Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Gran Ballo Xerjoff for women

Gran Ballo Xerjoff for women
dislike

caramel

Gran Ballo by Xerjoff is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Gran Ballo was launched in 2013. The fragrance features gardenia, honeysuckle, jasmine, vanilla, amber and caramel.

Gardenia Honeysuckle Jasmine Vanilla Amber Caramel

Viva la Juicy
(I am) a Sex Goddess

Gran Ballo Fragrance Reviews

new friend
new friend

Gran Ballo: حريمي انثوي جدا حتى من لون زجاجته الوردية اللون، العطر خطي من الفانيلا وزهرة العسل والجاردنيا والياسمين والعنبر والكراميل

Ajay83
Ajay83

I am comparing this with viva la juicy. When I first sprayed viva la juicy on paper I was pissed because I just bought Gran Ballo and yes, on paper they are really similar. But only at the top notes.

After a few minutes they head to different directions, viva la juicy is flatter, weaker and not as interesting as gran ballo. For me viva would be something a young girl would wear.

However I have no problems wearing gran ballo as a guy, got an instant compliment from my younger sister was surprised she didnt think it was girly.

Anyhow dont let the top notes of viva fool you, gran baller is much better, more natural smelling, deeper and better composed. One of the best of the casamorati line, not the best, for me the best one is 1888 but you got to like spicy fragrances.

When it comes to gran ballo it is definitely a sweet fragrance but not overly sweet.

Viva la Juicy = Flat, boring and smells cheap
Gran ballo = Deep, rich scent-wise and gorgeus

Finally, it would not surprised me if they got inspired by viva la juicy when creating gran ballo but since its much better I couldnt care less.

oktopusy

After a while day of wearing, I can safely say that this perfume is better after an hour or two resting on my skin. The notes are constantly evolving, projecting the scent from warm to cold.. something I haven't come across so far. This perfume holds the incredibly vivid scent of loncera or honeysuckle - beautiful, sweet, rich and very intense scent. I have it in garden (climbing shrub) and in summer I really enjoy smelling it! The scent story also holds jasmine, plain true jasmine, not the tuberose sambac kind, and lots of soft vanilla in dry down. Mixed together it gives away the impression of purity, tenderness and childlike joy. The pink bottle with tassels certainly contributes to the overall impression. I want 100ml of that joy..

Description No.2.
I waited to drop me a sample of perfume Viva la Juicy, and NOT, Gran Ballo not smell like Viva La Juicy.
And amen ...

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

This. Smells. Like. VIVA LA JUICY. With an unfortunate added note of jasmine. Lots of honeysuckle and vanilla, with a hint of Alien sneaking in. I am going to be testing this further to see if the sillage and lasting power are better, because I LOVE Viva but the sillage and lasting power on it suck.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Xerjoff Gran Ballo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Xerjoff Gran Ballo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gran Ballo by Xerjoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gran Ballo by Xerjoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Xerjoff Dama Bianca Xerjoff Lira Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Tom Ford Noir de Noir Serge Lutens Chergui Amouage Memoir Woman Xerjoff Bouquet Ideale Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Amouage Fate for Women Byredo Bal d'Afrique Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Bond No 9 Chinatown Juliette Has A Gun Moon Dance Diptyque Eau Duelle Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Panouge Isabey Gardenia Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Profumum Roma Dulcis in Fundo By Kilian Beyond Love