Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Collection Été Yves Rocher for women

Collection Été Yves Rocher for women
dislike

Collection Été Yves Rocher for women Pictures Collection Été Yves Rocher for women Pictures

Collection Été by Yves Rocher is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Collection Été was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and lemon; middle note is citrus blossom; base note is woody notes.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Lemon

Citrus Blossom

Woody Notes

Collection Été Fragrance Reviews

Madrona
Madrona

Very nice, this one. It's like the baby of Nina Ricci Nina L'Elixir and Yves Rocher So Elixir. Like a fresh citrusy slighly sweet/floral breeze without smelling like air freshener or detergent.

ParfumAmour
ParfumAmour

I didn't like this at first, but the drydown is a lot better.
It eventually smells like something by Dior which I can't quite put my finger on.
It is inoffensive, pleasant, nothing amazing.

Majda16
Majda16

I smelled it on a paper tester, liked it and decided to buy it. I really tried to like how this smells on my skin, but I can't. It is too fresh and citrusy and remindes me of a man's perfume. Just not my type of scent. I am still thinking whether I should keep it or give it to someone, since I'm wearing it very rarely.

Brenwen
Brenwen

I just got this, and I love it! I'm glad I tried it at home, because I just couldn't stop smelling my wrist. If you like YR's Naturelle, but don't like smelling like everyone else who is wearing D&G's Light Blue, then this is a good choice. It is similar, but not the same. It's got something 'warm' about it that reminds me a little of YR's Retropical. It's not the strongest or longest lasting, but it's not meant to be, because it's a warm/hot weather (summer) fragrance.

Marie Maklo
Marie Maklo

Kinda remind me of airfreshner in public bathrooms, but I'm no big fan of citrus in the first place. Hope the drydown is better.

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

I love this! It opens with a really big burst of citrus,then gets a little softer with a hint of sweet orange flower settled into a woody base. Longevity is not bad for a citrus fragrance. I have both Naturelle and Desir de Nature, and it has some elements of both of these, but is by no means a duplicate of either.

Move over, Retropical! You're the weakest link. This edition smells much closer to the original predecessor, Naturelle.

The Ete isn't particularly woody by my standard but it does has a sweet hard candy like quality in here which I really like because it's not deadly sweet. It's a very nicely sweet, mildly floral, sparkling fruity aquatic scent that it should be proud standing side by side the Naturelle.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

I clearly need to stop blind buying :) This is very very citrusy at first, then settles down to a pretty masculine, even harsh smell. Not very pleasant.

chrisndema
chrisndema

Lovely! That's the best word to describe this fragrance. I have a little towelette and i put it to my nose and and just inhaling this cool, sweet citrusy uplifting aroma. I'm getting myself a full bottle! This Kurkdijan fellow know his stuff!!!

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

This release from Yves Rocher is called Luminelle Summer Edition 2014 in my country. It's unfortunate that it doesn't last very long, because it's such a beautiful citrus fragrance. It's fresh and still warm and inviting somehow, refreshing and relaxing, soft and smooth. The citruses are rich and aromatic, beautifully blended with gentle flowers and wood.

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

I bought all summer flankers of Naturelle so far, except for Aqualia Vegetal au Frutée, but only two remained in my closet: Jardin des Nymphes (2011) and this one. I prefer these even to the original Naturelle. Jardin is floral-aquatic (maybe with roses, or even a bit of raspberry, and aqua notes), and this one is citrusy-lemony with woody and creamy undertones. Like it a lot, but feeling sorry for the poor longevity...

dsty
dsty

I'm a bit surprised at how much I like this; I got it at a big discount after a short test, just to have something nice and inoffensive for summer while deciding which more expensive scent(s) to buy for the warmer seasons, but ended up liking it even among its new and more carefully considered neighbors in my wardrobe. It's fresh and light but in a warm, soft way, and it's not boring at all. I can't make out any individual notes, it's very well put together. Perfect for hot days at work, because it won't bother my coworkers (if they even notice it at all), while it'll remind me of the summer and lazy vacation life that is going on outside. It doesn't last long, but that doesn't bother me for such a cheap summery fragrance.

Sweetsunlight
Sweetsunlight

I love the way this scents notes play out! First it smells a bit citrusy, but light with a hint of woodsy elements, then it drys to a soft almost powdery, sweet, soft woodsy flower. Almost masculine, but not. Very beautiful and delicate.

lister
lister

Very similar to Naturelle,but there are some woodsy noes in the background.Very fresh and light,great for hot summer days,the scent is not sticky and not too strong,good for guys too.Try it as a body spray,it draws compliments.

Lakambini
Lakambini

It's sold in my country as Luminelle. I blind-bought this fragrance, as I'm a hapless collector of Yves Rochers, and to be honest was disappointed by the opening spray -- strong citrus at first and that distinct Cool Water, semi-masculine vibe. Then the fragrance warms and becomes much more pleasant, more woody, and closely resembles YR Naturelle (albeit with the green apple and florals toned down), which is a scent I will never ever tire of. This is Naturelle with a Mediterranean face -- and oh yes, the bottle is beautiful: a deep Aegean blue.

ArtaNigra
ArtaNigra

I am a bit disappointed. I usually like fragrances made by Francis Kurkdjian. So I hoped Collection Ete 2014 would be at least good. It is fresh, citrusy, one of hundreds such easy, breezy summer fragrances. It is not bad but it is also not good.

Longevity is not exactly impressive too.

LaPetite
LaPetite

Really not impressed ... I didn't expect much anyway , since those YR "summer limited editions" are always "so, so scents" ( which are more body sprays than real perfume IMAO) . Except the " Jardin des Nymphes" from 2011 summer , which was really beautiful , this one is one more easy to forget .
It's not as good as "Naturelle" , it's much more woodsy ( and I usually don't like woodsy notes) .
I bought the showergel anyway , because this is my personal tradition to buy all the YR shower gel that came out , but won't buy the perfume ! If you really want a new summer scent from YR , have "Moment de Bonheur , l'Eau" instead !

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

it smells so lovely, like holidays... mmmmmh

lilou
lilou

Smells like Naturelle, another Yves Rocher summer fragrance. Every year I purchase the shower gel from the summer collection because I think the fragrance doesn't worth it. Always the same...

pavel.dumitrescu007
pavel.dumitrescu007

In the year of 2013, I was VERY disappointed with Yves Rocher's summer fragrance, Retropical.

Now, I didn't have many high expectations but I was still curious. The second I grabbed the bottle, sprayed it on paper and sniffed it, IT HIT ME. This fragrance is one of the most beautiful and gorgeous summer fragrances for women ever made. It has a balmy citrus scent reminiscent of Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess mixed with a soft, airy breeze that can be found in Carolina Herrera's CH L'Eau, Davidoff's Cool Water for women or D&G's Light Blue. Also, the box has the most beautiful and creative design I have ever seen in a fragrance box.

Hands down, Yves Rocher!
Truly one of the most precious summer essences.

Marta Kowalska
Marta Kowalska

I just got it yesterday and Im a bit disappointed. Its quite similar to naturelle , maybe less sweet and woody and more citrusy and aquatic and there is some plastic note to it. If you are a big fun of naturelle, then try it, if not, there is nothing impressive about it, it lasts maybe 2 hours.

Sherihan
Sherihan

Yummy

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Collection Été fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Collection Été, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Collection Été by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Collection Été by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.