Designers » T-Z » Oriental « Groups

Java Blossom Xerjoff for women and men
dislike

tuberose
oud
Java Blossom Xerjoff for women and men Pictures Java Blossom Xerjoff for women and men Pictures Java Blossom Xerjoff for women and men Pictures

Xerjoff presented its attar collection named Mukhallat, consisting of five fragrances: Oud Luban, Sukar Aswad (orange blossom and oud), Warda Al Oud (smoky scent with Oman rose and oud), Java Blossom (smoky notes, tuberose and oud base) and Sweet Assam (sweet oud). Java Blossom was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Chris Maurice.

Bergamot

Orange Blossom Incense Tuberose

Agarwood (Oud) Sandalwood Vetiver

Java Blossom Fragrance Reviews

Strangest perfume I've come across in viscosity terms... it's as thick as treacle!!!
That's a bit of an exaggeration actually but even for pure perfume or extrait it's very oily and has a wonderful, rich maple syrup colour to it.

I expected it to be massively potent and but the smell itself is actually quite reserved. When you apply to the skin it has a very oily consistency and DOESN'T dry down!
I was sick of waiting so I committed a cardinal sin and rubbed it in slightly.
I only applied a very conservative amount but I honestly don't think it's particularly strong just due to it's nature, a kind of exotic woody/floral scent.
I honestly thought this contained some crazy rare orchid or something it certainly gives that impression. The main accord to me is a white blossom and tuberose smell with lots of fruitiness in the top notes which give it a lush exoticness.
I'm in two minds while it's not offensive It doesn't tickle my fancy either. There's something lovely about it but then it's ruined by the floral notes being a bit flat.
I'll try it again soon but my take was...'meh it's okay.

fazli ikram
fazli ikram

smell like south east asia oud...smell of forest then a bit flowery fruity smell

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Xerjoff Java Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Xerjoff Java Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Java Blossom by Xerjoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Java Blossom by Xerjoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Bois des Iles Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 Oumma La Via del Profumo Balsamo della Mecca / Mecca Balsam SoOud Nur Tom Ford Atelier d’Orient Rive d’Ambre Amouage Interlude Man Tom Ford Amber Absolute Xerjoff Richwood Nasomatto Pardon Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Silk Mood Amouage Ohood Frederic Malle The Night Clive Christian C for Men Clive Christian X for Men Puredistance M Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Amouage Memoir Man Roja Dove Britannia Amouage Bahjah SoOud Ilham