Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Serendipity Yardley for women

Serendipity Yardley for women

Serendipity Yardley for women Pictures

Serendipity by Yardley is a Floral Green fragrance for women.

Candy Crush Sweet!

Serendipity Fragrance Reviews

What drawed me to this understated treasure is the the bottle and it does potray the scent perfectly ans the light and sensual notes of this merges to dance in harmony...this is so feminine and lasts all day. It is perfect for everyday use and office as it is non intrusive yet lingers especially on clothes for the whole day giving off whiffs every now and then when I move, even at the end of the day. A definite keeper in my collection for years to come.

Serendipity by Yardley 4.00 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yardley Serendipity fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yardley Serendipity, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Serendipity by Yardley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Serendipity by Yardley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Estée Lauder Beautiful Sheer Donna Karan Pure DKNY Verbena Shirley May Bright Love Shirley May Tokyo Park Yardley Ballet Yardley Laughter Agua de Sevilla Agua de Sevilla Milton Lloyd Bondage LR Desperate Housewives Lynette Jeanne Arthes Amore Mio Dolce Paloma Revlon Bling Bling LR Desperate Housewives Gabrielle Jeanne en Provence Flanerie Dans La Verger Jeanne en Provence Bouquet d'Agrumes Khloe and Lamar Unbreakable Love Ted Lapidus White Soul Gold & Diamonds Shakira S by Shakira Aquamarine Jeanne Arthes Amore Mio Forever Jovan Woman