Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Zuma Yosh for women and men

Zuma Yosh for women and men

Zuma by Yosh is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. Zuma was launched in 2013. The fragrance features coconut, jasmine, sandalwood, exotic floral notes and exotic woods.

Coconut Jasmine Sandalwood Exotic floral notes Exotic Woods

Ginger Ciao 2.27

Zuma Fragrance Reviews

I totally agree with what Cereza wrote. We had the same experience, and the dry down totally smelled like a musky bowl of flowers. Ugh, why!? This would have been perfect to wear on a hot summer day if the coconut notes stayed true. It gets a little jarring towards the middle, because it does smell generic like Britney Spears Curious. Your left wondering "is this the same perfume"?

Zuma, my second foray into the Yosh limited edition Anthropologie California Aromascapes series, is another success, to my nose.

Here we have a fairly heady white floral with a tropical vibe. The coconut is definitely detectable, and I was reminded immediately upon application of Serge Lutens Datura Noir, but this composition seems more balanced and less overwhelming. Zuma offers a streamlined, gentler version of the white flower + coconut theme. The text on the box reads "Bronze and brazen," but fortunately this does not smell at all like suntan lotion!

The unisex classification of this perfume can only be some sort of political statement. Perhaps Yosh Han believes that all perfume is unisex? That's the only explanation that I can come up with. To me, this big bouquet of coconut-laced white flowers (of all things!) is unambiguously feminine.

ZUMA is such a tropical, pretty coconut scent! It opened creamy, rich, milky and very gourmand. It had a bit of pina colada vibe and I was simply loving it. I think this will appeal to many people.
Unfortunately around 3 hours in it turns to be a very generic tropical flowers + musk scent with no coconut left. I've felt this sour flower+musk mix many, many times before.

Staying power is excellent, around 8 hours, I would wish though to have more of the coconut pina colada goodness and less of the musky bowl of flowers.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yosh Zuma fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yosh Zuma, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zuma by Yosh. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zuma by Yosh represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ormonde Jayne Osmanthus Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Bois d`Iris Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Linari Angelo di Fiume Keiko Mecheri Isles Lointaines MDCI Parfums Enlevement au Serail Fresh Fig Apricot Ineke After My Own Heart Parfum d`Empire Equistrius Houbigant Orangers en Fleurs Ineke Field Notes From Paris Parfums DelRae Bois de Paradise Bond No 9 Madison Square Park Parfumerie Generale PG04 Musc Maori Diptyque 34 boulevard Saint Germain Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Jo Malone Orange Blossom L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons