Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things Yosh for women and men

The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things Yosh for women and men
dislike

rum

Yosh Han creates a fragrance for her friend JT LeRoy, the author of the book "The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things". Based on the story of a tragic childhood and the painful search for love, this scent is warm and soft like velvet embrace in the midst of darkness and despair. It contains notes Massoia tree bark, earth, fig, vanilla and Bay rum. It is available as a perfume oil of 7 ml.

The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things was launched during the 2000's.

Rum black fig Soil tincture Vanille Massioa

The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things Fragrance Reviews

libertybelle
libertybelle

I really liked this fragrance. Looking over reviews on other sites and considering I got it in trade awhile ago, I assume I got the old version. The reissued version is now called "Trompeur" but I know some still call that version The Heart is Deceitful name. It just smells like coconut to me. Not suntan oil coconut, but coconut cake or pie coconut. Sweet and soft. Must be the fig. I don't smell much of anything else such as dirt or celery or other negatives other reviewers have noticed. Could be they were testing the newer version or just that thing called body chemistry. The new reissue is horribly expensive at $300 so I won't be purchasing, nor even sampling. Especially if the fragrance has changed slightly. This isn't a fragrance to wear when out wanting to conquer the business world but for the times when a little self cuddle is needed.

The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things by Yosh 4.33 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yosh The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yosh The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things by Yosh. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things by Yosh represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Molinard Habanita Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Givenchy Pi Cartier Must de Cartier Thierry Mugler Angel Lanvin Arpege Calvin Klein Obsession Jean Patou 1000 Coty Emeraude Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Guerlain Shalimar Tom Ford Black Violet Etat Libre d`Orange Tilda Swinton Like This Elizabeth Taylor Passion Parfum d`Empire Cuir Ottoman Pilar & Lucy The Exact Friction of Stars Les Nereides Douceur de Vanille Serendipity 3 Serendipitous Dana Tabu Guerlain Apres l'Ondee