Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Lavender Woods of Windsor for women
dislike

herbal
Lavender Woods of Windsor for women Pictures

Lavander by Woods of Windsor is a fragrance for women launched in 1974. The fragrance features rosemary, amber, lavender and vanilla.

In 2010 home fragrances with the same notes were added to the collection. Available as 100 ml.

Rosemary Amber Lavender Vanilla

Lavanda Imperiale

Lavender Fragrance Reviews

Max Logan
Max Logan

Its a lovely (mono) scent, nothing except for lavender. But longevity is almost non-existent. I like it anyway.

I have been wearing this and spraying in my room while at college abroad and it will always remind me that period. I used it to cover cigarette smoke, but the final effetc was lovely clean English Lavender AND cigarette smoke!
This is classic English Lavender with a good sillage and in spite of having a monoflore effect it is also complimented by other balmy notes.
You really need to like classic lavender or you'll have no escape door.
Like running in Northern fields!
Great staying power.

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

according to the website top notes are eucalyptus & mandarin; heart notes are lavender & lavandin; base notes are neroli & chammomile.

gesch
gesch

It is a lovely nearly one dimensional, natural smelling lavender with a tiny bit vanilla and minimum-amber in the drydown - must have been a treat in the 70s after all the hippy-patchouly ;)
The staying power is really decent, too - 4 hrs... on clothes even longer. Considering the price - even if it isn't sth you would wear - to put it on your pillow works too!
For all lavender lovers: Highly recommended!

Carnelian
Carnelian

Classic and perfect. Not too sweet, not too powdery, just a fresh, natural-smelling lavender. Priced well, lasts well. My favorite lavender perfume, I have not found another I like as much.

lavandana
lavandana

As a lover of lavender, this was one of the very first lavender fragrances that I discovered about 15 years ago. It is a simple pleasant somewhat soft aromatic lavender fragrance. I classify it with my after bath splashes because it is light, refreshing,sweet and clean.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Woods of Windsor Lavender fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Woods of Windsor Lavender, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lavender by Woods of Windsor. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lavender by Woods of Windsor represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Poison Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Chanel Chanel N°19 Hermes Caleche Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Pacifica Tunisian Jasmine Woods of Windsor Lily of the Valley Pacifica Waikiki Pikake Christian Dior Diorissimo Christian Dior Forever and Ever Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Gres Cabochard Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Chanel Chanel N°5 Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Yardley English Lavender Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hermes Amazone