Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Dama Bianca Xerjoff for women

Dama Bianca Xerjoff for women
dislike

Dama Bianca Xerjoff for women Pictures Dama Bianca Xerjoff for women Pictures Dama Bianca Xerjoff for women Pictures

Dama Bianca by Xerjoff is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Dama Bianca was launched in 2012. Top notes are lime and kumquat; middle notes are italian iris, egyptian jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, violet and lilac; base notes are sandalwood, cedar, vanilla, ambrette (musk mallow), white musk and malt.

Lime Kumquat

Italian Iris Egyptian Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Lilac

Sandalwood Cedar Vanilla Ambrette (Musk Mallow) White Musk Malt

Funfair Evening

Dama Bianca Fragrance Reviews

Peachysugarbuns
Peachysugarbuns

I have yet to commit to a high end vanilla fragrance, but Dama Bianca comes pretty close to what I'm seeking. It has that "niche vanilla" vibe that I've smelled 100 times over; however, Dama Bianca is TENACIOUS on my skin and has little facets to the vanilla base that make it more interesting to me than others I've sniffed before.

Dama Bianca is sweet, but it has a "texture" to it. The vanilla smells like warm, spun sugar; dense, yet light. I picked up on the malt note instantly as the source of "booze" in this fragrance (my husband solely drinks porters and I have tasted many of his roasty, smooth, chocolatey-malt kisses).
The floral and fruit notes are sweet and cool, giving the feeling of an evening wind rustling tender petals and fragrant orchard trees as the last light of the sun touches the land. I do not smell much lime or kumquat, but perhaps when the weather is warmer they will show themselves. The sandalwood appears in the drydown and adds a rich, woody sharpness to all the sweet notes, allowing everything to quiet down.

This fragrance feels dense, yet wistful. Dama Bianca is comfortable and pretty enough to warrant regular wear for some, and if you love sweet-vanilla scents, definitely try this. I'll have to try it in the summertime to see what develops, but so far, it's not worth the price.

Side thought: Does anyone else find the Xerjoff bottles and packaging tacky? If I fell in love with a Xerjoff scent I'd loathe paying so much for such a gaudy-ass bottle. Throw the juice in a plain bottle and allow me to save $150 or something, sheesh.

Bee-young-ka
Bee-young-ka

I have to find this it has my name on the bottle!

archivist
archivist

A lovely light vanilla/iris, not as purpleish as one might think from the mention of violet and lilac. It doesn't project much (from a dabber, anyway, mine is from a boxed sample received from LusciousCargo) but it is very relaxing, easy to wear and comforting without being gourmand per se. The elevated comfort level is probably due to the malt, which gives it a creamy and satisfying subcurrent. I'm curious about the comparison to Dragee, which I found synthetic and sweet. Hard to imagine paying Xerjoff prices for something in this genre, though.

Readysniffer1
Readysniffer1

This is a very restrained, and beautiful, feminine floral/vanilla. It has two odd notes, the kumquat, which is an unexpected version of the expected citrus opening, and is a little more floral than other citruses. The vanilla is of course beautiful, being a Xerjoff, but the iris is very present in the vanilla. The musk is very prominent, but also, blends with the odd malt note. I can't really describe what the malt does to the musk, but it makes it more of an edible musk? This is a soft perfume, but not light. And not necessarily bright, it's softly intense.

new friend
new friend

Dama Bianca: انثوي حالم لكنه قوي في نفس الوقت البداية صفعة من الليمون الأخضر ثم عاصفة زهرية من البنفسج والسوسن الايطالي والفل المصري وقاعدة بودرية مسكية زادتها زنابق الوادي روعة

ginepro
ginepro

I bought 10ml of this perfume from a fellow perfume lover. It opens up so lightly and fresh but without being boring at all! This is my first experience with nische perfume so to me, the experience was just wonderful, like a new world full of complex, beautiful notes. Anyhow, except from the soft, warm vanilla that is following the development the whole time, i also sense something that reminds me a lot about elderflower juice. Maybe even a hint of light sparkling cider. Guess it must be the malt playing its role. Otherwise, it's a flowery, powdery and light but interesting scent.
Too bad the longevity isn't at all what i expected - on my skin it lasts 2-3 hours maximum and that is bad considering the high price for the perfume :(
(with that being said, it might be better longevity on somebody elses skin).
Love the fragrance though, despite the short longevity.

stecarpano
stecarpano

Soft elegant and feminine, there's nothing to dislike in this fragrance, although quite basic and easy to wear. Reminds me a bit of Phool by Illuminum but with a lighter taste to it. Absolutely daywear. Masterpiece

Caramelle
Caramelle

This perfume smells so lovely I find it difficult to describe. It is a soft, sweet, creamy BEAUTIFUL floral perfume that smells so pleasant I cannot imagine anyone disliking it. It is the scent of a kind-hearted person that is looking at the world with a child's eyes.

Anthos
Anthos

There are several notes matching this perfume with Notturno Fiorentino (that I purchased two years ago). It's a fact that all Bois 1920 fragrances have a good longevity, while this specific perfume becomes reeeally soft after one hour, but they are absolutely different. Notturno is a spicy-floral-vanilla scent, while Dama Bianca is a musky-powdry-floral scent... Nearly smoky, someone told me when smelling it on my skin.
And I really do appreciate differences between the two fragrances, because Notturno describes a smell of berries and flowers on a warm summer night, while Dama Bianca is an intimate soft veil on a lady. To be intimate, delicate, dreamy... It must be soft and reveil itself only when you are very close to.
I was looking for a private cocooning fragrance, and this is beautiful beyond any description.

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

The scent is an unheard of 100/10. So nice, like something out of a fairytale. Sweet and cozy like marshmallows. Easy to wear.

The sillage and lasting power, we are talking Viva la Juicy status here. This perfume is so soft I can barely smell it 5 minutes after spraying it. The lasting power is a disappointing 3 hours tops, and the whole time it is so soft that I doubt anyone can smell it, not even the poor little wearer. Normally in this situation I would overspray, but coming in at $325 per bottle I am not about to be doing that.

I am currently looking into 'smells like' scents for this, which hopefully smell similar but with better projection/lasting power.

I tried the Le Voluttuose Notturno Fiorentino, and it was not anywhere near the same, this is much more airy and sweet without all the pepper and spice. I would say this is for a younger audience than the Bois 1920. I am about to aquire myself some of this Cologne of the Missions and do some wishin' and hopin', thinkin' and prayin' that it's a dupe with the better projection and longevity.

Xerjoff - master of sweet and syrupsweet scents. Sweet, deep, mature, flirty and bold. 1 spritz goes a long way, 2 spritzes and it gets overwhelming and thick in an awful way. I was gifted a sample - I will not buy a bottle - its too sugarsyrupsweet for me.

Xerjoff - mästare på söta och sirapssöta dofter. Söt, djup, vuxen, flirtig och vågad. 1 sprejning håller länge, 2 sprejningar gör den tjock och kvalmig på ett obehagligt sätt. Jag fick ett prov - jag kommer inte att köpa flaskan - den är alldeles för sockersirapssöt för mig.

Sofreshandsoclean
Sofreshandsoclean

This fragrance has such a sad story:
"Dama Bianca, “The White Lady” is a story of a lady trapped within her dreams as high above the vistas, she gazes out into what could lay beyond. Locked behind walls of jealousy and deception, her only escape is the fragrant notes of fruits and flowers outside her reach."

And first I could not see the connection, how could this beautiful smiling angel be the result of such a tragedy. But now I get it, it is her escape, her drug, her sunshine, her light in the dark. And she really need a good "drug" to make her happy. And that is why it is such a dream-like gorgeous fragrance.

I get the lime and kumquat, it gives it a fresh fruity quality all the way thru hours and hours of wearing, that freshness is intact. And is constantly mingling in a perfect dance with the, according to the notes, aboundance of different flowers. I can't seperate them they are all just mixed in softness of the sandalwood, vanilla and white musk and the to me secret key ingredience, the malt. it gives the fragrance an edge I want to bite in. To put the smell of malt in a womens super feminine floral, vanilla, musk perfume is simple an act of genius. And to me truly makes this fragrance a masterpiece

It touches my soul, and is beyond beauty to me. After testing a sample for a few days. I bought the bottle today, and I have already made it my signature! LOVE IT!

enigmatic_jd
enigmatic_jd

Got 2 Samples Of This When In Italy,
And Have To Say This Is One Of The Best Vanilla Perfumes I Have Ever Put My Nose To.

But When I Got Back Home (Australia), Totally Different Notes Become Apparent... You Can Actually Smell The Lime & Musk More. Im Guessing Due To the 30 Degree Temp Difference ;)

Either Way This Is A Beautiful Scent,
Xerjoff Have Quality Vanilla.
A Must Try!!

Mila Pulina
Mila Pulina

It is top on my list! Lovely - although I am not so fond of vanilla I like Dama Bianca a lot; it is not too overpowering. Very nice (and subtle) smell.

Jnn
Jnn

I heard it smells like Le Voluttuose Notturno Fiorentino Bois 1920. Did anybody compare?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Xerjoff Dama Bianca fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Xerjoff Dama Bianca, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dama Bianca by Xerjoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dama Bianca by Xerjoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.