Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Yohji Yamamoto pour Femme Yohji Yamamoto for women

Yohji Yamamoto pour Femme Yohji Yamamoto for women
dislike

herbal

Yohji Yamamoto pour Femme is a relaxed, feminine fragrance that portrays woman as a delicate flower, and the colour of the box, all shades of gentle colours dominated by pink, reflects that. Exquisite flowers, mandarin orange, chamomile with a hint of coriander are in the top that gives the mysterious character to the composition. Bulgarian rose and jasmine are in the heart; amber and white musk are in the base. The perfume was created by Nathalie Feisthauer in 2004.

Coriander Chamomile Mandarin Orange Cardamom

Jasmine Turkish Rose

Amber Musk

Yohji Yamamoto Femme

Yohji Yamamoto pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

karrykins
karrykins

Mistakenly , I bought this thinking that it was perhaps the re formulation of the wonderful Yohji Yamamoto For Women in the cylindrical glass bottle in the sliding plastic case - its not , its the most wan, laundry soap additive thing I've accidentally owned in a very long time . No richness , no sillage . I note people are saying its discontinued - it isn't , its just been messed with to the point where is no longer resembles anything worth owning . Strange bottle , no rose, no jasmine , no flowers just a wan aldehydic mess of nothing - furious at myself for being duped . Patou used to do the Yohjis , this is nothing Patou would dare put their name to. Yuk .

Lakambini
Lakambini

One word: GORGEOUS.

Yohji Yamamoto pour Femme was one of the fragrances in a bunch of company samples I got at a secondhand shop. There was no way to tell whether this was the 2004 or the 2013 fragrance, but I’m placing my review on the 2004 page, because the notes seem in accord with what my nose smells.

It opens on a woody, herbal, slightly bitter aromatic, note that reminds me very much of how my fingers smell after handling the many varieties of oregano and sage in my garden. I expect this is the combination of the spices with the chamomile. The fragrance develops into a lightly woody, slightly vanillic, somewhat floral scent that reminds me very much of how paper smelled, back in the day, before computers, when the school-girl me had been writing (for hours) with a ballpoint pen and was slightly mesmerized by my handiwork. It is a refined, super-exclusive scent that has the hallmarks of niche. I’m deeply in love with Laura by Laura Biagiotti and my nose tends to look for it everywhere, so it’s such an absolute joy to detect the tiniest bit of Laura’s dry-down in this one.

I wish they hadn’t discontinued Yohji Yamamoto Pour Femme! I can’t even find it on-line! I could throw a fit.

Hikari
Hikari

Oh, yes, it's discontinued and what a pity it is! Wonderful, complex scent it was. Felt so great wearing it.

meret
meret

Oh, I used to adore it for its warm sensuality during my college days. Too bad I didn't buy and abuse it to the fullest back then. Because now I'm detecting some notes I don't particularly appreciate (maybe the tester was old...?) and it's discontinued so I won't have the chance to give it another try. :( But still, I think it's nicely done, complex, comforting and feminine fragrance.

imoore
imoore

scarce scarce scarce

My skin is too dry to make this scent work nicely so
I am selling mine on ebay.

I love the smell of chamomile that is why I invested into this scent, but it does not want to work. I think for somebody with a different chemistry would be much better, since on paper it is heavenly.

vertigo
vertigo

What a strange fragrance.
Almost unpleasant.
That's how I remembered it after trying a few years ago.
Today I retried and consolidated my opinion.

At first spray I got a really special, interesting accord - something like fresh, frosty mint with a basket of juicy fruitness in the background. It promised a really good show later on.
But then the fragrance became just as I remembered it - strong, a bit soapy, strongly musky, a bit animalistic...not my thing at all. Somewhat similar to the smell of out-of-date perfume (but the tester was brand new). I do get the slightly powdery and herbal chamomile, but something else is killing it here.

My impressions differ much from the previous ones, but that's just how I see it.
Pity, the bottle is beautiful.
The scent also has a good lasting power.

guest_Sofie
guest_Sofie

Does anyone know where to find this fragance?
Not available in Belgium anymore, anyone else can save me ?????

ruxxy
ruxxy

Don't expect too much fruitiness from this one, it's more flowery!

The camomille is easily identifiable, so delicius, so gentle! And works really well combined with citrus, coriander and cardamom. In the middle notes I can still sense camomille, but goes a little richer due to jasmine. I'm not fond of the ending, though: the sweet tea-like show is suddenly over and only the empty scene of amber and musk is left.

This scent is worth a chance in a cloudy summer day or in spring/autumn, it's too beautiful a camomille note to miss it!

vestigial
vestigial

Non-standard. Wonderfully whole. It stays for a long time, starting with a real burst of flowery madness, and transiting into a lasting note of rose and jasmine, accented so masterfully that it's like Chinese cuisine - possible to recognize but unique and changed into a masterpiece. Tried once, and not going to miss a chance to spray it on.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yohji Yamamoto Yohji Yamamoto pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yohji Yamamoto Yohji Yamamoto pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Yohji Yamamoto pour Femme by Yohji Yamamoto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Yohji Yamamoto pour Femme by Yohji Yamamoto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.