Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

1888 Xerjoff for women and men
dislike

leather
1888 Xerjoff for women and men Pictures

1888 by Xerjoff is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. 1888 was launched in 2013. Top notes are coriander, carnation, pepper and saffron; middle notes are rose, neroli and ylang-ylang; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, amber and birch.

Coriander Carnation Pepper Saffron

Rose Neroli Ylang-Ylang

Sandalwood Patchouli Amber Birch

1888 Fragrance Reviews

ConsumerThis
ConsumerThis

From a 30 yr male perspective, this could have been the most amazing scent if they would have turned down the super sweet floral note in this. This is of course subjective but this leans too femm for me. Such a shame too Bc the potential is right there, I smell other things going on that I love, but the floral I just can't do. My mother always wears heavy floral scents maybe that's why, too many female memories attached to florals, I have to let them wear it.
I feel Ivory route is a better alternative, it's like they took this frag, took out the floral note, replaced it with a nice sweet unlit pipe tobacco note. Love it!

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام و ادب
عطر 1888 ایکسژورف از عطرهای خیلی خوب و عالی این برند محسوب می شود
هرگز با نت اولیه و اسپری اولیه در مورد آن قضاوت نکنید
از آن دسته روایح است بعد از آنکه مدتی ماند خود را نشان می دهد و شما با رایحه ای عالی و خاص روبرو خواهید گردید
ادکلنی تلخ و تند که زمینه ای از شیرینی خیلی کم اما لطیف در پس زمینه آن نهفته است
کاری شیک و ارزنده محسوب می شود
نت اولیه آن حتما شما را به یاد تم های عطرهای عربی خواهد انداخت اما مقداری باید صبر کنید تا نت های میانی این ادکلن خود را نشان دهند
کسانی که از رایحه ادکلن بلک افگانو و یا مارلی پگاسوس لذت می برند حتما از رایحه این ادکلن لذت خواهند برد
با تقدیم احترام و ادب
گالری عطر مهرداد
نویسنده و پرفیومر:مهرداد مصوری
telegram: @mehrdad_perfume

b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - neroli, amber, sandalwood, carnation & rose.

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the warmer months, day or night.

Projection - I didn't get noticed, I didn't get a compliment.

Longevity - I get 8hrs consistently.

perfume4everyone
perfume4everyone

Everybody talking about A.V.E.N.T.U.S. That is shame..nobody talking about quality, unfortunatelly.

This, for me, is masterpiece! Smooth & elegant, so luxurious smell, refined.

Great performance, longevity about 8-10 hours, projection for the first 4, 5 hours is enormous, you will be noticed.

Drydown is to die for. Thank you Xerjoff on this perfume.

emily7
emily7

I don't get the hype :/
Headache bottled, plus smells like something I hated in the 90s.
Sorry fans.

noblenose
noblenose

Tänk hur en fjortis luktar som har tagit på sig mammas doft och läppstift och åker moppe utan hjälm så har du 1888 Casomarati ifrån Xerjoff.
Tung, söt, sliskig, onyanserad, vulgär, billig. Ungefär som Xerjoff´s presentation, plastig flaska och en "tassle" som hör hemma på en gardinstång. Ser mer ut som en konstig likör från kontinenten som smakar banan och choklad.

Q80
Q80

Now we're talking! sharp sweet + tough harshness.

It's the sharpness of niroli busted by the amber & covered by floral (most likely the red carnation ..well .. maybe)! but i guess the tiny bit of saffron hits the blend quite hard to shake it's bon bon :)

After few minutes on my skin, it turns into a red amber slide wallpaper & sweetened by saffron, birch, and pepper!! oh my ... that's mental! but it's true :) as the Ylang-Ylang shows up kind of shy AND steady!

Slowly the pepper takes over, but the Ylang-Ylang is fighting for existence! while the war field is made of birch and sandalwood & red carnations are drawn clearly on that war field!

This juice is quite interesting in away that makes me feel the need to test it more as i guess it hides quite impressive hidden treasure within!

Let's say happy, sophisticated, conservative, and excited! weird combination but fortunately it is. Needs more tests as i guess it IS interesting so far.

invasion22
invasion22

This has to be one of the best perfumes out there. This is my second bottle now, i don't use it on daily basis however every time I wear it I fall in love with it again.

Plus it is a very distinctive scent , you would not mistake it for another perfume out there, or I haven't come across a perfume that smells like it yet.

It could be overpowering when you first put it on however the dry down is something marvellous.

Strongly recommend this perfume for those who like sweeter scents.

Scent 8/10
Longevity 9/10
Projection 9/10

rossyegio5
rossyegio5

Profumo educatamente retrò dove ogni nota è moderata e soffusa.
Garofano, neroli e rosa respirano piano, ubbidienti e disciplinati da spezie tiepide, zafferano e coriandolo anch'essi moderati.
Ambra soffice e antica, delicatissima.
Sulla pelle il profumo si espande molto gradualmente ma pare che la proiezione sia intensa (almeno nelle parole della persona con cui ho parlato mezz'ora dopo l'indosso...).
Dopo qualche minuto fa capolino una leggerissima nota liquorosa.
Tutto molto controllato, calmo, borghese. Bon ton privo di passione.
Da pomeriggio al circolo letterario.

new friend
new friend

1888: أراه من أجمل عطور الكوليكشن، افتتاحية على النمط السيرجوفي الفخم يسيطر عليها الزعفران وزهرة القرنفل مع الكزبرة والفلفل ، وعلى عكس ما هو مدون ان النيورلي بالقلب فأنا أراه ببداية العطر بوضوح لذا قلت انه سيرجوفي النمط، الورود البلغارية والايلانج بالقلب شيء مبهج للغاية، ثم العنبر الكهرماني الجورماندي الكثيف مع أخشاب الصندل هما أكثر المكونات وضوحا في القاعدة، العطر به لمحات من عطر El cielo sobre la Plaza de Oriente من حصريات دار لويفي

malika1979
malika1979

so much bad reviews, i love this frag, very leathery and hence original imho

Ginger Kitty
Ginger Kitty

I have been hoping I would be given this for many many months. At last it has been bought (when I least expected it) and I left the shop very happy grinning from ear to ear like a renowned cheshire cat with big glass eyes.

I will never reveal my top list of favourite perfumes, but be assured this is amongst them and deservedly so.

10/10 in every way possible !

I'm not the greatest fan of Zerjoff...only a couple of greats among the ranks and far too many disappointing scents.
This one 1888, I had no preconceptions about and just picked at random to sample, I have to say I'm inpressed.
Shocking really as I'm not the biggest lover of florals and especially white, blossomy ones.
That's what I get from this is a lovely balanced floral opening spiced slightly with pepper and cloves. Then a warm woody heart with a beautiful neroli note.
Yes 'beautiful'! Not that I hate neroli but it's not my favorite thing in the world.
Just surprising when it appeared after what I thought was going to be a floriental/amber/spicy type scent it gives you a lovely fresh balance of the white floral note. The drydown is a soft powdered, suede and florals.
Complex and very well conceived juice this one, I'm sure it would be a hit with those of you who like a gentle scent.
I found it interesting and stylish, and quite Italian which is not something I often associate which Zerjoff, despite their origin.
I loved this fragrance to be honest, a little bit disappointed by the performance it's good but not great, glad a checked it out though.

pasha78
pasha78

Smelt this at Fortnum and Masons today. ....I absolutely love it. ..haven't smelt a leather fragrance constructed this way before. It's seamlessly blended amd smooooooth. Can't wait to buy this next week :-D

octanemia
octanemia

Clean and smooth, this is how I only could describe it.
Unique love it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Xerjoff 1888 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Xerjoff 1888, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 1888 by Xerjoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 1888 by Xerjoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.