Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Bois de Cèdre et Citron Vert Yves Rocher for men

Bois de Cèdre et Citron Vert Yves Rocher for men
dislike

Bois de Cèdre et Citron Vert Yves Rocher for men Pictures

Yves Rocher Nature Homme Collection includes three new fragrances for men accompanied with perfumed body care products, launched at the beginning of 2015. The fragrances are available as eaux de toilette and are aimed at men who like refreshing natural compositions with prominent flavors of aromatic herbs, precious wood and optimistic citruses. Names of the new fragrances suggest ingredients of their compositions and before any testing we can conclude what the collections offer.

The composition offers a masculine blend of tart woody notes of cedar refreshed with lime, which together ensure a precious tone, juiciness, fine tartness and energy. The fragrance is available as 50ml Eau de Toilette along with 200 ml shower gel.

Cedar Lime Mint

Homme Nature
Comme Une Evidence Green for Men
Hugo XY

Bois de Cèdre et Citron Vert Fragrance Reviews

PaolaFlow
PaolaFlow

Lovely for the summer! Reminds me of a fresh office type of smell.

ironman322
ironman322

A good fresh woody smell I get 6 to 8 hours easy

Josh839
Josh839

I have checked it on paper at Yves Rocher yesturday.

I found it lovely. A quick impression of nice sweet woody scent as are the two other new men offering.

I find curious that people compare this to Homme Nature and Comme une Evicence Green.

Homme Nature and Comme une Evidence Green are quite different fragrances from each other to begin with.

Yesturday, I tried on paper all their 3 new men fragrances at a Yves Rocher store. I had a feeling of more sweetness than all other men fragrances from Yves Rocher except for Ambre Noire which I remember as being sweeter.

I cannot speak for longevity of the fragrances since I have not tried them on me yet.

At times, Yves Rocher fragrances tend to be a little light on longevity and projection.

This aspect can be compensated by a little more generous application. And for the price, one cannot complain.

Being regularly "on sale" I find they are inexpensive, fun and likeable fragrances.

The bottles are a lot nicer than the photos make them appear. The lids have a very cheap feeling though. Yves Rocher should have spent 10 cents more on the lids. It would have paid off on the quality feel of the bottles and fragrances and on the quality image of Yves Rocher.

Yoha75
Yoha75

If only it lasted more than 30 minutes on my skin... Otherwise I was ready to spend the 38$ cad ( gift set) to get it.

themattsky
themattsky

Such a HUGE, HUGE disappointment! This is not a NEW fragrance! It's a repacked "Nature" which was discontinued last year...

Mas777
Mas777

I'm a woman, but I'd like to test it...:-)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Bois de Cèdre et Citron Vert fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Bois de Cèdre et Citron Vert, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bois de Cèdre et Citron Vert by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bois de Cèdre et Citron Vert by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Homme Yves Rocher Cyprès et Pamplemousse Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Tom Ford Black Orchid Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Chanel Pour Monsieur Guerlain Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Yves Rocher Transat Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Davidoff Cool Water Calvin Klein CK One Guerlain Shalimar Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur Guerlain Vetiver Azzaro Chrome Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Guerlain Jicky