Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Oesel Xerjoff for women and men

Oesel Xerjoff for women and men
dislike

Oesel Xerjoff for women and men Pictures Oesel Xerjoff for women and men Pictures

Oesel perfume from the Shooting Stars Collection is a symphony of bright and rich notes perfectly mixed with the best raw ingredients. Orange blossom and petitgrain from Paraguay lead the path to the heart of Bulgarian rose and Sambac jasmine, which are skillfully wrapped in sophisticated mimosa and white flowers. Graceful result of this mixed breed is the ambery wooden base of Indian patchouli, cedar and tobacco flower, which exudes the character, depth and persistence.

> It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP.

Oesel was launched in 2010.

Petitgrain African Orange flower Lemon

Oesel Fragrance Reviews

اجمل عطر برائحة الياسمين إلى الأن مر علي
عطر رائع لمحبى الياسمين

بسم الله
عطر oesel يبدأ بداية ليمونيه ثم يتحد مع الياسمين والباتشولي وخشب السيدر. كعطر يعطي توليفه جميلة من الياسمين والزهور البيضاء والباتشولي ولكن الغلبه هي للياسمين
ولا ننسى ان العنبر اعطاه قليلا من الدفء
هو احد عطور الياسمين الجميلة
فيه شبه من reflection من امواج
العطر جميل في الربيع
التقيم 7/10
والحمد لله

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.
ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

ALERT: The review for this frag is expertly covered by SculptureOfSoul (Below)

1. Extremely close to FDM (Fleur Du Male) By Francis Kurkdjian (Parfumier)

2. Considering the stunning similarity, it would make ZERO SENSE to buy the two unless it's just given to you with no options in advance.....

3. Only the most distinguished of noses can pick up the minor nuances between the two: the cedar, the florals, the slightly synthetic undertone to FDM... Which is altogether expected, because one thing is FOR A CERTAINTY when it comes to Xerjoff: quality raw materials, focussed on natural ingredients versus cheaper synthetics, coupled with superb blending...

4. For the money and what you get, I too prefer Fleur Du Mal.....
*Why some men would stay away: the floral note may be a bit too much for some and those who are not very confident, bold or comfortable in their own skin, should just STAY CLEAR!!!
*In addition, the white bottle, with that rather robust looking gentleman may be just too much for some and images of that buff Sailor in the Village People

Tollewop
Tollewop

You can order it online by parfumerie.nl but they only sell it in Holland, Belgium, Spain, France and Germany.

ParfumerieNL
ParfumerieNL

Xerjoff Shooting Stars Oesel comes close to Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Male

Another strong orange blossom composition in the spirit of Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger or perhaps Boadicea the Victorious Delirious or Tauer Orange Star. Keyword: intense.

Here the orange blossom is front and center and not at all sweet--no sugar coating whatsoever. There is also no suntan lotion vibe at all. Instead, this is a concentrated elixir of white flower power with orange blossom singing out much more loudly than the accompanying jasmine, mimosa, and rose. To my nose, this may as well be an orange blossom soliflore, particularly by the drydown. There is a slight soapiness to this perfume, but nothing like Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger, which is also more airy and less dense.

Other reviewers have compared this creation to Jean-Paul Gaulthier La Cologne Fleur du Mâle, which I do not believe that I have ever sniffed. I suspect that in an abstract, highly synthetic formulation (as the perfumes of JPG are in my experience), I would not like this at all. Oesel, however, smells very natural, albeit dense and intense. Great longevity and big sillage, perhaps too much for some...

For orange blossom lovers only!!!!

Pbeschi
Pbeschi

This perfume is quite different. And you bet it has to be! It costs a fortune! I bought it because I am Italiana and I think it is just what I need. I preferred it over Bond n.9 Chinatown and Boadicea the Victorious Intense because the sales lady said this lasts longer. I love it. It's like smelling a classy flower, one that doesn't want to bother. It doesn't make me feel like a cemetery bunch of flowers, like white floral perfumes usually do and it is not as sweet as Boadiacea Intense, which is gorgeous but a little sickening after a while I think. Great choice. I'll edit the review with lasting power and sillage later on.
EDIT one week later: this perfume is like a drug for me now. The more I use it, the more I LOVE IT. Genius creation. I love Italy. LASTING POWER ON CLOTHES 10/10-on skin 8/10. SILLAGE 5/10 meaning very strong for the first hour or so, but then it fades even though you can smell whiffs for about 6 to 8 hours after application.

velb95
velb95

EN
I discovered this company at the fair Fragranze 2012 in Florence Italy. It wasn't easy to find then the store that sells fragrances to the regular customer like me, but in the end I was able to buy the whole line from the site ausliebezumduft.de

I must say that there is a system to buy perfumes Xerjoff paying the relatively low price (the normal price of the bottle of 50 ml is up to US$ 260-325).

Since the Shooting Stars line and the Oud Stars line are the masterpieces of artistic perfumery, it is worth to buy the Shooting Stars - Discovery Sets - Part One and Part Two and Oud Stars Collection - Discovery Set that cost US$ 208 for each of the first two sets and US$ 254 for the Oud collection set. Of course there are the Discovery Sets for
XJ17/17 Collection (US$ 331) and XJ Casamorati 1888 Vintage Collection (US$ 182), but personaly I do not like the last two lines, so I didn't order them.

In each set there are 6 fragrances of 15ml each and therefore the price for a volume of 50 ml drops to US$116 for Shooting Stars collection and to US$142 for Oud Stars collection instead of USD$ 260 and US$ 325 for full version bottles.

IT
Ho scoperto questa casa di profumi alla fiera Fragranze 2012 a Firenze. Non era poi facile di trovare il negozio che vendesse i profumi ad un mortale come me, ma alla fine sono riuscito ad acquistare tutta la linea dal sito ausliebezumduft.de

Devo dire che c'è un sistema per comprare i profumi di Xerjoff al prezzo relativamente molto basso (il prezzo normale della bottiglietta di 50 ml arriva a circa €200-250).

Visto che tutta la linea Shooting Stars e la linea Oud Stars sono i capolavori della profumeria artistica, vale la pena a comprare il Shooting Stars - Discovery Sets - Part One and Part Two e Oud Stars Collection - Discovery Set che costano €160 per ciascuno dei primi due e €195 per la collezione Oud. Ovviamente esistono anche i Discovery Sets per
XJ17/17 Collection (€255) e per XJ Casamorati 1888 Vintage Collection (€140), ma quest'ultimi a me non piacciono.

Nel ciascun set ci sono 6 profumi nelle bottigliette di 15ml e quindi il prezzo per un volume di 50ml crolla a €89 per Shooting Stars collection e €109 per Oud Stars invece di €200 per Shooting Stars e di €250 per Oud Stars.

SculptureOfSoul
SculptureOfSoul

I first wrote a review of Oesel on Basenotes shortly after the line launched and I said it then and I still maintain the same viewpoint (and with Henri's review below, I see that I'm not the only one): Oesel is basically a Fleur du Male copy. It's marginally "more natural" smelling, and it has a bit less cedar and the florals have been reduced slightly, but all in all it's close enough to Fleur du Male that it's not worth the price difference. I actually prefer FdM as I feel it has more character, even if it does come across as a bit more synthetic.

If you almost love FdM but find yourself annoyed by a particular chemical in it or feel that it might be a perfect scent if only the balance was adjusted ever so slightly, do check out Oesel as it may be just what you are looking for. Those who simply do not like the odor profile of FdM can skip Oesel entirely.

This is not the only Xerjoff that smells very similar to another, pre-existing scent. Mefisto too smells quite similar to Creed's Silver Mountain Water. To a lesser extent, Dhajala calls to mind Angel for Women, XXY is rather similar to Daim Blonde, and Modoc is not miles away from Tam Dao.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Xerjoff Oesel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Xerjoff Oesel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oesel by Xerjoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oesel by Xerjoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.