Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Cafe Petite Voluspa for women
dislike

coffee
ozonic

Warm, seductive, comforting and sensual fragrance. An intoxicating combination of African coffee flower, spiced chai tea, fresh crème and chopped vanilla bean.

It belongs to the Victoria Collection of Petite Roll On Perfumes. Each stunning bottle comes in its own matching decorative cylinder.

It is available in 15 ml bottle, making it ideal for purse and travel.

Coffee Tea Sweet Notes Vanille

Cafe Petite Fragrance Reviews

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

This smells different to me on different days. Some days I smell lily and spice and almost a maple-ish vanilla cinnamon. Love those days. Other days I just smell a foody cinnamon over an estee-lauderish musk. Some days its soap plus vanilla with a trace of tea and something like myrhh-coconut. I don't know why. Maybe since the perfume is oil based I get different proportions of chemicals on different days. Or maybe my nose's abilities are just inconsistent.

belladonna'sbliss
belladonna'sbliss

Fluer in this title is a word that shouldn't be taken lightly. There are floral notes in this perfume and strong ones. Something strongly floral like honey suckle or jasmine and maybe even some fruit tree blossoms. Not exactly what I had in mind when I purchased. Those coffee flowers from the description must carry a potent punch; Don't expect rich roasted coffee anyway.
This is flowers, creamed and vanilla honeyed with chai spices and nothing more. possibly some faint perfume of coffee from its flowers but no trace of black tea from the chai tea note. This was a little disappointing for me only because I was hoping for some of those rich flavors to come through. Overall it has decent lasting power and is a little spicy with creamy vanilla; so it does deserve the oriental/vanilla category. Think modern cute LA tea house apposed to smokey Parisian cafe though.

Wauw this perfume looks like it is REALLY my style!! Who has this one??

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Voluspa Cafe Petite fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Voluspa Cafe Petite, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cafe Petite by Voluspa. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cafe Petite by Voluspa represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ralph Lauren Ralph Hot Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Jesus Del Pozo In Black Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee Shiseido Feminite du Bois Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Bond No 9 Chinatown Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Bond No 9 New Haarlem Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Marc Jacobs Lola Montale Boise Vanille Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Amande Prada Prada (Amber) Bond No 9 I Love New York for Her Nez a Nez Ambre a Sade Yves Saint Laurent Elle Intense Eau de Parfum Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Angel