Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum Yves Rocher for women
dislike

ozonic
Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum Yves Rocher for women Pictures

Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum was launched in 2011. Top note is violet leaf; middle notes are jasmine and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are patchouli and oak moss.

Violet Leaf

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Patchouli oak moss

Comme une Evidence
Comme une Evidence Le Parfum

Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

bikinni
bikinni

I commented on the wrong one(comme une evidence), this is comfusing, but still like it, the green in this one is quite fresh, somewhat sharp, it's refreshing, but not sexy.

kenza.mrb
kenza.mrb

I had it and I love it so much. It is floral and It is not expensive this is why I like it more.

redbionicle
redbionicle

As one of my male collagues doesn't appreciate my Dior Addict perfume (which I really love)I went to the yves Rocher shop to buy an "office-perfume".This one seemed ok, not too expensive, an easy handy bottle to take along. I use it for every day at the office and spray it again around noon. My teenage son is the only one complimenting wearing this perfume.

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

This is a nice little floral perfume. A bit sharp on the opening and a little too much jasmine comes through on my skin. I was hoping for more of the violet leaf and lily of the valley. It's not bad. The more I wear it, the more I like it. It's one of those perfumes that kind of grows on you. I like the earthy, green combination. In the end it's very fresh and clean smelling.

Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher 3.93 out of 5 based on 49 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Comme Une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur Chanel Coco Dior Poison Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas Dior Dior Addict Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon Yves Rocher So Elixir Chanel Chanel N°19 Lanvin Arpege Clinique Aromatics Elixir Chanel Allure eau de parfum Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Chanel Chanel No 19 EDP Guerlain Jardins de Bagatelle Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Yves Rocher Secret d`Essences Neroli Chanel Allure Sensuelle