Designers » T-Z » « Groups

XOXO XOXO for women

XOXO XOXO for women
dislike

tropical

XOXO by XOXO is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features musk, sandalwood, passionfruit, white apricot, bergamot and tahitian vanilla.

Musk Sandalwood Passionfruit White Apricot Bergamot Tahitian Vanilla

XOXO Fragrance Reviews

fiouu
fiouu

Very heavy and fruity, everybody and their mom wore this around 2010. The perfume Turned in five years. Suitable for teenagers mostly as I find it way too fruity almost like a body spray frag.

carlos71598
carlos71598

My aunt gave me a sample of this one and XOXO heartbeat a couple of years ago and instantly fell in love with them, and I was hoping to have an actual bottle of both luckily for me I found this one a couple of days ago at Ross for 8 bucks it was a set that came with a bottle and a lotion I was hesitant to get it but I was to good of deal not to pass out so I got it just cause I wanted the scent to take me back to sophomore year of high school but where I sprayed on me I didn't smell like it did when I first got a wife of it kind of disappointing

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

According to the paper sample pack I got it is ...

'A sheer blend of Italian Bergamot and Violet leaf reveals its femininity of Lily of the Valley and Orris Blossoms that continues into a drydown of smooth Sandalwood, Vanilla, Patchouli and Suede Musk."

Unfortunately I dont like violet leaf so this isnt for me... Avg to skin sillage and lasted about 3 1/2 hours on me..

lia.devons
lia.devons

smells like peach to me, sweet/sour/mild last 4 hours at least. i love it.

celebrity89
celebrity89

If this is the only XOXO bottle with the pink heart that I tried at the store, it smells exactly like Tracy by Tracy Ellen. Pure peach/apricot with just a hint of Tresor.

karenrobert
karenrobert

I saw this perfume on the sale rack and was just curious. Look at how cute and girly the bottle is all baby pink and sweet. I took a quick sniff without spraying it all over the place. Sadly the fragrant isn't all young and sweet like how it looks from the outside. It's very heavy and cloying like perfumes made in the 80's and 90's that used to put me in a migraine trance. I can't even tell what was in it except it smells very synthetic and heavy like floral with aldehyde/alcohol content. Maybe it may smell better if I let it sit on my skin next time.

stardust808
stardust808

i get all sweet musk, citrus, and sugary sweet fruit juice...no amber or sandlewood at all. this reminds me very much of love & luck which i'm thinking of layering with this to see what happens. the citrus notes come off dif in each so it might be interesting

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a very mild fruity summer scent.
It isn't bright, crisp, and loud like so many other fruity summer perfumes, rather like a milky fruit smoothie, filled with lots of chilled apricot, sweet spun sugar, and frozen vanilla yogurt, with just a touch of grenadine, and a cherry on top. I like this for summer days at the lake, or even a summer movie date. It's a fun, gentle fragrance.

Aspendina
Aspendina

This is a staple for me, I LOVE this scent so much. Have to get more soon.

kaet08
kaet08

I absolutely LOVE this perfume, however the scent fades fast. After a couple of hours it is completely gone. I will still keep purchasing, however, because it is currently my favorite scent I have found and is inexpensive, so I can afford to re-apply throughout the day. I wear this scent both during the day and for nights out. It is very musky with a light fruitiness to it, but it is not sugary and not floral at all (which is a huge plus for me).

forbiddeneuphoria
forbiddeneuphoria

This one smells like soap with a hint of vanilla? Lol a little weird but it's an ok scent... Just a little too much passionfruit and weird musk... Oh well...

sweetharmony
sweetharmony

This is one of those perfumes that has to go well with your chemistry. There have been some perfumes that I have tried and don't go well with me. This one fit just right-clean fresh, clean scent. On me the musk is not prominent, it is rather uplifting and fruity in a good way.

bobo1
bobo1

The list of notes is incomplete. There has to be suede which I smell in the dry down & enjoy.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

Horrible, hell horrible. I was given this and I could not stand it. Does not last at all, bad scent, nothing good on it. Like water !

mirna86
mirna86

This fragance is just horrible, too much musk! and the mix between the notes does´nt work at all. When I smelled I felt my nose itched.

Chelle1980
Chelle1980

Too musky for me to enjoy and it stayed all day on my skin. I found the passionfruit note to dominating in this one. Was not for me so I gave it away...

dfwag2011
dfwag2011

Although it is somewhat sweet and geared toward the teenage/young adult crowd, XOXO has an energizing warmth that is absent in similar fragrances.

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

I am wearing this today for the first time and I don't get any of the vanilla or sandalwood mentioned in the notes. All I get is tons of passionfruit! I am such a passionfruit lover. I love it! This is a sweet, fun, fruity fragrance. I got a couple of compliments on this one today...and the staying power is awesome. It lasted all day on my skin. Its another keeper...simple, sweet, and affordable.

guest_Isa
guest_Isa

Me encanta este perfume, ante todo cuando me dicen tienes buen gusto para escoger perfumes o me encanta como hueles; tiene un olor afrodisiaco ya que el sandalo lo ayuda en eso y un dulce de albaricoque y ante todo la vainilla que le da ese toque juvenil...
ainsss me encnata...
simplemente espectacular

secretcrush
secretcrush

Sweet and fruity but not in a childish or typical kinda way...Vanilla and sandalwood keep it from being just another typical fruity-floral concoction, very nice and affordable too...

guddrunsniff
guddrunsniff

I have various perfumes but this one is simply what makes me feel uplifted. But what is great about this one is that not only the smell of it, it has long staying power and the price is affordable. I get lots of compliments when I wear it. It's not overpowering, but soft and elegant. I don't think that it will smell the same on everyone but still I would recomend if you see it give it a shot.

guest_crysy
guest_crysy

I actually agree with snobuni I love it and have had many compliments wearing it. It honestly depends on body chemistry to whether it smells right or not on your body. I love it and recommend to anyone!!!

snobuni77
snobuni77

I actually think that this smells VERY much like Victoria Secrets Amber Romance line.
It is very much vanilla with sandalwood ,passion fruit & bergamont blended throughout it.
I found it to be a gorgeous scent & it is very thick & rich like Lotia Lempicka is ...although it smells different they are very close in the family of perfumes.
It lasts a long time too.I can wash my hands 3 times & still smell it on my wrists as if I had just applied it.

itastica
itastica

This perfume is sweet and fruity. For people on a budget, this a great perfume for a female teenager or young adult. It doesn't have the sophistication of other higher-priced fruity fragrances, but most teenagers aren't that discerning anyway. I genuinely think a lot of young people would love this perfume.

XOXO by XOXO 3.41 out of 5 based on 75 ratings and 24 user reviews

XOXO for WOMEN by Victory International EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
XOXO for WOMEN by Victory International EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Gossip Girl Xoxo Perfume by ScentStory, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Gossip Girl Xoxo Perfume by ScentStory, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
XOXO for WOMEN by Victory International SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ SHOWER GEL 3.4 OZ MIRROR
Perfume.com
Gossip Girl Xoxo Perfume by ScentStory - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Gossip Girl Xoxo Perfume by ScentStory - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Victory International XOXO Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Victory International XOXO Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about XOXO XOXO fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about XOXO XOXO, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify XOXO by XOXO. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of XOXO by XOXO represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.