Designers » T-Z » Aromatic « Groups

U4eahh! 2.43 Yosh for women

U4eahh! 2.43 Yosh for women
dislike

ozonic
U4eahh! 2.43 Yosh for women Pictures U4eahh! 2.43 Yosh for women Pictures U4eahh! 2.43 Yosh for women Pictures U4eahh! 2.43 Yosh for women Pictures U4eahh! 2.43 Yosh for women Pictures U4eahh! 2.43 Yosh for women Pictures

U4EAHH! is a euphoric and blissful fragrance that evokes idyllic, sun- soaked days with light touches of pomegranate, pear, cucumber, water lily and aloe vera. U4EAHH! personifies youth, vivaciousness, and pure joy!

PERFUMER’S NOTES: U4EAHH! is a fragrance that inspires euphoria when you smell it. The pear notes blended with cucumber and aloe vera are so juicy with a touch of tartness from the pomegranate that you can’t help but laugh in sheer delight. I have a client who wears it right before she goes to bed so that she will have happy dreams. I find that people who love this fragrance have a certain joie de vivre, full of vibrancy, with a zest for life. When you live in that state of bliss, doesn’t everything just seem to go your way? Wearing U4EAHH! is like wearing a lucky charm.

FRAGRANCE FAMILY: Fruity, green floral CHAKRA: 4, Heart NUMEROLOGY: 3, friendly, social, artistic AFFIRMATION: I create the life I want. My life is juicy! COLOR: Yellow, optimism, youth, creativity, playfulness The nose behind this fragrance is Yosh Han.

Water Lily Cucumber Pear Pomegranate Aloe Vera

U4eahh! 2.43 Fragrance Reviews

Cauda Pavonis
Cauda Pavonis

Ugh no. Cheap, utterly synthetic smelling fruit with aquatic notes. Nauseating pear with one of the most shampoo-like cucumbers I've ever smelled. There is definitely a banana note (wtf??) in there too. No no no no no.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Delicious juicy perfect pear note -- like you just sliced one fresh. Wonderful! Can't think of a truer to the real fruit pear note. The cucumber also keeps this one very fresh and refreshing, watery. The drawback is that it doesn't last long and at this price that is quite a drawback.

archivist
archivist

Absolutely foul. Cloying, nasty, thick, heavy, rottingly sweet.

The pear is hyperrealistic - so realistic that smelling it is as much about tasting it as anything else, and I kind of love that. I literally feel like I have the aftertaste from a piece of lightly sweetened pear candy in my mouth, for real. That is a neat trick, and one I've only encountered before in perfumes with a strong salt note, or cayenne pepper. Not something I want to wear, too cloying, but interesting. Unfortunately, while my tastebuds are like "what? pear?" my nose is like OH GOD GET IT OFF.

What's gross is the artificial cucumber, and it's really hard to ignore. Between that and whatever the heck is trying to be "water lily" this is literally the embodiment of everything people hate when they say they don't like aquatics.

The marketing on this as "cheerful and self-determined and uplifting" plus the *experience of the actual perfume* makes me think of those relentlessly chirpy and over-scripted people who read tons of self-help books but appear to have no actual sense of self to help. Just one motivational cliche after another, framed and on pillows and constantly coming out of their mouths, constantly spouting off "inspirational" nonsense while appearing to have had entirely too much sugar (or cocaine), all the time, every day.

cloyd42
cloyd42

Dear Lord, this stuff is vile. The combination of the very artificial cucumber with too much pear and lily ends up in a place that's harsh and artificial. Normally I'd say chemistry but I've never had a Yoshi scent before that had this weird burnt plastic note.

Sillage: 2-3 ft
Longevity: scrubbed after 3 hours, still can smell
Fabulosity: mud flaps on an ugly truck
Value to price ratio: poor

harpermae
harpermae

At first sniff it smelled like a gum I used to chew when I was a kid: Double Bubble Watermelon bubble gum. That must have been the pear. It was way too strong. I smelled the pomegranate in there, too, but the pear was definitely prominent. After a while, some woods began to come in, and it became a much more pleasant scent. This would be nice on a hot summer day, but I don't think it's FB worthy.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Very fresh, light fruity scent with water lily floral. There is a cucumber water note as well, which I like very much, but others may not. This reminds me of the relaxation room in a spa that usually has lemon or cucumber water and fresh pears and apples for guests after they complete their spa treatments. Anything that reminds me of a spa is a good thing.

The pear note and pomegranate dominate in the first couple of hours. As the scent dries down it becomes more of a skin on skin scent. It is a happy fragrance, light and uplifting. It would be delightful on a hot humid tropical day. I think that U4EAHH would be great layered with Yosh's Ginger Cao.

Roge'
Roge'

Invigorating, Comfortable, Crisp, and Confidently Clean. I find this to be more euphoric than Calvin Klein's Euphoria. A perfect summer scent designed to cut through the most humid of summers. The water lily is turned up to the max here with other notes just as easy to detect. This has a very Miami Florida like vibe. I do think men could wear this but the question is...would they wear it?

siauseque
siauseque

This was a blast of faux cucumber air "freshener" 4 me. Nope.

Aloken
Aloken

Juicy. Fruit and Cucumber with emphasis on the cucumber. Smells quite oily. There was something in it that I couldn't put my finger on that I just found so annoying and prevented my from really liking it.

U4eahh! reminds me of the Dove cucumber deodorant. If you're going for a fresh cucumber scent, I'd go for the bodyspray, it's much lighter, nicer and doesn't have a note in it that puts it off.

mejohann
mejohann

On me this is positively DELICIOUS. Candy and syrup and juice squeezed out of a pomegranate, pear, and cucumber. It reminds me of a candy store I would frequent in my youth. Preteen U4EAHH!
I can understand why someone would not like it. It does have a "scented" note, like you would imagine windex or scented markers or stickers to have. But, I think that is why I like it. It reminds me of those sweet innocent times where all that mattered was joy and candy and sweet sweet youth. I think it should be appreciated for what it is and not what people think it may be trying to be. This probably sounds strange, but I find it to be very true to itself. This one will take guts to wear and I think that it defies the trends.Go Yosh!

Cereza
Cereza

Do you know how this smells to me? A cheap shampoo. From the first whiffs of juicy pear trough the fresh cucumber at the dry down there is nothing else I smell than a cheap shampoo I seem to have bought in a drug store years ago. It is such a pity as this has a huge price tag. It is not a surprise though as pear usually appears "shampoo-ish" to me in perfumery, but with Yosh I had hope that this might prove me wrong or at least justify the huge price tag by offering something unique composition and/or quality wise, but unfortunately it does not. Straight up shampoo.
And why would one pay 120 EUR to smell like a drugstore shampoo?

9154mf
9154mf

The first thing I smelled was cucumber and then quickly joined by a fresh pear and water lily, and aloe Vera. But honestly the whole scent had an overtone of cucumber to it, like an iced cucumber tea with aloe vera leaves in it, which is probably refreshing in hot weather but not for me and not a year round scent.
Trying this again I still don't love it and I get why people are getting shampoo and air freshener vibes. There is something a bit off in here, I think it's the aloe Vera, it may just be me but I feel like all these fresh type notes, set in a rich oil base, just doesn't gel properly. I keep sniffing it to figure out how I feel about it, but if it's this hard then I'm thinking it's not for me.

taboo2287
taboo2287

have you ever tried the complimentary water @ the spa? the 1 with cucumber slices? it's cold and pure with a hint of freshness, have u experienced a really hot day where u feel that u can't take one more breath? and you walk into a cold place where u feel that you've been reborn! that's how you will feel when u wear U4eahh! fresh, watery, calming, unique and above all comforting... a must buy for summer! i am in love :)

lara0905
lara0905

The desciption of this scent is absolutely correct above. This is a very cute, delightful composition with riped and luscious fruits.Illusions of fresh water or rain drops, just lifting up my mood.:)

After the first minutes juicy pear and pomegranate reminds me of my childhood's fruity bubblegum,but fortunately few seconds later waterlily and cucumber notes give more dimension to the composition, makes the scent less candy-like. It's completed with some woody undertone in the base.

Youth..freedom...sunshine and summer rain..white linen cloth, bronzed shoulders, freckles on my nose..happiness..All of these sensations are locked into every drop of this perfume.

Tovah
Tovah

U4EAHH! is certainly an adrenaline rush in a bottle. The intensity of the pomegranate and pear hit first, and it smells of childhood excitement in anticipation of celebrations. Mid-wear, U4EAHH!reminds me of the way the scent of ozone feels (not smells) after a heavy rainfall. Unfortunately, for me, cucumber eventually takes over the whole blend, and, no matter how hard I try, I just don't enjoy smelling like cucumber. I do think this fragrance is delightful, and if you don't smell like a kosher dill when wearing cucumber scents, U4EAHH!is joyful and purely fun.

libertybelle
libertybelle

At first application, I got a whiff of bananas. Then after a minute, it just made me think of banana peels when the fruit is a bit more green than ripe. Must be the pear and aloe vera combination. That didn't last more than a few minutes or so. This is green and fresh with a tinge of cucumber. I would say the pear and water lily are the most dominent notes in the middle with lily just edging out the pear in the drydown. Worth trying if this is a fragrance profile you tend to like.

Passionflower

Tried it for a whole day. It's a very nice scent, but not so much something I would want to wear as a perfume. I think it's the cucumber which is a bit too strong. I do love the smell of U4eahh!, it's just not my idea of perfume. I'll try it again and ask other people what they think of it.

Passionflower

Wow! This is everything the description above says. Very fresh and happy, like experiencing the freshness after a gush of rain in spring. Makes you want to run through fields full of daisies and catching the first delicate rays of sunshine. It reminds me of the feeling I got when I first smelled L'eau d'Issey before it got way too popular. I'll try it a bit longer to see if U4eahh! is really me, but it's struck a cord with me so far.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yosh U4eahh! 2.43 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yosh U4eahh! 2.43, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify U4eahh! 2.43 by Yosh. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of U4eahh! 2.43 by Yosh represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.