Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Lily of the Valley Woods of Windsor for women

Lily of the Valley Woods of Windsor for women
dislike

Lily of the Valley Woods of Windsor for women Pictures

Lily of the Valley by Woods of Windsor is a floral green fragrance for women launched in 1974. The fragrance features orange blossom, musk, green leaves, lemon and lily-of-the-valley.

In 2010 home fragrances with the same notes were added to the collection. Available as 100 ml.

Orange Blossom Musk Green Leaves Lemon Lily-of-the-Valley

Lily of the Valley Fragrance Reviews

riddlerin
riddlerin

I have had been wanting a Woods of Windsor fragrance for a long time. And this is the first white floral scent I ever owned. It smells very fresh,lovely and beautiful - constantly reminding me of green grass in spring time.The sillage is a bit more heavy than I expected - almost like an eau de parfum rather than eau de toilette. I occasionally wear this perfume for outtings at night and keep getting compliments from friends.

smk_2008
smk_2008

Citrus smell is noticeable but later fine and delicate lily of valley lingers. beautiful.

Deirdre1969
Deirdre1969

I've been wearing white florals (when I do wear perfume) for a long, long time. I really like this lily of the valley perfume. It's very fresh and very true to the flower. Lately I haven't been wearing it much because it is such a spring scent and now it's wintertime.

busik
busik

Natural sounds much than Fleur de Cristal Lalique. But it is very quiet, and flies in a couple hours. But the approach to freshen up after a shower, or so, purely for themselves, for a walk with the children, or in the country in the spring, when everything starts to bloom, the flowers bloom, so as not to interrupt their scents, but at the same time to be in tune with nature.

SYLeung

P.S. I hve two bottles of White Jasmine(not displayed in the panel). It is greatly gorgourous. Life is as simple as that.

SYLeung

independent character, straight forward, perfect for rainy n hot weather. But it's edt, the longevity is reserved. So pitty i havnt tried the discounted Forget Me Not. Hope the WOW reissues it soon.

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

this product has had a revamp. top notes are now white lily, mimosa, lemon & orange; heart notes are lily of the valley, geranium & may blossom; base notes are sandalwood & amber musk.

I had a quick sniff in a shop today, it is beautiful & fresh. I also had a smell of 'white jasmine' (not in fragantica), which was absolutely gorgeous!

perfumecollector
perfumecollector

A green lily of the valley, fresh, sort of crisp but soft at the same time and beautiful. Woods of Windsor's perfumes have good staying power and they are perfect for daily wear and casual wear. I personally like their retired Forget Me Not perfume which is simply lovely the best, (more than this one which is a little green for my taste) but all the same I do highly recommend it.

Alinabadea
Alinabadea

I bought this perfume because I am a big fan of this flower. In fact, I bought lily of the valley-based perfumes from various designers so far. My first one has been Diorissimo - great perfume. And I've decided to try others. So I've found Woods of Windsor's perfume which I find perfect: subtle and elegant. I also have Yardley's, Taylor of London's and Crabtree's lily of the valley perfumes, but as far as I'm concerned this one (WoW) tops the first two. Yardley smells too artificial for me, Taylor does not last long and now I am waiting for the Crabtree.

hathor
hathor

this is a lovely fresh green smell, it makes me think of the english countryside on a warm day in the middle of summer. i smell a lot of things besides lily of the valley, i have another spray bottle from bronnley, another english make which actually smells more of lily of the valley than this one. the bronnley has a feeling of a wood in england in springtime, the lily lasts longer. in the woods of windsor i also smell freshly cut grass and something earthy, it's like standing in the shade of trees at the edge of a wood, with a view of a cornfield, a little bubbling stream not far away, a lark singing, and a view of gently rolling hills in the distance. could also be a village green with a cricket pitch. anyway, this is for me really and truly england at it's best.

linden tree
linden tree

pure,sweet,beautifull lily of the valley!so natural and fresh!

Lily of the Valley by Woods of Windsor 4.33 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Woods of Windsor Lily of the Valley fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Woods of Windsor Lily of the Valley, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lily of the Valley by Woods of Windsor. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lily of the Valley by Woods of Windsor represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.