Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Vanity Voluspa for women

Vanity Voluspa for women
dislike

yellow floral

This is a powdery and delicate fragrance. Notes: Mimosa Acadian bloom, crumbled amber resin, pure sugar cane and fresh raspberry.

It belongs to the Victoria Collection of Petite Roll On Perfumes. Each stunning bottle comes in its own matching decorative cylinder.

It is available in 15 ml bottle, making it ideal for purse and travel.

Mimosa Amber Sugar Raspberry

Vanity Fragrance Reviews

italianpastry
italianpastry

I would like to buy Vanity also. If anyone know's where I can purchase let me know. [email protected]

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

A lovely opening like sugar water on delicate petals. But then, like flyushkifly's, my skin couldn't handle the heart notes of this perfume. On me, this turned to an overly sweet baby-lotion after 15 minutes, which is similar to how De la Renta's Rosamor dried down on me. The perfume is almost worth it for the pretty top notes, though.

roach7
roach7

I love this and can't find it anywhere. if andyone know where i can get it please let me know.

thanks Rhonda [email protected]

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

normally i detest powdery scents, but this is just the perfect combination of vanilla and sugary powder. cheers to a great scent!

flyushkifly
flyushkifly

i like this powdery scent, but i found it quickly turned soapy on my skin. I'm going to have to give it to a friend with different chemistry.

Vanity by Voluspa 4.50 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Voluspa Vanity fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Voluspa Vanity, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanity by Voluspa. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanity by Voluspa represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ava Luxe Love's True Bluish Light Laura Biagiotti Tempore Donna Fendi Fendi Theorema Laura Biagiotti Venezia Rochas Tocade Oscar de la Renta Oscar Fresh Vanilla Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Serge Lutens Louve Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Shakira S Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Voluspa Jasmine Brown Sugar Ava Luxe Cafe Noir Guerlain Les Voyages Olfactifs 01 Paris-Moscow Jacques Fath Fath de Fath Trussardi Python Yves Rocher Rose Ispahan