Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum Yves Rocher for women

Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum Yves Rocher for women

Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum Yves Rocher for women Pictures

Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum was launched in 2011. Top note is violet leaf; middle notes are jasmine and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are patchouli and oak moss.

Violet Leaf

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Patchouli oak moss

Comme une Evidence
Comme une Evidence Le Parfum
Comme Une Evidence L`Eau

Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Blind Buy. Nov. 2015.

People seem to be having trouble finding a personality on this frag and maybe I did too.

It does smell nice but nothing will "hit you" and there are no surprises.
I smell no patchouli whatsoever. Perhaps if that was pulled up front a little more this would have a bit more of a wild nature.

I never smelled a Yves Rocher that I did not like--however their longevity is mediocre to poor to faint. Most will sit close to you for 2 hours. (My flesh eats up frags and spits them out fast-- so maybe on YOU it will last longer) I suppose that's OK because they are usually fairly priced for a nice sized bottle.

SUMMERY: Pretty pinky daytime frag for general purposes. Sits close so spray away as much as you want.

I commented on the wrong one(comme une evidence), this is comfusing, but still like it, the green in this one is quite fresh, somewhat sharp, it's refreshing, but not sexy.

I had it and I love it so much. It is floral and It is not expensive this is why I like it more.

As one of my male collagues doesn't appreciate my Dior Addict perfume (which I really love)I went to the yves Rocher shop to buy an "office-perfume".This one seemed ok, not too expensive, an easy handy bottle to take along. I use it for every day at the office and spray it again around noon. My teenage son is the only one complimenting wearing this perfume.

This is a nice little floral perfume. A bit sharp on the opening and a little too much jasmine comes through on my skin. I was hoping for more of the violet leaf and lily of the valley. It's not bad. The more I wear it, the more I like it. It's one of those perfumes that kind of grows on you. I like the earthy, green combination. In the end it's very fresh and clean smelling.

Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher 4.02 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Christian Dior Poison Yves Rocher So Elixir Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon Lancome Poeme Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Christian Dior Dior Addict Chanel Chanel N°19 Clinique Aromatics Elixir Chanel Allure eau de parfum Lanvin Arpege Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Yves Rocher So Elixir Eau de Parfum