Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Iris Absolute Washington Tremlett for women

Iris Absolute Washington Tremlett for women
dislike

Iris Absolute by Washington Tremlett is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Iris Absolute was launched in 2008. Top notes are jasmine and bulgarian rose; middle notes are iris, heliotrope and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are tonka bean, vanilla and white musk.

Jasmine Bulgarian Rose

iris Heliotrope Lily-of-the-Valley

Tonka Bean Vanilla White Musk

Teint de Neige

Iris Absolute Fragrance Reviews

lada1947
lada1947

This is my friendlier, wearable reminder of all I should have liked in L'Heure Bleu, but didn't. A powdery, iris-y opening, full of heliotrope, which does not smother me in this fragrance. L'Heure Bleu is a deep purple fog, for me. One of those thick smogs of yesteryear, the pea-soupers, in which one could hardly breathe. Iris Absolute takes the same ingredients and creates a light blue mist, instead. A beautiful and penetrable mist, through which I can see and smell the powder. This is powdery, there is no doubt about that. I smell none of the jasmine and rose at all, being dropped straight into the very cosy mist and covered in powder.

Later..much later...a deeper softness develops with the tonka bean, musk and vanilla. This is also very beautiful and stays so until it finally disappears, when I shower in the evening. Projection is average...beyond arm's length at first, becoming a skin scent later in the day, but still perfectly noticeable to me. Longevity is excellent.

I appreciate the simplicity of this perfume. As it stands, it is a delicate shawl, pale and shimmering. There are days when I want a little more from it, and I layer it with the Le Labo Iris, which is very effective. I think a rose would also go well, or a jasmine...after all, they are "there," already, although I can't smell them. It is a perfume that stands alone and satisfies a need, but like the little black dress, it can be dressed up to become a little more than the sum of its parts.

teresissima
teresissima

wonderfull...this is a little brother of teint de neige

Maodo
Maodo

The most excellent floral powdery scent i have ever experienced. Unfortunately (and inspite of the wonderful iris) much too powdery for me.

UPDATE: but it's damned addictive.
I guess it's a scent that one must get used on because it's very powdery. But again: the best floral powdery scent I have ever smelled.

CremeBavaroise
CremeBavaroise

Love this! It's like a lighter version of Teint de Neige, at least on my skin it is. Not that I would need a lighter Version :D. It's very powdery, the iris of course, but one can smell the other flowers, although I find them rather subtle. Wonderful base with vanilla and tonka. Yum!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Washington Tremlett Iris Absolute fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Washington Tremlett Iris Absolute, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Iris Absolute by Washington Tremlett. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Iris Absolute by Washington Tremlett represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Chloe Love Keiko Mecheri Attar de Roses Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose Serge Lutens Gris Clair Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Isabey Isabey Gardenia Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Serge Lutens Bas de Soie Prada Infusion d'Iris Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Serge Lutens Clair de Musc Boadicea the Victorious Divine Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Bois 1920 Relativamente Rosso Isabey Isabey La Route d'Emeraude Sospiro Perfumes Wardasina