Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

White Flowers 1.41 Yosh for women

White Flowers 1.41 Yosh for women
dislike

tuberose
White Flowers 1.41 Yosh for women Pictures White Flowers 1.41 Yosh for women Pictures White Flowers 1.41 Yosh for women Pictures White Flowers 1.41 Yosh for women Pictures White Flowers 1.41 Yosh for women Pictures White Flowers 1.41 Yosh for women Pictures

White Flowers is the essence of eternal love captured in a bouquet of all white flowers: gardenia, tuberose, freesia, lilac, sweet pea, and narcissus. Unlike other floral perfumes, this fragrance has a clean, green finish accomplished with hints of pettitgrain and Siberian fir. It’s a classic floral with modern finesse. Delicate, sophisticated, and elegant.

PERFUMER’S NOTES: White Flowers is a complex floral fragrance with a green finish. People often ask me what that means. It means that there are many white flowers in this fragrance but, unlike other floral fragrances, this perfume does not linger nor become sweet or cloying. Instead, it has a green finish, which is like a wine with a dry finish. When you smell this fragrance, you notice how complex the floral notes are and then notice that fresh finish. The fresh finish comes from the pettitgrain and Siberian fir, which give this fragrance the feeling of an immense bouquet of freshly picked flowers. My mother is a master of Ikebana, the art of Japanese flower arrangement. She would often talk about the balance in a composition, which isn’t just about the bloom of the flower but also the relationship of the flower to the stems and leaves, the vessel and space. This is the idea I used to compose White Flowers. I originally created this scent to honor the white flowers in a wedding bouquet, but it has become much more than that. When you wear this fragrance, you might feel transported outdoors. There’s a natural aromaticquality to it that smells great on men. You might think it would be too floral, but, on men, the green notes come forward and the floral notes fall back. It’s wonderfully fresh, but also complex and sophisticated. I fall in love with this fragrance over and over again because it never fails to surprise me.

FRAGRANCE FAMILY: Green, floral CHAKRA: 4, Heart NUMEROLOGY: 1, independent, original, Self AFFIRMATION: I open my heart and breathe life in. COLOR: Navy, intuition, loyalty The nose behind this fragrance is Yosh Han.

Tea Rose Gardenia Violet Freesia Egyptian Tuberose Lilac Sweet Pea Petitgrain Lily-of-the-Valley Balsam Fir Moroccan Rose Jasmine Narcissus

White Flowers 1.41 Fragrance Reviews

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

This fragrance is PERFECT. Definitely try this on your skin, because I used to hate on this perfume from sampling it on a tester card at my local fragrance boutique. On paper, it smelled like urine...like dead, dried out daffodils.

But on my skin, DEAR SWEET JESUS. Freesia, Daffodil, Lilac, and Gardenia. Three of those are my three favorite flowers, Freesia, Daffodil, and Gardenia...and they dominate this beautiful scent.

It's not linear; it's quite complicated, and it unfolds in time like great perfumes should. After the initial burst of a dewy, floral bouquet, it settles down into a beautiful, sparkling, powdery dry down. There's an undertone of greenness, representing the leaves, stems, and crispness of cut stems.

This is my idea of love, in a fragrance. Dominant freesia, realistic representation, and natural crispness. Perfection.

Cereza
Cereza

Interesting enough - even though I should feel White Flowers dominating this perfume, I don't. For me it is all about the green leaves and soil underneath the flowers. The first half an hour of this scent was breath taking, freshly cut green leaves with flower petals, a wonderful composition with greatest quality and uniqueness.
Unfortunately the dry down is far to soapy for me, I start to feel lilacs which here dominates for me the most (from flowers, I mean) and gives a metallic vibe, also rose and fir are rather noticeable making this smell like an expensive soap all trough the dry down.
A pity indeed. But as I can understand from other reviews - it has much to do with skin chemistry, so give this a try. This is a high quality stuff and the opening/heart was heavenly beautiful.

Tovah
Tovah

I love to wear white florals because I find them uplifting and energizing. White Flowers is in my list of top 5 most-amazing-white-flower-fragrances, and I feel like it's one of those scents I've always longed for. Yosh Han has an ability that, to me, is purely magical: she makes fragrances smell like living things. White Flowers smells purely of garden flowers, but it has none of the sharpness, sourness, or boldness for which white florals are known. This is so gentle and ethereal it seems more like a vision than a perfume.

Grottola
Grottola

Another interesting fragrance from Yosh. Stargazer is a sugary/clean white floral that I guess has lily as the dominant floral note. I actually can appreciate the smell of this one (when applied sparingly), however, once again, I wouldn't wear it.

hothouseplant
hothouseplant

Pretty Spring daytime fragrance. The name says it all. Nothing particularly groundbreaking in perfumery, but very nice. The green note is there, but the florals definitely dominate.

kalynne
kalynne

I met Yosh today, in Barneys SF. I "experienced" White Flowers and it was beautiful! She said it was a simple floral for daytime. Sure, but much more. Experience is the correct term for this fragrance because you smell petals, the inside of the flowers, the green base ( ok, I'm not a botanist), the stem, and everything that is mentioned in her discription and that's without her detailed description! It's uplifting, in it's simple beauty, just as Japanese flower arranging is. OMG! It's a quiet smile. Ahaaaa...

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

This scent (EDP version) does transport you to a beautiful floral garden.

Light and refreshing. As described about, "on men, the green notes come forward and the floral notes fall back."

When I wear this scent, I feel like I have finished a day of relaxation at some expensive spa.

White Flowers 1.41 by Yosh 4.13 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yosh White Flowers 1.41 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yosh White Flowers 1.41, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify White Flowers 1.41 by Yosh. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of White Flowers 1.41 by Yosh represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.