Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Heritage Collection: Orange Blossom Yardley for women
dislike

soapy
Heritage Collection: Orange Blossom Yardley for women Pictures

Yardley London is presenting their fragrances Geranium, Hyacinth and Orange Blossom, which reflect charm and style of the brand and introduce a new, modern twist. The fragrances arrive in charming and highly elegant chic-vintage flacons, packed in an outer carton decorated with floral motives on each edition. The Heritage collection was designed to highlight modern notes of fragrances inspired by English flowers.

Orange Blossom – brings us sophisticated and juicy aromas of orange blossom combined with sensual musk. The fragrances are available in 50 ml EDT flacons. Heritage Collection: Orange Blossom was launched in 2010.

Musk African Orange flower

Heritage Collection: Orange Blossom Fragrance Reviews

LOUISELOUISE
LOUISELOUISE

Not sure why this has so many negative reviews as it's a beautiful, if simple fragrance. It does smell a little sharp and lavender like at first but soon dries down to a sweet orange smell with a musky, clean base. It smells like orange blossom on a summer's day to me, quite lovely.

hendra777
hendra777

This perfume is mildly fresh and it's scent remind me of my mother who frequently used this perfume. Very classic and vintage scent

scarletletters
scarletletters

I agree with other reviewers who said this is a poor representation of what orange blossoms are supposed to smell like. Actually, that is an understatement. I live in Florida near an orange grove. I know what orange blossoms smell like. This isn't it. This is a powdery, floral musk, which sadly, smells nothing like its name. I love the smell of orange blossoms and wanted to have access to the scent year round. I bought this blind, thinking it was obvious. I was sorely disappointed. If powdery florals are your thing, you will probably like this scent. If you're looking for true orange blossom fragrance, I would definitely recommend Pacifica Nerola Orange Blossom, Geurlain Aqua Allegoria Neroli, or Jo Malone Orange Blossom.

tumbellina
tumbellina

Weirdly this smells mainly of herby lavender. I'm not sure I can detect orange blossom in there at all. I say weird because the Yardely range do usually give a good representation of whatever flower they are marketted at. This one is a disappointment.

mrshopkins1973
mrshopkins1973

Not a good representation of Orange Blossom. Too soapy, too powdery of a scent. Spring/Summer appropriate. Reminds me of a discontinued Avon Naturals "Orange Blossom" body spray.

Santalrosa
Santalrosa

Reminds me of a window box with lavender and herbs growing abundantly. This lasts for an hour or so before developing into a whisper of a floral musk which is pretty but just as I'm starting to love it, it's gone.

Asphodel
Asphodel

To me, it smells like musk and lavender. I can't really smell the orange blossom...
I like it anyways, but it wasn't what I expected!

hills by the sea
hills by the sea

What a disappointment this fragrance was! Let me be clear that I was not expecting anything elaborate to begin with. I wanted orange blossom and that was it. Simple, linear, that would have been fine. However, the problem I have with this fragrance is the quality of the orange blossom, the way it smells. It just did not smell as lovely, fresh and floral like orange blossom should smell. I do not know if the musk being the first note is throwing things off. But I knew it was not for me. So I packed it in a carton and mailed it back to my online retailer who was very good about accepting it back. The only one I have not tried in this heritage collection is hyacinth and after my experience with this one, I think I will pass.

Kiku
Kiku

I've never smelled an orange blossom so I don't know if this smells like one. But I do know this smells lovely. Although musk and orange blossom are the only notes listed I smell lavender and some pungent herb -- sage? rosemary? -- in the opening. This quickly gives way to a soft, creamy sweetness. It rides like silk on the skin. The drydown is a bit citrus, a bit soapy. This is a lightly sweet,very clean and fresh scent. It would be perfect for summer evenings. Orange blossoms are associated with weddings and this would indeed be a perfect wedding fragrance. A must have.

ashenlady
ashenlady

I like this. Light and airy, but with a velvety-cottony feeling added by the musk. Good sillage, good lasting power too. I think maybe Yardley's colognes are sometimes underrated.

Sometimes you just need a soft, uncomplicated, innocent caress. Makes me smile.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

I had this one but got rid of it. It's a light floral scent, but I prefer more expressive Andalucia by Isabel Derroisne. But I had the old version of Orange blossom, may be the new one is better

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yardley Heritage Collection: Orange Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yardley Heritage Collection: Orange Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Heritage Collection: Orange Blossom by Yardley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Heritage Collection: Orange Blossom by Yardley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.