Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Lua Xerjoff for women

Lua Xerjoff for women

Lua Xerjoff for women Pictures

Lua perfume from the Shooting Stars Collection is a magnificent floral - gourmet and fruity blend of Mediterranean romance. Bergamot, Bulgarian rose and iris from Florence are refined with spicy notes of pink pepper and vanilla. Lua is a luxurious expression of timeless elegance and an exclusive experience. Notes: bergamot, orange, lemon, melon, rose, iris, pink pepper, lily, cedar, vanilla and musk.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP. Lua was launched in 2009.

Bergamot Orange Melon

Lily-of-the-Valley Rose iris Pink Pepper

Cedar Patchouli Vanilla Musk

Ferre Eau de Parfum
VV Man

Lua Fragrance Reviews

Phantosmia Bella
Phantosmia Bella

(This review is based on an official sample)

It took me some time to decide whether I like or dislike this scent.
Let me start by saying this is in no way a bad perfume. It does not stink, it's well blended and it will send no one running away from you if they catch a whiff of it.
Yet this scent is screaming late 70's early 80's in my ears. It's sweet, it's heavy, it's wearing a tacky dress with padded shoulders.
I can't say I smell the melon, but the "fruity notes" are very noticeable, as is the rose + lily of the valley + iris combination, and the musk & patchouli base makes the whole thing linger heavily without any freshness to it.
I can see a middle-aged, unfashionable auntie pulling it off, yet I can't see why one should opt for such a high-end choice.
Sorry, again, this is not bad, just really not my type of scent and not something I deem "classy" or "timeless".

Musk, lily of the valley and rose in a composition? I'm out! This trinity badly irritates me like an inferior class of perfume.

Lua, however, partially has good faces from its fruity and powdery veins. But in general I still insist on my statement. It's like someone who never wears perfume, wore a cheap one for a wedding party with too much maquillage. This is why gender is important in perfume world and how some feminine perfumes make men react.

مُشک، رز، موگه؟ من کلا برم بیرون از قضیه بهتره! این سه گانه مثل یه عطر رده پایین زنونه بدجور روی اعصاب من میره

لوآ قسمتی هم روی خوش داره که از حالت میوه ای و پودریش میاد. اما به طور کلی من هنوز روی نظر خودم پافشاری میکنم. این عطر مثل خانمایی هست که اصلا عطر نمیزنن اما توی یه عروسی با یه آرایش غلیظ تمام روزایی که عطر نزدن رو تلافی میکنن. این عطر دقیقا همون چیزی هست که ثابت میکنه جنسیت توی عطر مهمه و نشون میده چطور یه عطر زنونه میتونه عکس العمل مردا رو برانگیزه

Pretty good, would be nice on my sweetie. But if this Ferre is very close, I don't see the point in this. Nice juice anyway!

I think I've mentioned before that my favorite from Shooting Stars is DHAJALA...well my second favorite it's a tie between KOBE and LUA.
But while Kobe is more of a creamy Orange Neroli with a sweet tonka,Lua is a Musky/Floral/Fruity/ Gourmand Fragrance.
LUA opening smells like a delicious Tropical fruits dessert, the heart introduces a beautiful Iris note that feels buttery and almost lipstick like as well as rose, here is where Lua transforms from a Juicy fruity scent into a very exotic Floral Gourmand, this mouth watering blend rest on a potent musky bed.
If I had to describe LUA in one word it will be "INTOXICATING".
This is gotta be the sexiest in the Shooting Stars Collection without a doubt.

My newest acquisition has "ADDICTING" written all over it, Lua is one of those Fruity Floral Gourmands that once you smell you just can't help it but to keep coming back for more & more, one of the aspects of the fragrance I find captivating is without a doubt it's musky quality which adds a manly almost animalic character to the Sweet bouquet of Flowers and fruits.
Long history short, in 3 days this sweet frutalicious blend enamored me.

I would describe this perfume as white. I have a hard time describing it, but when I smell it I feel like I am smelling the color white. It smells clean and a little fruity. I like it but am thrown off by some subconscious mental association. Also something about this seems a little masculine.

Edit to add: the musk is VERY prominent in this perfume. It is a very clean musk, and mixed with the right amount of melony fruitiness. The drydown is sweet and soft, quite different from the opening. I find this... 'different'. A like but not a love.

lovely perfume , creamy rose, but no longevity at all 2 hours and its hardly there.. for such an expensive perfume, very disappointing

I'm not a perfume reviewer. I smell a fragrance, and decide whether, on my skin, it suits or doesn't suit. I don't even try (most of the time) to pick apart the notes because I sound pretentious to myself (knowing that I don't know a violet leaf from an orris root). I can pick a rose note, an Oud note, a musk note out of a perfume (the easy ones). I can also pretty much put perfumes into their respective categories. This is all well and good until I smelled Lua.

What I have here with Xerjoff Lua is quite simply a gorgeous smelling perfume that confounds me because it starts off as a gourmand and then morphs into a wispy floral? Can that be right? Actually, now that I write this, I find that it doesn't really matter what the notes are or whether I can "detect" them. This perfume is gorgeous and I lament my lack of funds with which to make it mine.

Xerjoff LUA shares quite a bit of overlap with FERRE edp. First, there's the focal floral: iris. Second, there's the focal fruit: melon--a notoriously difficult and capricious note for me, but it works in both of these perfumes. Third, there's the general golden gleam. Fourth, there's a clean, resinous musk in the background sustaining the whole composition.

There are differences as well, but they pale in comparison to the similarities. FERRE edp offers an enticing rice note, where LUA features a vanilla-cedar base with a touch of patchouli. All in all, I must say that both of these perfumes smell very nice to me. Casual elegance is the feeling they convey. The question remains: which one is better, in the final sniffing analysis--the only one that really matters?

I believe that I prefer Pierre Bourdon's creation, FERRE edp. Lucky for me, since it's being nearly given away for free, what certainly cannot be said of LUA, the nouveau riche cousin to FERRE edp.

I discovered this company at the fair Fragranze 2012 in Florence Italy. It wasn't easy to find then the store that sells fragrances to the regular customer like me, but in the end I was able to buy the whole line from the site

I must say that there is a system to buy perfumes Xerjoff paying the relatively low price (the normal price of the bottle of 50 ml is up to US$ 260-325).

Since the Shooting Stars line and the Oud Stars line are the masterpieces of artistic perfumery, it is worth to buy the Shooting Stars - Discovery Sets - Part One and Part Two and Oud Stars Collection - Discovery Set that cost US$ 208 for each of the first two sets and US$ 254 for the Oud collection set. Of course there are the Discovery Sets for
XJ17/17 Collection (US$ 331) and XJ Casamorati 1888 Vintage Collection (US$ 182), but personaly I do not like the last two lines, so I didn't order them.

In each set there are 6 fragrances of 15ml each and therefore the price for a volume of 50 ml drops to US$116 for Shooting Stars collection and to US$142 for Oud Stars collection instead of USD$ 260 and US$ 325 for full version bottles.

Ho scoperto questa casa di profumi alla fiera Fragranze 2012 a Firenze. Non era poi facile di trovare il negozio che vendesse i profumi ad un mortale come me, ma alla fine sono riuscito ad acquistare tutta la linea dal sito

Devo dire che c'è un sistema per comprare i profumi di Xerjoff al prezzo relativamente molto basso (il prezzo normale della bottiglietta di 50 ml arriva a circa €200-250).

Visto che tutta la linea Shooting Stars e la linea Oud Stars sono i capolavori della profumeria artistica, vale la pena a comprare il Shooting Stars - Discovery Sets - Part One and Part Two e Oud Stars Collection - Discovery Set che costano €160 per ciascuno dei primi due e €195 per la collezione Oud. Ovviamente esistono anche i Discovery Sets per
XJ17/17 Collection (€255) e per XJ Casamorati 1888 Vintage Collection (€140), ma quest'ultimi a me non piacciono.

Nel ciascun set ci sono 6 profumi nelle bottigliette di 15ml e quindi il prezzo per un volume di 50ml crolla a €89 per Shooting Stars collection e €109 per Oud Stars invece di €200 per Shooting Stars e di €250 per Oud Stars.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Xerjoff Lua fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Xerjoff Lua, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lua by Xerjoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lua by Xerjoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.