Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

dislike

rum
coffee
Uden Xerjoff for men Pictures

Uden by Xerjoff is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Uden was launched in 2009. Top notes are grapefruit, citruses and lemon; middle notes are guaiac wood, rum, rose and sandalwood; base notes are coffee, vanilla, musk and ambergris.

Grapefruit Citruses Lemon

Guaiac Wood Rum Rose Sandalwood

Coffee Vanilla Musk Ambergris

Uden Fragrance Reviews

guilhermefalcai
guilhermefalcai

High Quality, minimalism and clean balanced fragrance could describe this perfume. Uden isn't the best creativity that it could be in niche fragrances, but Xerjoff used good material like a high quality vanilla, citrus notes well balanced, a confortable base for everything and a long last during, sillage and versatility. A well done work. Here, the beauty is on the subtlety , finesse, elegance and good taste. I'm enjoying it.

ConsumerThis
ConsumerThis

I have to be honest, I was given a few samples of the shooting stars line to try out and I was not buying into the hype. I thought, "who in the world would pay this much to smell this horrid?"! Then, Uden came along. . Simply put. The. Best. Smell. I. Have. Ever. Encountered. To. Date.
Wow. Wow and WOW.
The blend is something so special: I get an AMAZING citrus with a sweet vanilla and amber that's not cloying and wearable in warm weather and like a sweet dry tobacco note. I have been on the quest to find a bottle. I can pay $320 a bottle, but I won't. I will however buy a used bottle off someone if they are willing to part with this. That's the problem, nobody ever wants to let go of this magnificent gem. It's art. This is beyond smelling good and getting complements. This is a statement that you will only settle for the best of the best.
Sample this, I guarantee you will see why people like me collect Niche mainly, you will not smell alcohol and you will not smell chemicals in the dry down, just a beautiful, well composed and high quality ingredients that last and last and last!
10/10 Grail

P.S. - this smells nothing remotely even close to the mentioned scents above! I own both of them and take a look at my collection and I think you will see I know a little about fragrances. :)

almog.frechter
almog.frechter

Amazing juice no doubt !! :)

Belletrax
Belletrax

Tu put it simply : This is more refined and complex version of Chanel Edition Blanche. That's it. Great work though Xerjoff!

Liquidasset77
Liquidasset77

This is....man, in my opinion one of the most phenomenal fragrances produced today. I've come to conclusion that I would not change one thing about this fragrance. it is one of the most impeccable openings that I have ever smelled. The dry down is by far one of the sexiest I have a put my nose to. I have nothing that I would say to people that say this is ordinary or overrated. This was made to be universally liked by most and loved by many.

ChubbyPillow93
ChubbyPillow93

What an intoxicating and romantic scent.
Wow.So delicate that I find it hard to pick words to describe it.
Wait, let me finish this "Pourquoi me réveiller"in my head first.

Okay, here we go.Uden starts with a very bright citrus note, what noteworthy is that the citrus note here are not in a crispy way but in a creamy way since vanilla serves as the base of it;However the whole scent is not overly sweet, especially when the rum note entered instantly with the citrus, and it became kind of boozy.It must be said that "boozy" is actually an advantage of this fragrance, because it made the citrus part much more complex than usual.

Unfortunately I was unable to recognize other notes in the pyramid——including coffee/guaiac wood etc.Though it sounds really amazing. Anyway, Uden is an absolutely relaxing scent, and I don't think it can only worn by male, girls like me would enjoy this scent very much too.Last but not least, I suggest wearing this at home when you are with your lover, or when you are vacationing on a dreamy island......simply wonderful!

steve1991
steve1991

Smell's very similar to Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche....

NickZee
NickZee

Reminds a lot of Frapin's L'Humaniste, another boozy citrus. Although this is better.

Nbond007
Nbond007

another successful blind buy...great fragrance poor longevity....good quality overall..my first xerjoff

b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - a fresh grapefruit & lime intro, and then what i believe to be rum, coffee, & vanilla.

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the warmer months, day or night.

Projection - I didn't get noticed, I didn't get a compliment.

Longevity - I get 4hrs consistently

Pare159
Pare159

Classy clean. Reminiscent of original allure with other niche notes to differentiate. Not original but will appeal to the masses.

bcoops
bcoops

Love this stuff but honestly cant see pulling this off in the spring or summer. On my skin its a coffee/rum/vanilla bomb with very good performance....

Marco Chau
Marco Chau

Sergio Momo, the man behind Xerjoff, told me in person yesterday that Uden was one of their top seller within the Shooting Stars Collection. On paper, it had a warm citrus opening and within thirty seconds or so I detected something boozy and later learned that it was the Rum absolute being used in the mix. The gourmandish coffee note became quite noticeable shortly after along with a warm buttery woody note. A faint rose note started to emerge when all the other notes seemed to be all blended together then and it became a warm comforting aromatic scent. As I was testing the perfume oils of Xerjoff Homme and Xerjoff Damarose then, I was not able to test Uden on skin. I will definitely try it on skin next time when I go pick up my order at the perfumery. I am sure there has to be a reason for Uden to be a top seller among all their other great fragrances.

Roge'
Roge'

I can't believe you people are throwing shots at Uden. Im about to screen shot this page and show this to God!!! I found this to be a bit Janus-faced but in a intriguing way. The citrus in the top dazzles with a clean blend of classy ingredients completing the aromatic side of Uden. Coffee and vanilla dominates the rest of the fragrance accentuated by the lemon from the lemon and the lemon from the rose. Also worth mentioning is the rum which is somewhat muted. The small shot of alcohol doesn't negate the fact that you're still gonna need your liquor license to mess with this one. The drydown surprised me a bit in part of its glaring similarity to Montale's Incense Cafe. This is far from a department store frag and lasts a good while. In the future, don't ever throw rocks at the sun, you can't reach it.

jeffwithfrags
jeffwithfrags

This could have been, possibly the greatest. But it's not, by a very long way and I'm lamenting it. I really wanted this very disappointing House to have a Gem for keepsake.

Uden, like many others have been saying, does indeed start off really alike the original Chanel Allure. It's very close and you will only notice the slightly better Authenticity of the citrus notes if press your nose right against your hand.

Um, not a good 1st impression for a £200 / $280 number - that's pushed as being the 'People pleaser' of the House(!!)

The citruses will mostly be a grapefruit, lime and a dash of powdery orange (ugh, nooo, not again) combo that Xerjoff like to use in their 1861 EDP (minus the orange there) - which I don't like becasue I prefer my citruses very tart/sugary and creamy/gourmand.

The lime is pretty prominent sadly, it lends an annoying green, airy sour tinge that a straight lemon just wouldn't.

Howevr, thankfully about 45 minutes later an amazing boozy yet sweet creamy gourmand-like warmth appears and starts fully dominating. Like the finest, coffee-spiked sweet amber.

Now it's much less powdery than Allure and rich and addictive.

It becomes a very pleasing type of comfort scent that radiates an amazing faint rose/amber accord with the amber dominating.

So, outstanding, totally safe and beautiful after about an hour of shocking mediocrity.

Very versatile, although there is a slight beach-like coconut vibe the rum gives off that makes this that sort of scent too, but very very pricey!!

I really really really wish I could just grab the drydown and slap a big 10/10 on it and be done there - but that would be cheating?

The start put me off a lot, but after the initial brief stage, it's amazing, so I'm not sure.

I'll give it a 6 with price factored in, because that - and the very disappointing opening are the main drawbacks here.

Increase the score by 1 if considering dropping the £200 asking fee is not an issue at all.

Quality: 9/10.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Totally agree with alfarom is a perfume niche / commercial may say so.
A good gateway to know the niche perfumery, even more this wonderful house that has quality fragrances and very natural materials.
Do not get me wrong who love this perfume, but I consider this a niche version of Minotaure which I also love, a very natural wave of citrus with spicy touches sweetened reconciled, feel creamy vanilla and a touch of coffee means that the makes a citrus / creamy, this mixture and brings to my mind this fragrance.
  Quality he has to spare, but very expensive for the lack of creativity in the chords.

Estebanz
Estebanz

Uden is to me a Summer dream, this fragrance paints a perfect picture of the Caribbean, this Aromatic creation has a salty oceanic aura but is at the same time surrounded by warm elements, such as Coffee and Rum to put you in a happy mood,and all these elements are complimented by the Seductive sweetness of Vanilla.
The Quality of raw Materials and the blending skills used by Xerjoff shines throughout the entire life of the composition, the complexity of the scent is impeccable, and that is what separates Uden from the rest.
This composition is a Magical experience, full of complexity, because believe it or not, Uden is not just a citrus Aromatic, here you smell the Magic of the ocean, the Rum, the afrodisiac happiness of a Summer Vacation on the Caribbean Paradise.
"Once you try UDEN, it's over, everything else on this genre would feel just empty and incomplete".
BRAVO XERJOFF!!!.

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

UPDATE: having now purchased a bottle of Armani Code, I see very very little if no real tangible similarities between the two (Uden/Armani Code)..... Niche fragrances are "NICHE" for a reason: superior, quality ingredients with superior blending.... An experienced nose will be able to distinguish such differences readily........., as many of you will probably agree.......!

seekritdude
seekritdude

From reviews Uden seems to be a lot of things. A one said before sort of niche fragrance for people that dont want to smell like a more out there niche fragrance. And you know I agree.

After the initial blast(which does smell nice mind you), it almost instantly basically turns into a sort of Armani code or Allure homme sort of smell. Much like a lot of the flankers from the pure line, people say has that sort of A*men DNA. There is some allure DNA here, hidden under neath a basically better smelling code.

As that slowly starts to fade I get more coffee, which resembles a sort of as said before perhaps Rochas man. But rather than Rochas man, id say its more of a Play intense actually. And I say this perhaps because one of the knocks of this fragrance is that its a mess of notes that dont work together. And that happens from play intense sometimes. I get a sorta of strange plastic rubber smell with the coffee that smells a little off. And I do get a little bit of that smelling a tad strange, plastic rubberish coffee note here for a bit in the fragrance.

And as it enters its final dry down stage. I get a sort of actually Sublime Vanille from creed smell. Albeit a darker version, one with a slight bit of kick to it, just a little spice sorta smell as that coffee still lingers. Its a little tasty, and snuggly. Which for what its worth, I dont find Code, or Allure, to be snuggly or tasty at all. So this is nice...

That being said, yea its a lot of things. I dont get a lot of Rum sadly, maybe just slightly there to add some sweetness. But at the end of the day its hard to over complicate the smell when my nose is already relating this fragrance to so many other things. Longevity is fine, as is projection. Not beast mode, which maybe disappointing for some considering its very pricey.

Anyway nice smell, a better smelling code, or allure, with a bit of tastiness actually added in to make it a bit snuggly and tasty. But ultimately to expensive I would say.

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

@Kankuro: I really enjoyed reading your review.... Very deep, thorough and thought-provoking.......... Thank you for that.... It's a refreshing change from the others with their sour grapes regarding it's similarity to Armani Code.... Show me one fragrance PLEASE that has NO SIMILARITIES TO ANY OTHER FRAGRANCE........,,

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

The opening of Uden is nice, a green-woody dry and bitter accord with citrus notes, floral notes (I read gardenia, rose, and geranium, I trust that), much aromatic and with a sort of bittersweet density, like acacia leaves, on a plummy-vanilla base comprising white musks and woods. Also some gourmand feel here and there, perhaps tonka and saffron. Quite thick and tight for some minutes, then the floral heart emerges better, I get the geranium better for sure with its signature refreshing-balsamic personality, and I also get better the musks note, with a slight incense dustiness. Other notes I get: a subtle salty note, amber, something like a super soft suede. I did not think of it at first, but it soon reminds me too of Le Male, more evidently and heavily as minutes pass. Can't say I dislike it, but it's surely a quite derivative and a bit "generic" scent (as there's already a ton of scents smelling like Gaultier's). A promising opening gone a bit wrong, still not that bad.

6,5/10

jamwires
jamwires

This is a tricky one. At first, I thought Uden was just alright. It has that almost mainstream/designer appeal, loosely reminds you of Allure Homme or Code etc. I was prepared to leave this one and never come back to it - but then I kept wanting to wear it, over and over again. That's when I realized just how well this fragrance is composed.

Opens with a very nice citrus accord, and it's not long before it starts to thicken up a bit with coffee, rum, vanilla, woods and musk. The thought of a bright citrus with a healthy dose of booze and coffee is no easy feat, and rest assured, it warms the soul. By the time we reach the middle, Uden is just so damn smooth, and remains that way, with the vanilla lingering perhaps the longest of all the other notes in the late drydown.

Performance had me fooled. I thought this one disappeared after 4 hours, until I got a compliment from the clerk at the grocery store who was about 4 feet away, four hours after application. Longevity hovers around 6 hours on my skin, so it's not a powerhouse by any means.

Great for all seasons, including summer - just not the scorching hot, humid days.

8.5/10

Okay... Uden from Xerjoff is a calm creation which is sweet and subtle.
The quality is evident and although it puts me in mind of vanilla/tonka designer fair like Le male or Armani code, I think it's a bit unfair to tar Uden with the same brush as it's undoubtedly better.
The opening for example is a beautiful mix of citruses and the main note I get is one of coconut which is only very brief but really nice. Uden dries down to a lovely soft, sweet vanilla, musk and creamy sandalwood. Also I get the coffee note after about 2 hours I thought it wasn't there but it is very subtlety is... like Rocas Man. I've no doubt there's superb quality in this fragrance but has it blown me away? not really.
This is the problem with Xerjoff the greats are too few but to be fair they're getting better as I try more & more.

leel
leel

من يرغب بشرا العطر 170 دولار
استخدام بسيط جدا

drewqxc
drewqxc

Uden Jerkoff (just kidding) smells nice. I feel as if I'm royalty when I get a whiff of it. Initially, there was a combo of this generic kind of coffee note to it mixed with something extremely citrusy which I did not quite like, however after a short time it started to sweeten down and I could smell rose, vanilla, tonka bean, and spice. In the end I really enjoyed it. I am pleased to say I own this fragrance.

Recommended!

new friend
new friend

عطر أودن من زيرجوف للرجال

هل تبحث عن الفخامة والشعور بالترف؟
لو كانت اجابتك نعم، فتابع الحديث معنا حول عطر اودن من زيرجوف.
العطر يبدأ باطلالة حمضية ولكنها ناعمة وحلوة وليست مفرطة في الشعور بالحمضية، ربما يرجع الفضل في هذا إلى كثافة الجريب فروت على حساب الليمون والنوتة الحمضية الخافتة.
منطقة القلب كانت مبعث خوفي من العطر نظرا لوجود رائحة الروم التي غالبا ما تجعل العطر يبدو كئيبا خانقا وغير محبب بالنسبة لي.
ولكنها هنا تمت السيطرة على رائحة الروم ببراعة.
فأخشاب الصندل والورود وخشب الغياك
هذه المكونات الثلاث دائما ستجدها تبعث البهجة وتشعرك بنبض الحياة داخل أي عطر
وهذا هو سبب وجود الصندل بالقلب وليس بقاعدة العطر فهو يريده هنا لمساعدة الورود وخشب الغياك في السيطرة على وقود رائحة الروم ليبدو الخليط غاية في الفخامة والأناقة
وأعتقد أنك لا يجب أن تنخدع بوجود مؤشر رائحة الروم وكأنه المكون الأكثر كثافة بالعطر كما هو موجود من آراء المستخدمين في موقع فراجرانتيكا.
لأن الأنف الغربي اعتاد التقاط رائحة الروم مهما كانت ضعيفة.
ولكن صدقني أنك شأن الكثير منا بحمد الله ممن لا يشربون الخمور، قد لا تلحظ رائحة الروم إلا في خلفية هذه الثلاثية الأكثر من رائعة : (الورود أخشاب الصندل والغياك)
مازلت أشهد لعطور زيرجوف بحرفية الانتقال الواضح دون التباس بين نوتاته الثلاث.
فها هي إطلالة القاعدة ستبدو بوضوح عندما تشعر برائحة المسك الأبيض البودرية المميزة إلى جوار الفانيليا النقية السويتية في مزيج قد نثر فوقه طحين البن البرازيلي الفاخر.
إنه شيء قد لا يتكرر إلا في عطر أودن من زيرجوف.
والآن يأتي دور عنبر الحوت الرائع ليزيد من رزانة العطر وتوازنه بين أناقة وفخامة الكلاسيكية وبين اللمحات العصرية الرائعة من جهة أخرى.
أختلف مع تصنيف موقع فراجرانتيكا للمرة الثانية حول هذا العطر
فهو مصنف لديهم على انه أروماتيك سبايسي
وأنا لا أراه سبايسي على الاطلاق
ولكنه أحد العطور التي تجمع بين الأروماتيك والتشيبر بشكل صريح
العطر رائع بكل المقاييس وسيزداد اعجابك به كلما انتقل العطر من مرحلة إلى التي تليها
وأؤكد أنه يمكن لجميع محبي عطور:
ديربي من جيرلان - جيه اتش إل من أراميس - آلور من شانيل
اقتناء هذا العطر الرائع دون ادنى تردد
هذا هو العطر الثاني الذي يشد انتباهي وينتزع اعجابي من مجموعة الشوتينج ستارز الرجالية من زيرجوف بعد عطر أوروفيل الأكثر من رائع.
وما تزال عطور الشوتينج ستارز الرجالية ممثلة في أوروفيل وأودن تجمع بين الفخامة والترف والكلاسيكية الممتزجة بالعصرية يعلوها بريق جورماندي لا مثيل له.
الثبات والفوحان = زيرجوف

Postumo
Postumo

I can't help feeling a designer vibe when smelling this. Too generic for my tastes and for the price they're asking for it. A Citrus/woody/vainilla combo that I can't help but compare to designer works as Boss Bottled or Silver Scent. Not good for a high end luxury brand.

Dsanz
Dsanz

Armani Code redone with an unlimited budget. I really like it but occasionally I get the comment: "who's wearing Armani Code?". For these prices I rather it not be mistaken :(

Vahagn
Vahagn

Another acquaintance with Xerjoff not disappointed me, but not shocked, as every time I naively expect from selective. For the time being I got impression that most perfumes from Xerjoff noble, couth and calm as a niche. Perfume is beautiful and well-balanced, where all notes sing in unison. Only by the base is dominated gently blowing spicy vanilla and coffee. Perfume starts with citrus-lemonade notes, and then fly out tender woods. It creates a comfortable atmosphere. To the base flavor resembles Chanel Allure Poure Homme, but then becomes more feminine-spicy. Flavor is not complex, but it pleased me with natural and calm voice.

Initially Xerjoff Uden seems quite unisex to me. There is a lot of citrus and some mingling musk and, apparently, rum, although I myself would never have guessed that as a note.

As the perfume dries down it becomes more, not less, masculine. The various oriental elements also begin to express themselves more forcefully. That sounds vaguely contradictory, I realize, since some of these notes pop up more frequently in made-for-ladies perfumes--especially vanilla and sandalwood--but I believe that there is some aromachemical action on the masculine side which accounts for this vaguely made-for-guys cologne-y vibe. The dark wood note--which smells like ebony to me--may be contributing as well.

In wafts, Uden reminds me a of a few different perfumes. It seems to be very well blended with none of the notes rising above the rest--not even the coffee, which is often dominant to my nose in mixtures such as this. In the end, I find Uden a bit too masculine for my tastes, but it seems like a good choice as a gift for the fellow who already has everything else.

velb95
velb95

EN
I discovered this company at the fair Fragranze 2012 in Florence Italy. It wasn't easy to find then the store that sells fragrances to the regular customer like me, but in the end I was able to buy the whole line from the site ausliebezumduft.de

I must say that there is a system to buy perfumes Xerjoff paying the relatively low price (the normal price of the bottle of 50 ml is up to US$ 260-325).

Since the Shooting Stars line and the Oud Stars line are the masterpieces of artistic perfumery, it is worth to buy the Shooting Stars - Discovery Sets - Part One and Part Two and Oud Stars Collection - Discovery Set that cost US$ 208 for each of the first two sets and US$ 254 for the Oud collection set. Of course there are the Discovery Sets for
XJ17/17 Collection (US$ 331) and XJ Casamorati 1888 Vintage Collection (US$ 182), but personaly I do not like the last two lines, so I didn't order them.

In each set there are 6 fragrances of 15ml each and therefore the price for a volume of 50 ml drops to US$116 for Shooting Stars collection and to US$142 for Oud Stars collection instead of USD$ 260 and US$ 325 for full version bottles.

IT
Ho scoperto questa casa di profumi alla fiera Fragranze 2012 a Firenze. Non era poi facile di trovare il negozio che vendesse i profumi ad un mortale come me, ma alla fine sono riuscito ad acquistare tutta la linea dal sito ausliebezumduft.de

Devo dire che c'è un sistema per comprare i profumi di Xerjoff al prezzo relativamente molto basso (il prezzo normale della bottiglietta di 50 ml arriva a circa €200-250).

Visto che tutta la linea Shooting Stars e la linea Oud Stars sono i capolavori della profumeria artistica, vale la pena a comprare il Shooting Stars - Discovery Sets - Part One and Part Two e Oud Stars Collection - Discovery Set che costano €160 per ciascuno dei primi due e €195 per la collezione Oud. Ovviamente esistono anche i Discovery Sets per
XJ17/17 Collection (€255) e per XJ Casamorati 1888 Vintage Collection (€140), ma quest'ultimi a me non piacciono.

Nel ciascun set ci sono 6 profumi nelle bottigliette di 15ml e quindi il prezzo per un volume di 50ml crolla a €89 per Shooting Stars collection e €109 per Oud Stars invece di €200 per Shooting Stars e di €250 per Oud Stars.

Niche for people who don't like niche (but are fine with a big ticket splurge). I can't say Uden sucks, because it doesn't but for sure, at Xerjoff they're not particularly fond of originality or creativity. I agree with other reviewers that Uden has an overall generic vibe. It's an honest woody/vanilla enriched by some citruses on top. What I find not to be so honest is the price tag.

Originally launched in 1888...oh no, not this crap again...

Starts as a blast of clear rum, which was quite exciting. Then spice notes show up, almost like a spice cabinet: rum, nutmeg, allspice, and the wood of the cabinet. Interesting combo. It begins to mellow with probably the vanilla creeping in and a waft of lemon gives it a feeling of summer Chai tea and ends as a sweet sheer vanilla musk topped with faint floral notes. It's quite a morphing journey and enjoyable through all stages. Very fascinating scent while at the same time being utterly wearable with my chemistry. Thumbs up.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Starts off as a sharp, herbal-medicinal and aldehydic rose, quickly taking on notes of strong citrus, probably lime and grapefruit, with a tonka-like undercurrent. Quite an opening salvo. I’m glad I was alone in the house when I sprayed it, because the initial sillage is tremendous. After the first hour the scent softens and sweetens. I can definitely smell the rum note that’s supposed to be in there, and it combines nicely with the rose, vanilla-tonka and white musk. To me, this combination creates a pink rose, fully open, dry and warmed by the sun. The pink rose is only there for a short time, because the scent then deepens into a gorgeous amber-rum-rose that still maintains a strong current of citrus, more of a velvety, dark, red rose scent.

The sillage remains strong without being overpowering, and the scent lasts all day, finally ending in a sweet woody amber with hints of tobacco, maple sugar, and a little residual rose. I love this perfume myself, but I think it would be absolutely amazing on a man. Uden, along with Oesel, gets two thumbs up and goes on my list of favorite rose scents.

Kankuro
Kankuro

I've always been really curious about the XerJoff fragrances, but I didn't know where to sample them. After a long search, I found an onlineshop, where I could sample Uden, Lua, Oesel and Oroville. After they arived, I started with Uden.

Uden starts with fresh and bright marine notes, it smells almost "blue". Calone, some woods and lots of citrus are the only notes I can figure out. But after just a few minutes the scent sweetens and the sandalwood gets very strong. Along with some rose, the sandalwood in Uden smells really unique. I can't smell any rum or guaiacwood, these notes are too faint to be noticed. I like the feeling, Uden gives you. Imagine a cold winter evening. You're sitting in front of a chimney, wearing a woollen pullover. Wearing Uden is relaxing! After some hours, some vanilla appears, along with amber and musk. How sensual! The fond is not too sweet or sticky, it's just perfect! This is not just a men's cologne, I would describe it as a unisex scent for everyone, who wants a relaxing perfume.

Top notes: fresh/blue/citrus
Middle notes: woody/floral/sweet
Base notes: sensual/relaxing/sweet

Uden is just perfect, I love it! The lasting power is great and the sillage is top! But the most impressive thing is, that Uden is made from the finest ingredients you can imagine. It is a piece of heaven and worth the high price!