Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Tuberosa Agave Voluspa for women

Tuberosa Agave Voluspa for women

This is a fresh and lush fragrance with a slightly sexy dry down. Notes: Mexican tuberose, blue orris, coconut milk, musk and vetiver.

It belongs to the Victoria Collection of Petite Roll On Perfumes. Each stunning bottle comes in its own matching decorative cylinder.

It is available in 15 ml bottle, making it ideal for purse and travel.

iris Tuberose Coconut Musk vetyver

Tuberosa Agave Fragrance Reviews

I only pick up on the orris/agave combo. I find absolutely no coconut and definitely no vetiver-just my untrained nose, probably. It is such a peaceful unique smell though. It is not the scent I originally hoped for when I blind-bought it(I was hoping for coconut) but I ended up liking this scent very much. Why does Voluspa discontinue all these nice perfumes that I love? They're breaking my perfume heart.
Review is for the lotion.

Hi, i haven't tried this version of Voluspa but i can clearly say that the Tuberosa di Notte version is perfect. Unfortunately i can not find it in Turkey..

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Voluspa Tuberosa Agave fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Voluspa Tuberosa Agave, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tuberosa Agave by Voluspa. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tuberosa Agave by Voluspa represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka Fleur de Corail Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Hermes 24 Faubourg Bvlgari Rose Essentielle The Body Shop Cassis Rose Hermes Hermessence Osmanthe Yunnan Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Rose Opulente Caron Tubereuse The Body Shop Tea Rose Perfume Oil Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Bahiana Yardley Lily of the Valley Crabtree & Evelyn Evelyn Rose The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Moschino Cheap & Chic Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Young Sexy Lovely Couture Collection 2009 Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Snow, Glass, Apple Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Asp Viper Thymes Fig Leaf and Cassis The Body Shop Cinnamon Spice Perfume Oil