Designers » T-Z » Oriental Woody « Groups

Amber Star Xerjoff for women and men

Amber Star Xerjoff for women and men
dislike

Amber Star Xerjoff for women and men Pictures

Amber Star by Xerjoff is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Amber Star was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Chris Maurice. Top notes are ylang-ylang, cedar and ambergris; middle notes are guaiac wood, myrrh and gurjan balsam; base notes are vanilla, sandalwood, benzoin and opoponax.

Ylang-Ylang Cedar Ambergris

Guaiac Wood Myrrh Gurjan balsam

Vanilla Sandalwood Benzoin Opoponax

Amber Star Fragrance Reviews

steve1991
steve1991

Got this and Star Musk samples from luckyscent a few days ago. It does resemble 24 Gold, and I do like it a lot. This mixes well with Star Musk, and easily lasts 12+ hours on me. If I hit the jackpot in the Powerball I'll think about it.....

jeffwithfrags
jeffwithfrags

Xerjoff, you must be kidding.

Yes it's Quality amber, rich, warm and resinous but you're essentially getting a 'nice amber' note you could have in a million other scents; 2 of the Armani prive lines I can name off the top of my nose just for a start.

Why, because you can can the regal amber the produce for almost under 1/2 the price!!

Histoire's 114. Montale's Blue amber, Esteban's Ambre and MPG's offerings alone are barely behind in terms of both Quality and performance, yet miles ahead for value.

If price is an object, only pick up if on 50% discount.

My rating: 6/10 (add a mark if not counting price).
Quality: 9/10.

seekritdude
seekritdude

anyone know where i can sample this with out paying something ridiculous? Thanks!

Lmuradian
Lmuradian

Such a beautiful scent. Xerjoff sent me a few samples for free after a few emails. i have to say this is such a beautiful night out scent preferablly formal. It's a load of woods and vanilla with hits of ambergris. Off the Top cedar and Ylang with the vanilla creeping up right behind it. I wore this out to my cousins wedding at Malibu beach in the evening this radiates a mile away. If they sold this scent by itself i would purchase it right now. Would i buy the box set which retails for $850.00 absolutely not. Definitely a compliment getter and panty dropper.

Shibor
Shibor

Great balmy scent. Superb quality of ingridients! It has prominently the Xerjoff "handwriting". Has an outstanding longevity. Reminds me in some notes of Kabul Aoud by Montale.

kossjenka
kossjenka

Divine scent. Opening with rich dry cedar notes and unobtrusive ylang. After a while ambergiris and vanilla are dancing in harmonious symphony. On my skin so soft, rich and balmy.
Since I am not familiar with guaiac or gurjan notes, I dare to say that they are those unknown notes enriching this elegance with exotic warm sensuality.
So smooth.

Amber Star by Xerjoff 4.03 out of 5 based on 49 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Xerjoff Amber Star fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Xerjoff Amber Star, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amber Star by Xerjoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amber Star by Xerjoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Roja Dove Enigma Pour Homme Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Serge Lutens Chergui Parfums de Marly Herod Creed Aventus Amouage Jubilation for Men Tom Ford Atelier d’Orient Plum Japonais Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Byredo 1996 Inez & Vinoodh Amouage Memoir Man Diptyque Philosykos Christian Dior Ambre Nuit Creed Green Irish Tweed Tom Ford Noir de Noir Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie Tom Ford Oud Wood Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Guerlain Tonka Imperiale