a nice one, lasting power is okay,

It was mentioned that this fragrance is similar to Flora by Gucci and I agree but this one is more baby powder like.

Jellybean
Jellybean

soft powdery violets, creamy florals and musk; then shortly after it's violets and sugarcookies-cake combo. it sounds odd but it smells pretty good. on the other hand there's nothing naughty about this perfume, the name is misleading. this is the safe daytime scent, and too bad it doesn't last longer than 3 hours.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is a lovely soft violet fragrance, a note I'm growing to love more and more. A pretty powdery floral, not one that shies away, discreet, but one that says confidence and a cheeky wink. The name is so appropriate. This is for a girl who is being coy while wearing white lace. It is also wonderfully creamy and has just a hint of musk. Good sillage and staying power too. Very nice indeed. If you find the other offerings by Vivienne Westwood a bit daunting, definitely give this a try.

I adore powdery fragrances, so naturally, Naughty Alice is a fragrance I admire. It's not really baby powder to my nose, in fact it's more floral, juicy and sweet.

I swear I can smell pear in the top notes of Naughty Alice. The scent is very feminine, luscious and smooth. If I had to describe the way it smells to me, I'd say sugared pears, sweet ylang ylang and powdered roses.

Although the name Naughty Alice is somewhat misleading, do not be swayed into thinking that this fragrance isn't sensual, it's just not outright sexy or 'naughty' as such. It's a shy scent at times, but it's also very playful and captivating.

The cute Alice in Wonderland reference suits the composition well, with the scent resembling that sweet, childish curiousity. I tend to get a lot of musky vanilla towards the drydown, which is pleasing and of course, inoffensive. It's a nice, subtle fragrance that can be worn almost all year round.

The longevity is quite impressive on my skin, lasting a good full day. I haven't really had a chance to be exposed to many Vivienne Westwood perfumes, only admired the bottles from afar. But truth be told, Naughty Alice is far more than just a pretty bottle. There's a beautiful scent inside that is just waiting to be discovered.

Allinug
Allinug

I got this perfume today and I love it. In the beginning I can smell something fruity and floral but there is no fruit...hmm...then comes the musk and it blends so beautiful.

I usually don't like floral perfumes so I was a little surprised that I love Naughty Alice but when I looked at Vivienne Westwood website I understood because there it says that Naughty Alice is FLORIENTAL.

treenhe
treenhe

this perfume is far heavier than the ingredients would suggest. no way is it a light and breezy floral. to me it is dior's poison with a heavy honey edge to it or even a bit lou lou by cacharel. very strong projection and amazing (almost too much) longevity. this is totally 'naughty' to me...the amount of musk in it must be enormous! the other westwoods are too much for me and this is verging on that but it is the only one i could wear without suffering perfume headache....just.
and then only in winter.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

Naughty Alice is mildly floral, yet excessively sweet and creamy, like a Red Velvet cupcake. Naughty? I think Alice is "Naughty" in flirtatious sense.

Longevity is excellent

fanciful
fanciful

This smells like a more fresh version of Flower by Kenzo. I didn't think it was anything special at first, but then it kind of grew on me. The lasting power stinks.. However, I love it! :)

salihah
salihah

why do people like this my auntie had and said she loved it but to me it didnt smell like anything..........

So far I was always disappointed with Vivienne Westwood scents. I would have expected something completely different with such a brand name. Then she often has nice and promising scent names , like "Naughty Alice", but the scents do not live up to that. "Alice" is just a "normal simple" scent, quite flat, with nothing to it.

Louw
Louw

I was disappointed with this. I expected something really exciting - well, something naughty, I suppose - from Vivienne Westwood and I've loved her previous offerings so had high hopes.

Unfortunately, on my skin, I found this to be far from naughty. Perfectly nice but very, very ordinary. A little hint of spice but mainly just an inoffensive powdery vanilla.

Pleasant enough but a bit of a let-down for me, sadly.

xen
xen

Yumm!...... I have to admit, I love it. It's soft and old fashioned and powdery and flowery! It's just so 'girly'. Instant rose, then softens and finishes with that wonderful violet and warm musk...... I can imagine Alice wearing this!.... Well done Bruno! And the bottle is gorgeous with the little extra charm :o)

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

This is a rather powdery rose on me, which is fine, but doesn't have the wow factor that I've come to expect from Westwood perfumes.

booandgagamomma
booandgagamomma

I like it. But its just not naughty enough!

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

She's goregous! The fragrance may not be outstanding, but it sure is lovely - warm and very comforting, not necessarily "naughty", more like "playful". It stays close to my skin, it is powdery, but it's not tiring as some powdery perfumes can be. Its delicious smell reminds me of an apple pie for some reason. Naughty Alice has a bit of a vintage feel. I think it's that kind of perfume that makes your boyfriend want to hug you close. The bottle is just perfect. Naughty Alice makes me feel warm and happy inside. I love her!

ashbee28
ashbee28

I LOVE this perfume, just got it for my birthday. I don't know what it smells like, whatever it is, it smells good!

lapurrla
lapurrla

I saw the poster for this & went inside the store eager to try "Naughty Alice". The ads & packaging were really well-done. Unfortunately the fragrance itself was a let-down, because to me it smells too strongly of powder, a la Lutece & Vanderbilt. Too bad really, because Westwood perfumes get interesting reviews & I don't find many to try here in South Australia. But it won't stop me trying her others, when I actually find them.

Jamtin
Jamtin

I thought I would love this - coming from Vivienne Westward. But I think it would suit a young (teen) woman who thinks wearing lacy knickers is naughty...

Contessa01
Contessa01

I tried this yesterday, sprayed it on my wrist and thought meh nothing special here. What was interesting about this though as the drydown is so different from the initial blast. At first is seems light airy and boring and when I tried it next to the new Juicy couture love and peace I thought they were both boring inoccuous bland scents. But when I arrived home about a half hour later I was smelling this gorgeous musky amber/rose fragrance and thought for a second - what else did I spray on myself?! I realised though that the tiny bit of juicy couture I sprayed (uck) had long gone from its spot and that what I was smelling was Naughty Alice! I was so surprised! I smelt my arm for the next few hours and went out again today to try it in case for some reason I was wrong. First, I got the boring blast and thought I was wrong. But within about 10 mins I started to smell the lovely drydown. I bought myself a bottle straight away. I really recommend not brushing it off too quickly and not trying it on a card but spraying it on yourself to give the dry down a chance. So ok it's not as good as Boudoir but it makes a good impression.
Edit: unfortunately this is not for me. I started to get headaches when wearing it and now can't spray it. I don't know why but unfortunetly this has happened.

seatonica
seatonica

Can't explain why on me Naughty Alice is very similar to Diesel Feminine Plus Plus. I get vanilla, nothing like Champs Elysees. Go figure.

sofiii
sofiii

Naughty Alice is a really nice cute girly baby-powder scent with an easy opening of pear infused baby powder scent; somewhat the fresh pear-ness reminds me of Balenciaga Paris by Cristobal Balenciaga, which is quite genuine refreshing, instead of synthetic sugary plastic pear notes. From here, it just gets more rose-violet floral, and goes floral since. It certainly has its personality, but since there are so many baby-powder perfume around, somewhat Naughty Alice just doesn’t stand out much. However, it is nice enough to make me splurge because I like baby powder scent and am on a mission of finding a well-balanced one. It is much less synthetic-cold than Baby by Harajuku Lovers; less fruity-sour than Annai Sui by Anna Sui, much much less cloying/occasionally headache-incuding than Flower by Kenzo.

Over all, Naughty Alice is a super baby-cute fragrance that can put me comfortably asleep with a smile on my face. Yes, scent-wise I like it (and would wear it to bed, without any naughty thoughts). Well…Naughty? Alice? Neither of the words comes to my mind.

NatWeb
NatWeb

A sweet little floral, nothing 'naughty' about it. Cute bottle though. For me it was very reminiscent of Guerlain's Champs Elysees.

SarahNichole
SarahNichole

I sampled this one today, and it smells exactly like I sprayed myself down with baby powder. There are no other scents mixed in, it doesn't move or progress, it's just baby powder from start to finish. Since I like the smell of baby powder, this didn't bother me, but I'm not entirely sure that's what I'm looking for in a perfume.

It's soft and pretty and entirely innocent. There's nothing naughty about it, but it's not bad for a daytime perfume if you like powdery scents, which I do. I just wish there was maybe a little something else mixed in.

Bratka
Bratka

I bought it, because I like Vivienne Westwood at all...

First - nothing special. Typical flowers. I was so disappointed
But after 30 minutes - what smell so beautifull and worm and feminine? Me? Really? Where went typical flowers?
Far, far away...

Naughty? - in musk with floral accentes are some naughty notes. Alice? - well, unfortunatelly, I am not Alice. But Wonderland is so close to me!

Great fragrance! Thanks Vivienne!

antonpan
antonpan

A typical violet-rose powdery scent like Kenzo Flower or Guerlain L'Instant Magique, maybe a bit softer.

guest_Katie.
guest_Katie.

This perfume looks really cool!:)
i love Alice in Wonderland and VW, I need to go and test it for myself to see if I will like it as much as the bottle haha! :D:)

This perfume is unique, it has a vintage and modern aroma. It is just like Vivian Westwood designs they always have a vintage and modern aspect to them. Regarding this perfume smelling childish is utter nonsense, I have never smelled children smelling like this perfume nor would I want to. This perfume is for women who understand a unique perfume. Like this perfume, Well done Miss Westwood.

Migotka
Migotka

Out of all perfume designers, Vivienne Westwood is the one that should know the best what is means to be naughty. And yet her new fragrance is as naughty as last years Tim Burton's flop, where the naughtiest thing that happened was Alice telling her old crazy auntie that it was time to stop dreaming about a knight in shiny armour. Wow, some serious naughtiness involved indeed, not.

In the same way, not-so-naughty creation from Westwood house id fluffy and floral and light and fun. I would not call is a sexy modern fragrances for women, rather a playful fragrances for little girld/teenagers, I used to wear something similar when I was 12, and the bottle cost me an awesome 4 dollars back then. If the nose behind it was inspired by Vivienne, then obviously he knows something about her we dont... Maybe she likes pink fluffy toys and reads children's stories before going to bed, who knows?

TankGirl
TankGirl

well...this isnt naughty at all...unoriginal, beige, boring, tipical...I dont know, I love VW creations but this one...naaaaaaa
I would really like to give it to my mom as her name is Alice, but the fragrance is nothing special..

A second opinion: I smell pear in here, actually there are two main notes that I get: pear and peony. This perfumes has the main notes of Jadore and Celine, they smell similar but well, it is still not very interesting :(

evamoon
evamoon

Naughty Alice begins like a pure powdery smell. Some minutes later it is very similar to Tumulte (without its sharp and patchouli tones) In the end the aroma of vanilla is revealed. In general this is very pleasant fragrance, nice for autumn and winter. It is not as unique as another scents of this brand, but it is better than typical mainstream. Pretty and quite interesting, but not breathtaking. In my opinion Boudoir is still the best fragrance by Vivien Westwood.

lillybee
lillybee

So sad that all the big, bold, daring, sexy and avant-garde Vivienne Westwood scents like Anglomania and Boudoir are being discontinued in favour of these plain, no-brainer versions such as Naughty Alice and Boudoir Jouy.

Naughty Alice is a light, fluffy and creamy white floral vanilla scent on a baby-powder rose and violet base that's pleasant to the more sophisticated nose but is also on the sweet side. It's well-blended so tends to become a bit linear from the middle downwards.

This new fragrance actually carries a lot of Anglomania DNA in it but in a diluted and softened form that's been totally stripped off the overt sexiness and the provocative leather note which gives that naughty aspect to Anglomania.

Naughty Alice is the innocent,sweet little girl that comes to play from next door, she's still a child, just like this fragrance, I imagine it more on girls than on grownup women.

cherubkiss
cherubkiss

Tried this today and I like it. First impression is I can smell greens, and spicy notes, then the rose comes to the surface, followed by a soft sweet violet. It is different and I would descibe it as a daring girl but very deep down is a little darling and rather sweet. Yes... I like naughty Alice very much and will be putting it on my christmas list.

Thaigirl
Thaigirl

That will create some funny conversations. I can just imagine myself standing in a bar and somebody comes up to me and says:
-mmm, smells nice, what are you wearing ?
-Naughty Alice
-No I did not ask your nickname, I asked what you are wearing........
-naughty Alice
lol

Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood 4.17 out of 5 based on 333 ratings and 83 user reviews

NAUGHTY ALICE for WOMEN by Vivienne Westwood EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TESTER
NAUGHTY ALICE for WOMEN by Vivienne Westwood EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ TESTER
Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Naughty Alice Perfume by Vivienne Westwood, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Gift Set 1.7oz
Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz Body Lotion 150ml 5oz 2pcs
Perfume.com
Naughty Alice Perfume by Vivienne Westwood - 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Naughty Alice Perfume by Vivienne Westwood - 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.