Designers » T-Z » Oriental Woody « Groups

More Than Words Xerjoff for women and men

More Than Words Xerjoff for women and men
dislike

oud
More Than Words Xerjoff for women and men Pictures More Than Words Xerjoff for women and men Pictures

Join the Club Collection includes ten perfumes representing ten different kind of virtual clubs. Fatal Charme is about elegance, glamour and fashion; Ivory Route is an adventure and travelling club; Marquee represents a theater club; Kind of Blue is all about jazz; 40 knots is a yachts club; Ascot Moon is a horse club; Birdie is for golf lovers; Comandante is for fine cigar lovers; Shunkoin is for meditation and More than Words captures the world of writers and poets.

The ingredients of these fragrances are to be kept a secret. However, each fragrance will have its identification card with a number which one could use to join the real club of the owners of these perfumes. That’s how the concept goes from virtual clubs to forming a real one.

The bottles of the fragrances are made out of authentic blue glass; not the tinted kind but the glass of which the production is limited and are very rare. More Than Words was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Chris Maurice.

Olibanum Labdanum Ambergris Fruity Notes Woody Notes Oriental notes Agarwood (Oud) Floral Notes

Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie
Bahar

More Than Words Fragrance Reviews

gtabasso
gtabasso

went on oud, rose and hint of creamy amber; dried down powerful, little sweet, still oud but not sharp or bitter with a little fruity floral

mohamed badran
mohamed badran

Do I have to say the words?
Do I have to tell the truth?
Do I have to shout it out?
Do I have to say a prayer?
Must I prove to you how good we are together?
Do I have to say the words
He knows very well that the words can't describe his feelings. So I guess he need our perfume (More Than Words) .
Many times the languages with its vocabularies stay capable in stand for our emotions and dreams So our perfume named by its name cause it's simply a pure happens and optimization in a shiny blue bottle with a golden crown. It comes like a young smart prince set on his knees to make his proposal to the sun.
Fruity oud with roses may be there are many others notes but that all what I can feel all the time not in a tough way but elegant and smooth one.
Sillage is awesome and the longevity is unbelievable.
One of my top five. Enjoy
عود ..الفجر لسه بيبتسم بين دمعتين
عود..الفرح ممكن يتقسم على شفتين
عود..الوهم مات والذكريات قالتلى حبك بالوجود
طبعاً هذه ليست ترجمة و لا هي المقصود بها الأغنية في ذاتها إلا أنني استعيرها للالتباس اللفظي . فهذا العود لابد أن يُغني له. عودٌ ليس كأي عودٌ.عودٌ فاكهي تتمني أن تأكله لا أن ترتديه فقط. ابداٌع يحلق في عالم زيرجوف الخيالي فينثر شذاه الذهبي فرحةً و متعةً علي رؤوس من يمر عليه العطر.
بهاء الطلة و فخامة التقديم تليق بعطر بهذا المقام . أميرٌ شاب يافعٌ بالغ الوسامة يرتدي حلته المخملية الزرقاء يعلو جبينه المشرق تاج الإمارة الصغير.
عودٌ فاكهي مليئ بالورود اللطيفة لا أشعر سوي ذلك رغم يقني بوجود غير ذلك من النوتات لكن ذلك ما أشعر به طوال الوقت ليس بشكل مزعج أو نفاذ منفر و لكن بطريقة راقية غاية في النعومة.
الفوحان رائع و الثبات لا بصدق . يحتل مكانته بين عطوري الخمسة المفضلين. دمتم بود.

jmoneyceo
jmoneyceo

Hmmmmm, I don't get the monster projection as other reviewers have stated (maybe its my skin). It's an OK fragrance, but for the price I expected better. It smells like a cheap attar that I got once but I cant remember the name for the life of me. Dry down reminds me sort of Santal Royal Guerlain but less rich.

lazarini
lazarini

To me this is amazing.

Power is insane I tell u insane I'm sitting In a coffe bar have with me a jacket I wore to Vienna 3 weeks back yes 3 weeks! And when the sales assistants sprayed this on my wrist it hit my sleeve end a bit of this jacket it still today not just smells of the fragrance but it even projects when I move the hand !?! Incredible lasting power probably strongest I came across and by far superior to anything I have in my collection.

As for the notes h either like or u don't like them some had said this is for ladies only I don't agree it can me very manly if I can pull it off!

Regards S

Nbond007
Nbond007

Beast Rose....i get a candy vibe..overall is very good quality and scent....

Fragboy702
Fragboy702

Let's start by saying that i have over 20 rose based niche scents and this has to be one of my favorite of them all followed by noir de noir and mfks.why you say? Well it's basic and simple,what separates this from any other typical rose oud fragrance is the raw ingredients of course but those dried fruits at the top ohh man killer. And that amber gives a prefect sweet dry down.and can't forget the spices i believe it's saffron but just a pinch and maybe cinnamon. But this is a Tue masterpiece.

Gabri031982
Gabri031982

This is for lady no man wants to smell like a flower Bouquet

NicheMaster29
NicheMaster29

I am very hard to impress as a male to be blow away by a rose fragrance. The most popular niche rose scents don't really impress me and I also can't stand floral notes. I have bad memories attached to flowers I think. Anyways, this powerhouse of a perfect rose fragrance blew me away. It's done in such a great way that I even enjoy it. I don't get that flower store rose vibe, it's known that it's a rose note but blended so perfect that us men can rock this so easy and smell so great while doing it. The longevity and projection are in BEASTMODE territory. Perfect.

Ramy salah
Ramy salah

One of the best I ever smelled in my entire life!! It worth to tell u I own more than 500 niche and designer perfumes. It is a heaven smell breathtaking.

Yankee599
Yankee599

Alluring,sensual,sexy,romantic scent..You can't go wrong with this one..

The opening is to die for, A super sweet-fruity-floral-vanilla top with a tamed oud in the background.

After one hour the sweetness subtles without totally disappearing and the rose oud combo comes infront in the most natural and inoffensive way(this is the phase that shares similarities with some montales but very refined and lacks that harshness,more like an amouage quality) .

Now into the drydown you get a sort of acqua di parma's oud or intense café kind of dusty sweet oud but with little bit of incense and sustained by a very natural ambergris.

Projection

I like my fragrances strong and bold and this one does just that, incredible projection, you get your money's worth with this one, On my skin MTW beats hands down my beloved interlude man in the projection department, go figure.

Talk about longevity,oh man this 50 ml bottle will last me forever as i get more than 24h longevity with 1 spray no exaggeration .
Quick story, when i first got a decant of this beauty i sprayed some on my shirt, later on i washed the shirt and i didnt wear it until 4 months later. Trust me on that day i was unable to wear another fragrance because this thing was still going strong and i even got a compliment.

Incredible fragrance 10/10 for me, the only down side is the versatility but at that price, this is a fragrance i wouldn't use very often so more of a upper class, romantic, night out scenario.

parfemđija
parfemđija

Gorgeous scent! Prominent rose is supremely blended with dried fruits and oud, breathtaking seriously, the most romantic scent I have ever tried.

High quality ingridients, you can detect almost every note it this masterpiece. Yes, I know, there are so many rose-oud scents on the market, but this, to me, is something special, I like to spray it on my arm when I'm going to bed, sweet dreams :-)

Harmony in the bottle.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

The opening of More Than Words is centered on oud with almost no other notes initially, and the oud here is unexpectedly, even if deceptively, powerful and deep; still synthetic and in no way comparable to a real oud, but somehow showing an exotic, dark, warm refinement which I rarely get in Western oud-centered scents. It shows a nice woody and balsamic austere feel, smoky yet animalic and almost indolic at first. So, in short: they faked it, but they did it well. The evolution is quite linear, meaning that the scent stays "there" with no big changes, except for a fruity-floral accord which emerges slowly and comprises mostly a hint of rose and spices. Except for the opening which for a while succeeds in simulating a good oud accord, for most of its life cycle on skin More Than Words becomes and remains fairly similar to many other oud scents, e.g. Montale's ones, with nothing making it either better or worse as regards to them. So many ouds, so little time, meh.

anodizingstatic
anodizingstatic

It reminds me of a rosary my parents bought me after visiting Italy way back when I was a kid. It had this particular scent to it, which More Than Words smells exactly like. A very natural rose, with that bit of wood scent, just like what the rosary was made of, but this fragrance also has much more of a complexity to it that makes it wonderful.

The fragrance itself is incredible. Normally, cheaper colognes have a sort of linear scent - meaning, you take in everything, but can't really pinpoint each note easily. With this Xerjoff, you can individually detect all of the notes, the rose, the laburnum, the very subtle spices and wood notes, all at the same time.

When would I wear this? Definitely a romantic setting, or a very formal banquet or something. It's not something I'd wear every day; I'd save it for the occasions it really matters. Maybe even a marriage proposal? Probably the perfect scent for that. When I think "romance" the scent that first comes to mind is rose.

However, I could see someone wearing this every day, however, that could become a financial burden in the long run.

However, this is VERY potent, concentrated stuff. All you need is one spray, believe me. I have a .07 mL sample, and to this day I can still smell it!

Overall, I give MTW a solid nine {9} out of ten. Again, a very romantic sentimental scent because of the rose and complexity.

Mikeyd
Mikeyd

This is 24 platinum cmon very very close great smell tho

ThatMakesScents
ThatMakesScents

I agree that this is similar to Opus V1. Although this one seems a bit lighter to me and a touch aquatic.

They are both extremely nice fragrances but I would probably stick with the Amouage.

Sillage and Projection seem to be similar between the two..GOOD

sifone
sifone

Hanging out at scent bar today with stevester and comparing opus V1 with this one. It's difficult to tell the difference. More feminine on my skin. definitely for metro sexual guys.

fullbottleworthy
fullbottleworthy

Wow, this is amazing! The first hit is sweet and spicy; it gives me the same feeling as those Mexican chile candies or the spicy tamarind paste that the kids eat. I want to eat it because I have fond memories of spicy candies as a child! And then the scent quickly morphs into a rose/oud based scent with maybe a hint of patchouli. The scent maintains sweetness, although the initial sweet candy smell fades into a more floral type sweetness. The scent becomes a dusty, woody rose scent as it softens, and the oud is almost nonexistant to my nose. Overall it's a really nice, pretty, rose scent that can be worn by men or women (and I would almost say it swings slightly more towards the feminine side). Is it fb worthy? Well, no, I think I'd rather have Noir de Noir, but it's still beautiful and the top notes, although fleeting, are absolutely stunning.

Wow!!! The JTC collection has just stepped it up a notch, what a fragrance this is!!!!
Gorgeous!
Stunning!!!
Wonderful!!!
The opening is one of dried fruit, a creamy patchouli and Labdanum, the rose steadily grows after that, all the while my senses tingling with excitement...because I know what this fragrance is delivering.
Rose/Oud combo of the highest quality with a dimension of patchouli, the sharpness of labdanum and I detect a bit of frankincense and myrrh.
Have I smelled anything like this before? Of course I have... But it's a winning formula.
Something about the opening of this fragrance sets it apart a little bit from the likes of Armani Rose d'Arabie (which is incredible too) to which it is very similar.
I think the rose in this is strong yet quite subdued it's as much about oud and resin for me.
Xerjoff have created a truly brilliant (if not very original)thing here and about time too because after trying a fair few of their fragrances now I'm still on the fence about them as a house.

Ginger Kitty
Ginger Kitty

Distinct and intense.

I am not lost for words. I simply tried More Than Words and bought it knowing it will and does give pleasure to many, because it's silage and longevity is immense.

:o)

Hapostolo
Hapostolo

For me, similar to Mancera Roses Vanille.

-RJ-seventh
-RJ-seventh

Rose haters - stay away! :D

caljaun
caljaun

More Than Words. For me, it is uniquely congruent to my lifestyle. I am proud to be a nonconformist.

Although I have read reports where it is suggested these ingredients have been included: Benzoin, Castoreum, Frankincense, Labdinum, Oud and Civit with caramelised fruits. Combined give a melliferous sweetness tone to my nose, going beyond an eau de parfum level - it is more like an extract or pure perfume blend.

The feelings being conjured within me from smelling MTW are evocative, enticing my imagination to explore possibilities which are more than the sum of words. I did feel that a poetic description is perhaps the best way to convey these experiences, yet they are also beyond definable lyricism.

Elegant, Erotic, Graceful, Illusory, Imaginative, Intangible, Refined, Romantic, Sensual, Sexy. These are a brief list of words as an attempt to support the chimerical quality of this scent. Yet the more I try to link them they become inadequate and lack harmonious eloquence.

Saeidreza
Saeidreza

I just got my sample from luckyscent my first impression, its very similar to Amouage Opus VI. Rose Oud Amber Incense! I have Amouage so I don't need this one!!

Estebanz
Estebanz

With the Introduction of Xerjoff newest Collection JTC (Join the Club )comes a New Masterpiece of Modern Perfumery,a blend of precious Oud & Rose with Exotic Dry Fruits,Incense and Patchouli creates an Intoxicating Oriental Potion,warming & Sweet by the added touch of Vanilla and Amber,I will describe this creation in my own words as a Deep and Alluring Fragrance perfect for Romantic evenings Out,this fragrance Goes by the name of "MORE THAN WORDS".
If you will like to find out more about this fragrance,feel free to visit my full review of More than Words on my Youtube Channel: Mrzayas81.
Smell: 5 out of 5
Projection: 5 out of 5
Longevity : 5 out of 5
Versatility: 3 out of 5.

velb95
velb95

EN
"No regrets, no pain, no sorrow.
Everything will fade as apple blossom..." This words of Sergei Yesenin are from my mum volume of poetry, that was read out to the holes and it's still on the book shelf like one of my favorite books. More Than Words perfume by Xerjoff is like an old book splash you by memories waves, and then leaves the long lasting scent of sandalwood and ink. Like Alice and her key of a secret garden, I was walking through the garden of my sensations of the books I read ones, driven by this strange and at the same time inviting aroma. Is it possible to explain with words the feeling? Could you describe aroma with words? I think that you should just quietly reveal the hidden door of Poets Club and then holding your breath for hours listen to the brilliant words, inhaling the magical aroma of old tomes?..

IT
"Nessun rimpianto, nessun dolore o dispiacere.
Tutto svanirà come fiori di melo..." Queste parole di Sergej Esenin presi da un volume di poesia che apparteneva ancora alla mia mamma e che è stato letto e riletto tante volte ed è ancora sullo scaffale trai miei libri preferiti. More Than Words di Xerjoff, come un vecchio libro che risveglia i tuoi ricordi, e poi lascia il profumo di sandalo e di inchiostro. Come Alice con la sua chiave di un giardino segreto, io stavo attraversando il giardino delle mie sensazioni provenute dai libri letti negli anni passati, guidato da questo aroma strano e allo stesso tempo accogliente. Con quali parole potresti spiegare un sentimento? Potresti descrivere profumo con le parole? Invece di farlo, dovresti rivelare la porta nascosta del Club dei Poeti e poi trattenendo il respiro ascoltare per ore le parole brillanti, inalando il profumo magico degli antichi tomi?..

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Xerjoff More Than Words fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Xerjoff More Than Words, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify More Than Words by Xerjoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of More Than Words by Xerjoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.