Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Cerisier en Fleurs Yves Rocher for women

Cerisier en Fleurs Yves Rocher for women
dislike

almond
Cerisier en Fleurs Yves Rocher for women Pictures Cerisier en Fleurs Yves Rocher for women Pictures Cerisier en Fleurs Yves Rocher for women Pictures Cerisier en Fleurs Yves Rocher for women Pictures

Cerisier en Fleurs by Yves Rocher is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Cerisier en Fleurs was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. Top notes are green notes and green mandarin; middle notes are cherry blossom and almond; base notes are patchouli and musk.

Green Notes Green Mandarin

Cherry Blossom Almond

Patchouli Musk

Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette
Jardin Precieux

Cerisier en Fleurs Fragrance Reviews

anessa
anessa

Cherry blossom for the night

I can't compare this edt with other fragrances on the same theme since I haven't smelt any, but I do like this a lot, not so because this resembles the scent of real cherry flowers; as others have pointed out, this is romantic and sweet, and without any similarity to the Pur Desir editions. The first time I found it too vague and subtle, but it grew on me. This along with Thé Vert is my favourite among the Un Matin-line, Green Tea being the morning refreshing kick, and this sweet treat for the night; due to its sweetness, I don't feel like wearing it during daytime. The scent reminds me very much of the 'sakura-mochi', rice cake with bean paste wrapped in cherry leaves. It is coloured rose and smells of the cherry leaves which are mildy sweet. This conjures up a cool night's walk under romantically lit up cherry trees, and the 'ohanami' ('flower-watching') sittings under those trees in the dream-like atmosphere, the rose-white flowers outworldly radiant in its haunting beauty against the midnight black sky. Lasting around 3 hours.

judyk
judyk

Paint me confused. Maybe my "towelette" sample has been working its own magic in the year or so since I received it, but does no one else get the intense dirty musk and woody, almost oudy base notes?

When I applied it, yes, it was a nice sharp cherry blossom floral, but within minutes this dark beast wafted up to my nose. I was NOT expecting that! I rushed here to check the notes, but they still leave me puzzled. Perhaps it's some strange iteration of patchouli, one of my favourite notes. In any case, I like it.

ana hen
ana hen

Oh it so good -almond, crispy very delicate and it's like white wind of petals.it different from loccitane " cherry blossom" or for example very different from "the body shop" " sacura blossom " (hope it's right name)

Love the tenderness,little bitter notes and naturality of edt.but it very subtle:(.but price for big bottle is not high so I just will buy another one for spare:)

Just cherry blossom. I even know more nice and long-lasting.

rougenoirmakeup
rougenoirmakeup

A wonderful, fresh and clean but not tangy, cherry blossoms after the rain - kind of a fragrance. Easy to wear, definitely a people pleaser. Would definitely consider getting this for next spring.

bananayana
bananayana

Very light, innocent, soft, clear, sweet-floral scent. Not overpowering. Perfect for a nice spring day when everything starts to bloom. Stays close to skin but is noticeable. Brings me through out a whole day leaving a light scent behind. Gives me a feeling of being in love. Love it.

Ninlil
Ninlil

Springtime in a bottle, fresh, flowery and subtly sweet, I love it.

ginepro
ginepro

Very green in the beginning. Fresh, light and a little bit...boring, in my opinion. I don't mind smelling like a bright spring day but I would like a little more edge when doing so. To me, this scent doesn't catch my nose, if you can say so...however, it is perfect for someone who wants to smell relatively anonymous but nice and soft. I also think it's too light to even be a eau de toilette. But I agree with what someone else here said: it's perfect if you want to smell nice but not strong, and if you work in a nursing home or kindergarten...where loud, strong smells (or perfumes at all) is a big no no.

PerfectFloral
PerfectFloral

Francis Kurkdjian did it again. A sublime, fresh realistic cherry blossom scent, green buds and sun sprites included. This reminds me of L'Occitane Fleurs de Cérisier and Escada Cherry in the Air, only it is greener and fresher. As for the lasting power, I have to report that it takes me through the day (heavy spraying hand). A marvellous summer perfume, and a steal for the price.

sistermoon
sistermoon

This is an airy, musky cherry blossom fragrance. It's not as sweet or "juicy" as I hoped it would be. It is beautiful though. It's similar to one of my favourite cherry blossoms by L'occitane, which means I don't really need it in my collection. A simple, light musky floral that won't offend anyone and is best suitable in spring and summer.

Arkira M.
Arkira M.

OMG it's the most transparent scent i ever try. Even i prefer light soft airy & skin scent, it is still too weak to be eau de cologne actually. The good thing is it's not sharp for my nose, after i spray and let the alcohol gone then i can put my nose to the spray spot without pungent and can smell the lovely cherry blossom. However its weak, it's a pretty blossom scent. If you work as nurse, nanny or children teacher then it will be the good choice. or it can be perfect to send u bed and have a good dream. its sillage is like you take a shower with bath & body work cherry blossom and the scent linger on your skin, just that.

cologneking
cologneking

I agree with Chaie, on me it is EXTREMELY WEAK!!!

Right out of the bottle, it sprays alcohol, then dries to a barely detectable floral-y almond and slight powdery scent.

I only paid $16 US as a special for being a new scent offering; glad I didn't pay more since this scent is weak and not worth the full price!

I love Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrances for Spring/Summer, it is the epitome of warm weather fragrances...spend your money on The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume oil, WAY BETTER AND AN EXACT SCENT OF THE FLOWER!

osiris5
osiris5

I really am surprised with this perfume. It opens up in a sweet explosion of blossom scents and does remind y of the almonds.
That is no surprise because it is in the perfume notes itself. But is also underlines the cherry-blossom like scent. For those who don't know it: Almonds are no nuts but the stone of the fruit of the tree: prunus dulcis.
Almonds are part of the great fruit-tree family of the Prunus like cherries, apricots, peaches and plums. And when y look at an almond stone and that of an apricot y see the resemblance. Even the blossoms are the same of all those fruits.
And the cherry and almond are the most close to each other (prunus speciosa dulcis).
Back to the notes in here. This fragrance is no outstanding perfume but it is fresh and nice. And only for that reason it needs rewards.
It gives a nice fresh feeling and stays with its very subtle sweet and also fresh scent that makes it special to wear for all day use.
Mixed with amber noir ( happened to me by accident) it gives to a man a special touch .

Juliana6
Juliana6

A realistic, sweetly fresh cherry blossom with a natural frame ( I smell a bit of cherry tree bark, leaves and the warm sunlight coming through them). The almond note makes it warmer and more interesting. Without it this would be just another fresh water. I don't get any patchouli here, the scent is mild, fragile like the cherry blossom itself.
Nevertheless I was waiting for something more interesting, sophisticated because the nose behind it is F.Kurkdjian.
The scent is nice, but there's one thing... On me the lasting power it's extremely poor. I don't know what's wrong with me or with the scent, but it is very, very subtle, stays very close to the skin and after about 30 minutes I don't feel it anymore ( well it doesn't mean that the others can't smell it on me). I'll enjoy the perfume this spring, but I won't repurchase.

Carolina Telo
Carolina Telo

Bought this for only 13 euro at the beginning of March and I almost finished it. Makes me feel clean and fresh, can reapply it over and over again... It's not very strong, but all my clothes and my bag smell delicious since I purchased this fragrance. Don't forget it's a real big nose who created this! Highly recommended for springtime and summer.

jessica.arndt
jessica.arndt

On me it smells sweet and fresh. I can smell some creamy fresh almonds, nothing like "Marzipan" or almond oil, which I hate. The cherry blossom is clean and sweet, and I can smell also something green in the fragrance.

I feel like a princess when I wear this one. But I mean a real old times princess, when perfumes were very carefully and lovely made with natural oils.

Very good fragrance, surprised me because its so cheap... I was expecting something artificial and I am happy I was wrong. :) The only thing I would change on this one is the staying power. How nice would be if Yves Rocher do the Eau de Parfum of this one. :)

In actualy all the notes together smell completely like almond blossom. I love it!!

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Lakambini pretty much nailed it in her review :) A bit of a sticky sweet candy or jam (as opposed to green, light, fresh blossoms..). Almond is pronounced, but I cannot sense the patchouli, which is a good thing! I like it.

Lakambini
Lakambini

This one I got as an advance present for my birthday, which falls in the season cherries go into flower, so I've always viewed the pink cherry blossoms as something of a personal emblem. I have never smelled a cherry tree in bloom, though, so I can't tell how true-to-life this perfume is.

It is very light and elusive, but a little strange in that a pronounced element is a note of cherry cough syrup/ candy.This is the note I associate with the fruit preserved in sugar and alcohol, not the flowers. There is also a tanginess, as of blackberry or raspberry, and a bit of warmth that I usually associate with the almond note that is in so many Yves Rocher perfumes. I can see how this perfume would annoy some, and yet be extremely nostalgic to others, remembering a childhood sucking on sweets or getting medicine administered by the spoonful. I'm in the latter category, so I like it -- not love it, but like it enough to want to wear it often.

Chaie
Chaie

How do anyone actually think this smells nice? I really hate this  fragrance, and I have a big bottle that goes straight in the bin. I would not even use it as an air freshener. This series is boring and bland. It's like Yves Rocher only will make many bad perfumes, instead of making few but good perfumes. I have had most of the perfumes from Yves Rocher, and my favorite is still Evidence.

chimidoro
chimidoro

Clean, crisp, sweet & fresh!

To me this smells like honeyed, plush pink rose petals & crisp, freshly sliced granny smith apples with slightly under-ripe almond. (Upon an extremely soft musk).
It's a very light scent; genuinely reminiscent of cherry blossom petals being carried along on the breeze.
I sometimes get a hint of bergamot here too, but usually only when I use the matching shower gel and body lotion.
There's possibly even a tiny touch of ylang-ylang in this scent, with a distinct similarity to the yummy Yves Rocher ylang-ylang shower gel!

April showers, walking barefoot, dew drops on freshly cut grass. Beautiful, subtle, clean, fresh. A crisp & smooth scent with a bit of tang.
Nothing too sparkling, dusty, overly zesty, overly sweet, overly powdery or particularly herbal here.

Perfect as an every day Spring/Summer scent, especially when you don't want your perfume to do all of the talking for you - this one merely whispers. It's subdued & shy, but is certainly present. Very much a skin scent if you apply in small doses, almost convincing me that I naturally smell this good! And even when over-applied it never becomes too much to handle, so a few extra sprays don't go amiss if you're wearing this out and about.

Probably excellent for crowded places such as "the office", Or, as in my case, for simply sitting around at home and smelling great without that niggling feeling of guilt over wasting yet more of my expensive perfumes while just sitting around at home, smelling great.

Worth reapplying. Again and again and again.
(Especially necessary considering that it seems to last for only around 2-4 hours - tops).
On the plus side to the lack of longevity - this does not leave any nasty remnants, so can be easily topped up with one of your more prized perfumes of an evening, or when the sudden desire comes about to be more brash, bold and brazen.

I actually nearly purchased Escada's Especially "delicate notes", solely to wear throughout the Spring, but with a price tag like this there was really no competition.
For as long as this is available it will certainly be one of my "go to" Springtime scents henceforth!

LaPetite
LaPetite

Just like the other ones from the range "Un matin au jardin" it is very pretty and realistic, but unfortunately really too weak .

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

I asked for a "tissue sample" of this new scent, and it arrived today.

This actually smells pretty good. I can pick out the cherry blossom, almond, and something green that smells like lily of the valley, or perhaps lilac.

It smells soapy and creamy, which I have a soft spot for. And a bit sweet too, but not the "candy kind" of sweet.

It smells pink and clean! Me like.

Btw , it`s very similar to Paris Hilton Dazzle!

lilou
lilou

Lovely and romantic. Cherry blossom, musk and almond are very present. I was a bit disappointed by the other Matin au jardin fragrances, this one charmed me because it´s really new (not a sort of Pur Desir new edition).
Perfect for sweet and joyful women.
Good lasting power.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This one is very sweet and girly on my skin. its very much about the almonds and some gentel florals , this reminds me of earlyer noel versions with almonds and florals ,
I can detect no patcholie what so ever there is a slight touch of green notes and some very gental musk . but mostly its gental sweet almost gourmand floral if i may call it so ;) I can not say i detect the mandarin very much , but there is a gental fruityness aswell . so i guess its blended in very well.
I will call this nice, inoffencive, gental and soft

Yessamin
Yessamin

I'm completely in love with cherry blossom and I can't wait for this to come to shops!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Cerisier en Fleurs fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Cerisier en Fleurs, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cerisier en Fleurs by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cerisier en Fleurs by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.