Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Heartbeat XOXO for women

Heartbeat XOXO for women
dislike

Heartbeat by XOXO is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features sandalwood, petitgrain, bourbon vanilla and bulgarian rose.

Sandalwood Petitgrain Bourbon Vanilla Bulgarian Rose

Eyes For You
Animale Temptation

Heartbeat Fragrance Reviews

carlos71598
carlos71598

My aunt gave me a sample of this and the original XOXO a couple of years ago and i fell in love with both there both long lasting scents, I got XOXO in gift set a few days ago at Ross for about 8 dollars and was kind of disappointed because it didn't smell like I remember it and this one I've been looking for it for a while but had no luck finding it /:

a nice enough floral for casual day wear. I like the dry down a lot, that's when the vanilla comes out the most on me. the projection and longevity are very good on me. It lasted most of the day after being sprayed early morning.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

According to the sample card pack XOXO Heartbeat is ....
'A full rich modern oriental fragrance with shimmering citrus notes of Mandarin and Orange Blossom entwined with Satin Flower. Delicious floral are highlighted with Sandalwood and Bourbon Vanilla to create a lingering, creamy sensuality on the skin."

I get a very spicy warm sweet vanilla with some light floral.. I love it. Good projection & lasts at least 7 hours on me (I went to bed so not sure exactly) I will have to see if I can find a bottle on ebay..

nearfantastica
nearfantastica

This beauty is now discontinued, sad to say and I JUST discovered it!! Luckily I was able to score two 3.4oz bottles on Amazon for a REALLY good deal!! That should last me for the remainder of my life :) I had sampled this from a seller on Ebay who is selling vials of this scent. I honestly think his samples must have gone off a bit, as the have that "insecticide" quality about them. But the samples were still okay enough that I got the jist of the fragrance....so, Heartbeat and ORIGINAL Addict, they are cousins but that is where the similarity ends. Now with the NEW Addict, Heartbeat does bear some resemblence..actually, the old Addict was phenomenal, the new Addict..meh..not so much. I actually think that XOXO Heartbeat is richer and better composed than the new Addict and I actually find Heartbeat quite full bodied compared to the new Addict...I am pretty sure that it is the sandalwood, the beautiful woody note that the old Addict had, the new Addict doesn't. Heartbeat has it and it is wonderful :) I cannot WAIT for my two new bottles :D

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

Is this discontinued?!!!! I bought my bottle years ago and I love how spicy and heavy this is. Wearing it in the winter makes me feel so warm and comforted.

cinema1974
cinema1974

Very spicy and cheapy scent like a teen scent...which XOXO found in junior section...I purchased it because a girl I went shopping said it was great scent...I found it to be very spicy and woody but had a chemical base that I find in cheap perfume...I did not like and silage is good and it really spicy...It reminds me of this Fire perfume that I bought years ago at Hot Topic...but for $12.00 I was not at a big loss...as I spend $100's of dollars on perfumes...

cdimmick2013
cdimmick2013

Very spicy scent! The white pepper is very evident in this and i smells grea as a winter scent. I wold suggest this to anyone to use this as a stocking stuffer!

dainty.teechan
dainty.teechan

i am a blind buy when buy this fragrance. and i buy only $11. when i smell for the first time, it's spicy vanilla, and then cinnamon feels stronger.
if you like something spicy fragrance, you should try this.

sharyssa

xoxo now has one called mi amore or something like that it has the cutest bottle but i read that it smells like fantasy. idk but if i can get it discount i'd buy it just for the pretty bottle.

maiker
maiker

I LOVE XOXO HEARTBEAT, it reminds me about EYES FOR YOU, from POLICE. but this is much lovely, y can smell something very nice in it. like cherry, the XOXO HEARTBEAT that i have is RED..... but the bottle is the same, this is my third bottle. just love it.

LAST FOR 13 HOURS ON MY SKIN.
I LOVE MY XOXO HEARTBEAT

mlxo7
mlxo7

I bought this just because of mentions of comparability to Addict.
Please spray this before you buy if you can (I couldn't because it isn't sold in Australia - to my knowledge at least).
I am so so disappointed, this is probably my least favourite perfume I have ever smelt. Its so synthetic, and sweet and just smells nothing like the rich, expensive, impeccably blended notes of Addict. Will definitely be giving this one away or selling it. What a shame! Glad its working for some of you though!

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

XOXO Heartbeat compared to Dior Addict i ve to say, yes the result on skin is quite the same but Addict is oviousely way better for the quality and intenisty of the ingredients.
the similarities for those two perfumes are shurely very there. Heartbeat isn't as strong and intense but it's very safe and nice for the low price it costs and a sligtly powdery warm vanilla trail is following me with every move and step i make.

sillage great, lasting power great as well. i m impressed and love it! i m wondering if there is any difference between the red and the almost clear juice ?

PerfumePatty
PerfumePatty

(NOTE: My review is based on the red bottle version.)

I adore Addict. It's on my list of top favorite fragrances on my Fragrantica profile. I was looking forward to a low cost substitute in XOXO's Heartbeat, and had high hopes after reading the reviews here. But Heartbeat's initial blast of synthetic chemical yuckiness really disappointed me. After the drydown (about 15 minutes), it mellowed, and some of the Dior Addict similarities began to show up. The spicy vanilla came through, but I still detected a lingering chemical smell which irritated my nose - a sign of substandard quality. Another reviewer here mentioned Heartbeat reminded her of Emeraude, due to the spicy powdery vanilla quality they both share. It reminded me of Emeraude too, a perfume I really don't like - something about that spicy powder makes me want to gag. It also reminded me of Diesel's Plus Plus Feminine (which I sold on ebay because I disliked the synthetic opening).

A couple of hours after I applied it, Heartbeat got better, as the chemical harshness began to fade. Heartbeat will attract attention if you're trying to make a sexy impression. It doesn't have the lasting power of Dior's Addict, though, which had overnight longevity for me. Heartbeat lasted about 4 hours on my skin.

Heartbeat is a thumbs down for me. It's too "fake" smelling, like the majority of contemporary perfumes (particularly celebrity scents). No, Fragranticas, it DOESN'T smell exactly like Addict. It smells like a knockoff. You get what you pay for...wish I could afford the real thing, but it's so darn expensive!!!

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

I totally agree with the other reviewers on here. This smells EXACTLY like Dior Addict which I love but this only cost $10 for a 50 ml!! Can't beat that :D

Gayla
Gayla

FABULOUS! Heartbeat smells exactly like Dior Addict with many of the same notes! I found a 1.7 oz at Marshall's for $12.99. Unbelievable! This is a very sexy fragrance and has a great longevity. If you like a deep, smouldering scent.........this is the one. You'll get tons of compliments when you wear it. Buy it, don't miss out.

Yamba1
Yamba1

I blind bought this based on reviews from my fellow Fragranticans and I'm so glad I did!
I agree with reviews that this is similar to Dior Addict as it is a deep and rich vanilla but it also reminds me of Jean Louis Scherrer Nuits Indiennes with it's gorgeous boozy vanilla drydown.
This is a cracker of a perfume. Cheap as chips and punching way above it's weight.
Anyone wanting a sexy vanilla, look no more.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

Wow! This one is SO gorgeous! Red roses, hot vanilla, booze, and cinnamon (I know it's not listed in the notes but I swear I'm smelling it!) I usually don't like boozy scents because on my skin they turn masculine... But you can barely tell the petit grain is there. It's just enough to make it interesting. I picked this up from my local Marshalls store for $12.99. I feel like I'm wearing a super expensive perfume. Sillage, staying power, and projection are perfect. People are stopping me in the hallways or stores, asking me what I'm wearing. This is definitely a "red" perfume. Sizzles!

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I have to agree with others that this smells a lot like Dior Addict I can say this is definitely a copy of it. This has lots of vanilla, dark, seductive, sexy, intoxicating. Great perfume at an affordable price! I own Dior Addict too, but IMO the Heartbeat has a better staying power.

vioversilver
vioversilver

This is a wonderful rich, sweet & spicy fragrance . Bulgarian rose & sweet spices in bourbon make for an addicting scent that I'm liking very much! It really stays on my skin too, one of the longest lasting scents that I own.
This perfume seems very complex since it evolves from roses, oranges & then sweet boozy spiciness to then a creamy sensuous vanilla & sandalwood drydown .

Heartbeat is a very warm sexy scent that is at the same time cozy especially in cooler weather .
I keep reading that this XOXO offering smells very similiar to Dior Addict - that I would'nt know first hand but I can say this is a treasure of a perfume especially for the price. It might be a little too sweet for people out there that don't like their scents on the sugary side - but to me it's done very well, not cloying or sickening & not at all cheap smelling.

The bottle is modern & cute at the same time.

mandashell
mandashell

I LOVE this now but didn't love it upon my first test. Not until I decided to keep it and wear it on numerous occasions, did I fully realize just how awesome and damn sexy this fragrance is! LOL!

Not sure about the Addict comparisons but if they hold true, as many reviewers have stated, then that would explain the allure of this fragrance. I have worked at my current job for almost a year and NEVER have I received so many compliments and interest in a fragrance than I have with Heartbeat. It isn't loud, excessively strong, over-the-top, or obnoxious but it demands and commands the attention of anyone in the vacinity of the wearer! ;')

Overall the fragrance is very well blended and smooth. There isn't a huge trasition from note to note but a subtle and inviting transformation. On my skin it opens up with a seemingly salty and spicy quality. It doesn't strike me as overtly feminine, as I can see a man pulling this off and wearing it very well even though I wouldn't describe it as conventionally masculine. I also sense a soft and beautiful rose that blends effortlessly with the other notes and after some hours the entire compostion winds down to a soft and seductively sweet vanilla.

I don't know if XOXO intended to replicate Addict so masterfully but I truly love them for allowing me to experience such a fragrance that is unbelievably affordable for the juice that you get in that bottle. Anyway, it is an A+ in my book and lasts FOREVER on my skin! I can still smell it on after a 10hr work day! I am ordering a larger bottle of this A.S.A.P! ;'D

I picked up the heart shaped bottle like this one and spritzed on my hand and I was not sure if it's the same one as listed here. Why? Because all I could smell were strong flowers and sweet syrupy vanilla. They ain't playing nice either as they were just throwing sugar (or Splenda?) at each other. It appeared harsh and cheap. No offense to those you love it, but I was terrified. Still It might be a wrong bottle or I tried it at the wrong place at a wrong time.

Flowercat
Flowercat

Not having tried Dior Addict, I can only compare this to my beloved L'insant Magique by Guerlain...and the comparison is highly complimentary! Heartbeat also blends a non-adolescent girly sweetness with interesting "grown-up" smoother, powdery layers. I love the sweetly spicey vanilla notes in this scent. They waft up and surprise ms as I go about my day. Like other reviewers, I picked this up at a discount store for $12.99, balancing out other extravagent impulse buys I've indulged in for perfumes I really didn't end up loving or wearing much! If you enjoy feminine vanilla concotions, try this for sure!

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I bought this unsniffed because of the reviews comparing it to Dior Addict, and I was not disappointed! This smells much more expensive than the price tag suggests. If you like Dior fragrances, this has the same feel and it would be worth your time to check it out!

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

Wow!!! I love this scent. This is just what I have been looking for...a great vanilla scent with excellent lasting power. I went to bed, woke up and still smelled vanilla. This is one that you must allow some time to develop on your skin. It was very strong when I first sprayed it on. However, it seems that the longer it was on my skin, the better it smelled. I love it!!! I grabbed two 1.7 oz. bottles from Marshalls for $12.99. What a bargain! I got several compliments from both men and women on this one. Don't underestimate this fragrance because of its low price. Although it is cheap, the scent lasts a lot longer than some of the more expensive perfumes that are out there. I will definitely keep this one in my collection as long as it is available online or in stores.

cisco
cisco

I really love this scent. I think what I am smelling is vanilla and the sandalwood. I have never tried Dior Addict so I cannot verify the duplication.

secretcrush
secretcrush

Just got a 1.7 bottle 2day at Marshalls for 12.99, smells sensuous and rich... A lil heavy for a summer daytime fragrance but if used sparingly or at night would be perfect...And yes i do agree w/ the Dior Addict similarity... Well worth the price!!!

mmizy
mmizy

This is a Dior Addict copy. I am so surprised!!! The smell from the bottle the initial spray and the dry down are exactly the same. To Dior Addict fans who cant justify spending that kind of money try this!. Yes the middle notes smell a little synthetic but the drydown is the same.

sharyssa

This stuff smells really good.Alot of vanilla in this I know that and lasting power is excellent compared to alot of other fragrances out there and the 3.4 oz bottle is huge!A must have in my collection from now on!

girlsrideharleys2
girlsrideharleys2

This smells exactly like Dior 'Addict' but this is much cheaper. Compare notes and see for yourself! The lasting silage isnt as good as Addict but the price cant be beat.

Heartbeat by XOXO 4.09 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 29 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about XOXO Heartbeat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about XOXO Heartbeat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Heartbeat by XOXO. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Heartbeat by XOXO represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.