Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Dhajala Xerjoff for women

Dhajala Xerjoff for women
dislike

Dhajala Xerjoff for women Pictures

Dhajala by Xerjoff is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Dhajala was launched in 2009. Top notes are african orange flower, galbanum, bergamot and orange; middle notes are pink pepper, jasmine and rose; base notes are resin, amber, vanilla and musk.

African Orange flower Galbanum Bergamot Orange

Pink Pepper Jasmine Rose

Resin Amber Vanilla Musk

Amber
A*Men

Dhajala Fragrance Reviews

b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - amber, resins, pepper & bergamot.

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the warmer months, day or night.

Projection - I did get noticed, it garners compliments.

Longevity - I get 4hrs consistently.

Vlud
Vlud

This is a wonderful balsamic mix of amber, resins, citrus and warm spices. It is indeed more feminine, very elegant and sensual. Quality is great as with any Xerjoff.

Kikicasillas
Kikicasillas

This is good stuff, but smell exactly to Allure pour home. A bit more fruity the dry down. Remind me a the smell of a fresh fruit in Cuba, can't remember the name now . I don't love it but I like it.

Fragboy702
Fragboy702

I agree with Steve this does smell similar to allure pour homme but with more cinnamon but less cinnamon then perri ellis somewhere in between those two,but made way better but i don't know if i would buy it since allure pour homme is cheaper. I prefer more then words from join the club if I'm going to pay top dollar. or almost anything from the sospiro line is good,overall xerjoff is good but there's better alternatives.

steve1991
steve1991

Smells like a variant of Allure Pour Homme to my nose.

shravanevana
shravanevana

Xerjoff is quickly starting to become one of my favourite fragrance houses (behind Amouage and Tom Ford PB). It is fragrances like Dhajala that is catapulting it to the top!

From the moment it touches my skin to the time it leaves it, the scent of Dhajala bestows upon me a certain element of richness, regality and royal charm. In a sense of the modern world, this one makes me smell like a billionaire - powerful and authoritative. But in a higher sense, this one makes me feel like THE creator!

Xerjoff - Hats OFF!

Vahagn
Vahagn

Wonderful fragrance !!!
It starts with citrus, which quickly and unexpectedly goes to a very soft and warm "chocolate with vanilla" notes. I hear tenderly musk-floral background under chocolate notes. Only to the database vanilla slightly activated.
Dhajala somehow reminds me of A*Men Thierry Mugler and perfumes like it.
This perfume is very calm, cozy and "homely" soft fragrance as groomed, beautiful, friendly, nice lady. Dhajala is balanced perfume with natural sound and with good sillage and longevity.

Estebanz
Estebanz

This was my very first purchase from the luxurious Italian house of Xerjoff,I will never forget the magical experience that was to me smelling Dhajala for the first time,It was early November of 2013 while visiting my great friend Steven ( Redolessence) @ NYC,I remember holding the ultra refined Bottled on my hand and slowly removing the massive heavy cap,I couldnt beleived the Aroma coming out of the sprayer,I was Hypnotized on the spot,Dhajala is more then just a fragrance,its a magical olfactive experience,I could only describe it as a narcotic Intoxicating blend of Amber with exotic Unisex Florals,the composition is spiced up by a gentle pink pepper and freshness from the bergamote at the opening to create what I describe in my own words as an alluring unique opening that introduce you to a magnificent Oriental drydown with the use of resins and Amber that come to play and take the center stage of the composition as time goes by,the exotic Floral quality of the Fragrance never goes away,it just kindly seats in the back on the drydown to allow the Amber & Vanilla Duo take you on a Sweet Oriental Journey enveloped in a Balmy Resins Base,The Quality of ingridients used in creating this masterpiece are best in class,the Art work put into the bottled and the packaging is out of this world,It doesnt get much better then this,This fragrances are classified as Eau de Parfum but they work as a parfum Extract or Pure Parfum more then anything,the concentration of Aromatic oils here is so high that you will get 12 plus Hrs regardless of Skin condition,I honestly never tought I will love a House more the my beloved Amouage,but Xerjoff is up there with Amouage now as my favorite Houses period.

velb95
velb95

EN
I discovered this company at the fair Fragranze 2012 in Florence Italy. It wasn't easy to find then the store that sells fragrances to the regular customer like me, but in the end I was able to buy the whole line from the site ausliebezumduft.de

I must say that there is a system to buy perfumes Xerjoff paying the relatively low price (the normal price of the bottle of 50 ml is up to US$ 260-325).

Since the Shooting Stars line and the Oud Stars line are the masterpieces of artistic perfumery, it is worth to buy the Shooting Stars - Discovery Sets - Part One and Part Two and Oud Stars Collection - Discovery Set that cost US$ 208 for each of the first two sets and US$ 254 for the Oud collection set. Of course there are the Discovery Sets for
XJ17/17 Collection (US$ 331) and XJ Casamorati 1888 Vintage Collection (US$ 182), but personaly I do not like the last two lines, so I didn't order them.

In each set there are 6 fragrances of 15ml each and therefore the price for a volume of 50 ml drops to US$116 for Shooting Stars collection and to US$142 for Oud Stars collection instead of USD$ 260 and US$ 325 for full version bottles.

IT
Ho scoperto questa casa di profumi alla fiera Fragranze 2012 a Firenze. Non era poi facile di trovare il negozio che vendesse i profumi ad un mortale come me, ma alla fine sono riuscito ad acquistare tutta la linea dal sito ausliebezumduft.de

Devo dire che c'è un sistema per comprare i profumi di Xerjoff al prezzo relativamente molto basso (il prezzo normale della bottiglietta di 50 ml arriva a circa €200-250).

Visto che tutta la linea Shooting Stars e la linea Oud Stars sono i capolavori della profumeria artistica, vale la pena a comprare il Shooting Stars - Discovery Sets - Part One and Part Two e Oud Stars Collection - Discovery Set che costano €160 per ciascuno dei primi due e €195 per la collezione Oud. Ovviamente esistono anche i Discovery Sets per
XJ17/17 Collection (€255) e per XJ Casamorati 1888 Vintage Collection (€140), ma quest'ultimi a me non piacciono.

Nel ciascun set ci sono 6 profumi nelle bottigliette di 15ml e quindi il prezzo per un volume di 50ml crolla a €89 per Shooting Stars collection e €109 per Oud Stars invece di €200 per Shooting Stars e di €250 per Oud Stars.

XerJoff DHAJALA was my first experience of the perfumes of this house, and it was a positive one. First off, my tiny 1ml sample lasted five full wearings (on separate days), and there's still enough left for another wear! So this is more like a pure perfume than an eau de parfum, it seems to me. What matters above all, of course, is how the perfume smells.

Glorious! DHAJALA is a very complex and compelling composition to my nose. It travels through several distinct stages, each of which is beautiful. My distinct impression is that there is rose present, although it is not listed among the notes. Basically, this is a complex tapestry of scent which evolves in unexpected ways throughout the duration of a wear.

DHAJALA is one of the rare perfumes which I find myself commenting outloud about while wearing it, saying, "I smell wonderful," etc., etc. I have really savored this gem, which is a slightly spicy and dark woody ambroiental boasting ambergris and exotic balsams, and am very much looking forward to testing the other creations of this house.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Unfortunately the little Luckyscent sample sprayer that Dhajala came in was broken or malfunctioning, so instead of a spray, what came out was a few dribbles that I spread around as best I could. This is probably not the optimal way to apply perfume, but at least I was able to smell it.

Dhajala starts out a little bit citrusy, and a little bit sharp and aromatic from the galbanum and whatever other herbal things are in it. As it develops, it takes on a unique, bittersweet scent with hints of rose and some other unidentifiable flowers and woody resins. It is supposed to have “Tonkiphora and Myroswellia balsam” at the base. I have never smelled either of these resins, so cannot judge whether they are present in the mix. Like the other Xerjoff creations, it’s a good perfume, but not worth buying the expensive packaging to get the stuff inside.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Xerjoff Dhajala fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Xerjoff Dhajala, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dhajala by Xerjoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dhajala by Xerjoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.