Designers » T-Z » Oriental Woody « Groups

Bouquet Ideale Xerjoff for women

Bouquet Ideale Xerjoff for women
dislike

cinnamon

Bouquet Ideale by Xerjoff is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Bouquet Ideale was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Flori. Top notes are nutmeg and cinnamon; middle notes are sandalwood, guaiac wood, virginia cedar and papyrus; base notes are musk, french labdanum, vanille, coumarin and tobacco blossom.

Nutmeg Cinnamon

Sandalwood Guaiac Wood Virginia Cedar Papyrus

Musk French labdanum Vanille Coumarin Tobacco blossom

Raghba
Gloria

Bouquet Ideale Fragrance Reviews

anetafi
anetafi

I just love this scent! All my autumn/winter sweaters, wool scarves and coats are now soaked with this perfume. It is such a cosy comfort scent for me, full of warmth of vanilla, peace of wood with tobacco. It is a very classy, yet friendly and inviting fragrance. One of my favourites, I am wearing it now all day and night as it makes me feel more safe, warm and close to myself. Wonderful!

Soofiya
Soofiya

WOW!wow!I love everything here
Warm,sweet,delicious vanilla being more tasty with my most beloved spice notes,nutmeg and cinnamon(If there was myrrh here too it would be heavenly) ,some balmy woods and a light touch of tobacco which turns bouquet ideale to a special fragrance for me,you know there are such a few feminine tobacco scents,and this is veryyy yummy,buttery..really well-made
If you are in search for a super sexy,warm,sweet,gourmandish oriental woody or oriental vanilla with a spicy and smokey twist,which is not childish at all,not a cheap generic supersweet vanilla,go for it,yes..it is expensive but for me it worths it's price tag
If I want to explain it in a sentence I would say spicy vanilla/tonka blended with smokey woods and I think it's even wearable for men who love vanilla /gourmands
It's a cold weather perfume and Longevity and sillage are amazing, I can feel a cloud of spicy,smoky vanilla around myself even after hours
Lots of my friends recommended me not to buy it(they did so also about lira)they told me I'm gonna get bored of it soon and it's too expensive,but I'm very glad to have it..this one and lira are too must haves for all gourmand/vanilla lovers, and you can only see their beauty and complexity after several wearings
❤❤❤❤❤

گالری عطر مهرداد
نویسنده و پرفیومر: مهرداد

ConsumerThis
ConsumerThis

I own 24 gold both the good one and the horrible oud edition one. This and and the original 24 gold have been applied at the same time. This is a 90% match. Gold has a medicinal aspect to it whereas this doesn't. I prefer this over it as well, it's a niche version of 24 gold. The average nose may not be able to tell them apart from one another but I can. This is the same fragrance, but you can tell they didn't cut any corners with the quality of the ingredients. Again, the only difference is quality and a non medicinal vibe with the Xerjoff. I will be purchasing a bottle of this because it's sooooo sexy and smells so good. I'm excited to see how many complements come my way since I got a lot when wearing the 24 gold.

dlane1953
dlane1953

A powdery, slightly spicy, warm, and very cozy fragrance that didn't really grab my attention on the first few wearings. Soft, somewhat low projection, fooled me into thinking it was no ground-shaking experience. Now I enjoy the subtle beauty and enveloping warm glow that this fragrance creates. Longevity is excellent. One of my best blind buys and my first introduction to this house. (Love those estate sales for a bargain).

little parrot
little parrot

This is a beautiful well balanced full bodied perfume.
Good staying power, but stays closes to the skin.
The drydown is almost the same as the cuir noir Armani which is more about saffran/vanille than leather imo.
I have also cuir beluga which is too sweet for me and i think when both perfumes are empty (cuir noir and the cuir beluga) then I will buy only this one from xerjoff.
It's definitely worth the money!

shushkin
shushkin

Ive got a mini of this and tbh I am somewhat underwhelmed. Where is all the lovely cinnamon and nutmeg? Its like an egg nog with no spices!
Its pleasant but its not mind blowing and heaven knows why it is so expensive. Ive smelt so many other similar fragrances that dont cost and arm and a leg.

nero77
nero77

Absolutely wonderful... an instant hit!

Oh my! I have to say, what a lovely one this is! This has risen to be one of my favourites. It is a fragrance with which I was complimented on instantly (which is rare!).

So, I received this as a sample from a friend on the site. I decided to wear it, and within hours I was complimented! When I wear it, I feel luxurious, I feel content. It's such a masterfully blended perfume that it feels luxurious and ostentations, but also very warm and inviting. It's hard to describe. It's very much like wearing a very warm fur coat, or something beautiful and practical at the same time.

This perfume is quite well blended, so it's hard to pick out all the notes. I definitely get sandalwood and vanilla, and coumarin. I think the whole perfume revolves around this base. It reminds me a lot of Guerlinade, the famous base used by the house of Guerlain, which involves rich, deep vanilla. In fact, it reminds me quite a lot of Samsara and Héritage, both by Guerlain. The rest consists of a beautiful array of floral notes, along with nutmeg, cedar and cinnamon. It's a wonderful fragrance.

I came into this not expecting much from this one. Going by the name alone I thought "oh, it'll be floral, and that's it". How wrong I was! This is a beautifully warm, soft, vanillic woody fragrance. Even though it's female-marketed. I feel it would suit a man's skin equally well, and I personally received compliments whilst wearing it. So it's a winner for me. Yes the price is high, but it's also quite good quality as well. A really good item by Xerjoff.

archivist
archivist

Man, I kind of hate it when I get all thirsty for a perfume that costs the moon. Inevitably, some well-intentioned sniffeuses have offered a cheap smell-alike which invariably smells nothing like it, but I'll probably consider getting some of that 24 anyway, because hope springs eternal.

Coumarin overdose with thickly aged Madagascar vanilla, spices, and woods. The coumarin comes off pretty tobacco-y on my skin, which is par for my usual course, I guess it could be "tobacco flowers" but I'd be willing to bet that's just a fantasy note being double-dipped in the notes but is also derived from the coumarin.

I feel like I've smelled this before - Havana Vanille, I think, but more tobacco. The only thing saving me from slapping it right up on the want list is that I'm not actually super crazy about tobacco and for me, that's pretty prominent here. More labdanum and more cinnamon and more everything else would have helped a lot, but for tobacco perfume devotees, this is definitely something you'll want to try.

new friend
new friend

Bouquet Ideale: حريمي غير نمطي يحتاج امرأة تعشق العطور وليس مجرد محبة للتعطر فهو مفعم بالأخشاب مختلطة بالفانيليا والأهم أنه جعلني أتعرف على الكومارين بدقة.

zimmer73
zimmer73

Dark and sweet with the spices lying underneath, just the way I like it. Often the spice in some of the expensive scents tend to kill the rest of the notes..
Love vanilla scents with depth, like this one!
Bought this in a set with 5 other Casamorati scents, and I think this is one of the best, along with Lira.

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

Bouquet Ideale opens as a sweet, dusty Oriental woody-gourmandish blend with burnt sugar vanillic notes, balmy woods, something like cashmere wood, and a whiff of powdery notes (violet?) which are more sweet-talc than flowery, and finally a hint of fruity-candied notes with exotic spices (cinnamon, perhaps saffron too or something similar). Dusty, warm, cozy and refined, effortlessly pleasant. Like other users apparently, I also thought of some Arabian fragrances: here you get quite the exact same kind of woody-spicy-fruity-gourmand stuff, with that peculiar roasted-incensey feel. Here it’s just all a bit more “refined” (which means only less powerful and more tamed down), and it smells undoubtedly nice; but the price is ridiculous. Unless you’ve some really dirty money to spend quickly before the FBI catches you, just browse among Arabian Oud, Al-Rehab or Lattafa offerings, get one of those and apply it sparingly – same results, a third of the cost.

5,5-6/10

SusyQ
SusyQ

The blogger Olfactoriastravels has written a beautiful review where she described this as somewhat "shallow" when smelled on paper - not until it touches skin it gets fullbodied and "whole". I couldn't agree more. On paper this is somewhat peppery in a way that reminds me of an empty shell. A little peppery and a little woody - that's about it.

The opening is medicinal, especially if you put your nose close to your wrist. But in cold weather, after 15 minutes - BOOM! It's as if my skin starts to GLOW!!!

It isn't sugary but it's sweet. One reviewer thought it smelled like raspberry icecream and while I don't agree, I definately understand the berry-icecream-comparison (i.e. sour-sweet). The vanilla isn't evident on paper - on skin it is; a superb sweetness; the special "not-too-sweet-nor-too-raw"-vanilla I've come to associate with Xerjoff.
It's a little peppery, but it's not primarily a spicy fragrance. Woody? Mhm, but I don't know how the heck they managed to get woods from Avatar's Pandora.

Am I making any sense? How can one ever describe this THING? It blows my mind.

And my heart.

To sum it up: I'm so grateful. This is liquified magic for cold and snowy days. Subtle spices and woods, yet neither spicy nor woody.

Edit: I crave this fragrance in a way I seldom do; for the past weeks I've worn it almost every day, I long for it every hour I'm not wearing it. However I'd like to make a change in my review: there *is* musk in this, quite a hefty dose of musk; almost ozone-like in the opening. So - alas - finally - dear fellow sniffers:
this is spices and woods and vanilla and musk. A mesmerizing blend.

aeg8193
aeg8193

Got a free sample with a fragrance I bought online, really liked it then came on here and it said its for women. Without knowing that I thought it was unisex, not too floral so guys can pull it off

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

This is the PERFECT perfume, scent-wise. Me in a bottle, I feel like I could wear this every day. Very sweet, clean smelling, a little spicy. Sadly, this stuff only lasts roughly 3 hours on the skin. I haven't tried it on clothes, hopefully it will last longer that way. I just don't know if I could justify spending $300 on a perfume that only lasts 3 hours, no matter how perfect it smells.

tbozzo
tbozzo

I received a sample of this and had put it aside to try as I thought it was a floral. Once I opened it I couldn't get enough! It's warm and sweet, benzoin heavy, woody, with just enough tobacco to make it heavenly! I can't wait to get a full bottle and wear it all winter! The vanille is very resinous similar to that of Prada Candy or SL Un Bois Vanille. The tabacco flower and spice give the vibe of a lighter version of Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille. Delicious gourmand, and perfect!

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

This is yummy but i will wait until winter to wear, it will bloom then! I can definitely get the nutmeg and vanilla, very hot! Kinda reminds me of Givenchy Hot Couture.

nannaje
nannaje

Wow - there must be awesome ingredients in this one - I smelled it in Stockholm during my Easter holiday there and it was so warm and sweet and full of... life? The vanilla is yummy and I just love that they were able to use these ingredients without making the fume smell too masculine. Would love to wear this on ice cold days up here in Norway. Recommend! Insanely expensive, though. Like 4300,-SEK (485 EUR/612 USD/395 GBP...)

parisa
parisa

On my skin this is quite sweet gourmand fragrance and very similar to famous discontinued Escada Collection. Great, I love it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Xerjoff Bouquet Ideale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Xerjoff Bouquet Ideale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bouquet Ideale by Xerjoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bouquet Ideale by Xerjoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.