Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

Comme une Evidence Yves Rocher for women
dislike

I have it: 758 I had it: 451 I want it: 106 My signature: 11

ozonic
Comme une Evidence Yves Rocher for women Pictures Comme une Evidence Yves Rocher for women Pictures

Comme une Evidence by Yves Rocher is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Comme une Evidence was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Annick Menardo. Top notes are rhubarb and violet leaf; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are patchouli, musk and oakmoss.

Rhubarb Violet Leaf

Comme une Evidence Fragrance Reviews

MonsoonMemories
MonsoonMemories

MY SIGNATURE: 2011-2013

Hundreds of sprays on my neck and handfuls of bottles from my drawers I used of this beloved heady perfume during a tumultuous, passionate and ruinous love affair. Now, this scent is literally evidence of a dark past, long bygone.

I want to wear it still, but my heart clenches with pain even with just one inhale.

daisyvision
daisyvision

Clean, crisp rose centerpiece with an earthy combo of lily of the valley & patchouli. It's almost soapy, rather subtle, and appropriate for virtually any occasion. You won't necessarily be making any statements with this fragrance, but it's safe, reliable, feminine, and pleasant.

francisrose
francisrose

I recently purchased the perfume, lotion, and shower gel from the Yves Rocher website. I loved the pink bottle, and thought it would look lovely on my dressing table even if I did not like the fragrance. I really like it. This is a unique fragrance, and I wish I could find another that is close to this one. I know better than to fall completely in love with any Yves Rocher fragrance because of their penchant for discontinuing them. I learned my lesson with Ming Shu. This is an absolutely beautiful fragrance that maintains a very classy feel while being at the same time very floral and girly.

phoebe25
phoebe25

Both my mom and I has this parfume, and we both love it.

A clean fresh smell of lily of the wally and rose, what´s not to like?!

Lilii

It has been a long time since I finished my bottle of this perfume, with so different versions of Evidence in the database I am not completely sure that I own this one but it seems to be the closest to the bottle I have.

I still remember the day I sprayed it for the first time, it was like 1.5 yrs ago and I thought it was the most beautiful scent out there. I find similarities between this and Elizabeth Arden beauty, maybe because of the rhubarb? I don't know but I find both of them very feminine, well-behaved (even boring) and suitable for daily wear in spring and autumn. Though Evidence smells more sophisticated to my nose. Evidence has some kind of classic vibe to it too. It is definitely a classy green floral but not a totally modern one and It smells womanly not girly. The price is reasonable considering the quality of the perfume and the fact that it really does not smell cheap at all.

I finished the bottle without getting any complements but when my sister came to my house and smelled the empty bottle (I keep all my perfume bottles after finishing them) she loved it so much that I decided to buy a bottle for her birthday :D

I think if you, like my sister have a really feminine soul with no dark edges you will definitely enjoy this perfume!

Dreamclouds
Dreamclouds

I love this. Romantic but not at all insipid, feminine, ageless, warm. A great price and lasts well. Very versatile and easily liked. Granted it isn't very original in style, hasn't got a kick-ass personality, but to me it is a classic. It just makes me feel beautiful, I think I will keep buying this forever.

wendyha
wendyha

CUE is a very nice scent, but it isn't extraordinairy. The sillage and longevity are excellent. It contains rhubarb, but I don't pick up on that. I love the rhubarb in Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci, but this scent is nothing like that. Unfortunately Ricci Ricci doesn't has much sillage or longevity.

I love Chanel Chance, but this scent really reminds me in nothing of Chance, like rieuse mentioned. Chance is a lot fuller, warmer and complex. But since Chance is five times as expensive as CUE that really is to be expected. CUE is almost always on sale and now I can order 50 ml for € 19,99 instead of € 35,90 while 50 ml of Chance costs € 109,53 and Chanel is never on sale!

Chance contains jasmine, while CUE doesn't and I think that Jasmine is what makes Chance sensual and why CUE isn't sensual at all.

I pick up on the lilies of the valley and definitely on the rose. I am a sucker for rose scents, so for me that is always a plus. But in this scent the rose is also only subtle. It is a subtle scent, very blended. It smells green, clean, fresh, elegant, but it isn't outspoken, warm, edgy or extraordinairy. It is a middle of the road scent.

I like this as a scent for sunny days in spring and summer and in the daytime, it is perfect for the office.

EDIT: I also own and love Pleasures by Estée Lauder. I see that others are saying that these scents are similar, but I disagreed with that. I really love Pleasures and already own my second bottle. I already received lots of compliments while wearing Pleasures, but I never received any compliments while wearing Comme Une Evidence, even though I layer it with the showergel and I never owned a showergel of Pleasures. But today I did notice what people mean, CUE does have a similarity with Pleasures, but I still love Pleasures a lot more. Pleasures is a scent that makes me happy, that lightens up my mood, CUE doesn't has that effect.

BiancaSunsh
BiancaSunsh

Oooh what an wonderful discovering was this 3 years ago! Comme une Evidence it's the perfect perfume for sunny summer days. It is so well blended and has such a fine and pure smell like. I have to admit i was not expecting such a superior quality from Yves Rocher perfumes.

I'll give 10/10 and i highly recommend it!!

Jernê Knowles
Jernê Knowles

I am appalled at the quality that this perfume has never thought much originality together in the same scent which thought in advance that simple. Annick Menardo nailed creating such planting of live roses for Yves Rocher, because simply there is a cleanliness message and tranquility passed in its evolution which is something bordering on the overestimation, however, those who do not support pungent smells of living roses, recommend stay as far as possible from Comme une Evidence Yves Rocher. The way the Rhubarb is in their output, despite being slightly acidic, comportadamente can finally get herbal, fully fleeing to their typical aroma associated with the cuisine, along with the leaves of violets hyper acute these associations make his departure a moment unappreciated for much of it, I think. So soon the roses appear in horsy quantities and are becoming, and staying, giving us the feeling of a garden where only sell roses and they are constantly being sprayed by spray water, a spell this combination of distilled roses combined with a magnificent touch purifying water; this stage also sees the treat of Lily of the Valley, but they are choked by the performance of the Roses, I believe that if Lilies predominated here, that would be a work of art bottled, without a doubt. In his order he still brings the acute aspects of Violet leaves, many roses vibrating everywhere associated with rusticismo an oak moss, which gives a medium alcoholic dryness very cool in the perfume together with a characteristic odor of essence of Patchouli. It has a satisfactory longevity and a necessary fixing. Speechless!

Word of the day: approach... (day 52)

Estreen
Estreen

At first, I though this smelled cheap. Out of curiosity, I retested and found that, while not groundbreaking, CUE is a beautiful and timeless lily-of-the-valley, with green leaves and stems, accompanied by a light, fresh, rich rose. There is also a tangy pop from the well-blended rhubarb note. Quite beautiful, yet underrated. It also has insane longevity and sillage!

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

It's one of my favorite autumn scents - almost a perfect dupe for Idylle Guerlain! It's a woody-floral fragrance that is both delicate AND long-lasting. It doesn't age well though. I definitely recommend testing it before you buy it, as it is quite exceptional and not everybody may like it - a soft but very characteristic scent.

jshmoe
jshmoe

This is a cool pink garden rose, still on the plant. No lemon in this rose, just light and dewy flowers. If there's any sweetness, it's a natural one. A minor hint of clean soap (not soapiness, just clean)...and patchouli only in the background (maybe the dirt beneath the rosebush, way down on the ground). I'm afraid of patchouli, but I can hardly find it at all...at least in the way I'm used to smelling it.

I'm a convert. I can totally believe this being the top seller in France: it smells GOOD. REALLY GOOD. I'm buying another bottle.

BEST OF ALL: not a hint of gourmand anything!!

Many thanks to this community for a fantastic trade...

Jofia
Jofia

It reaminds me of Pleasures EL, La Panthere Cartier and Idylle Guerlain, mixed together. I love them all.

LillyGill
LillyGill

Comme Une Evidence is as beloved by me as the Eau De Parfum and Eau De Toilette version since its launch in 2003. Somehow, since that time, over a dozen years has passed very quickly! The first purchase of Evidence succeeded in utter fragrance seduction of my handsome young husband. He adores this fragrance on me more than any other, on the days I wear it, I often reach for it based upon whether he will be working with me or home with me on that day! Within that first hour of yummy medium sillage, he rarely fails to stop, pull me in closer, and breathe Evidence in deeply. Yay, me for the happy marriage insurance in a bottle that this is for me! He loves EL Pleasures, which, I would say is a bit sharper, more aromatic and green in comparision, but could be in the same family, but he does not like EL Pleasures nearly as much as this! Evidence succeeded also in boosting womanly confidence in my twenty-something self as an at home mother and wife, and by helping me at feeling amazing during Sunday church, busy days at home as domestic engineer, shopping, meeting friends for lunch and date nights, or spending the evening in yoga pants and hoodie cuddling our young first-born daughter and toddler son. This fragrance has been a dozen years of a constant warm, radiant sense of elegance and blooming olfactory beauty for those who love and know me best. I have enjoyed 12 plus years of compliments from many. What a confidence booster!

Fast forwarding to my current busy life, and I am slightly over 40, ssh, just between you and me, and managing our first two children, and a little boy, littlest boy and toddler girl besides, and owning and daily managing two companies, one with my aforementioned, still handsome husband and in a board room once per month, this amazing Le Parfum is amazingly perfectly suited and a signature of mine. No matter what favorites of "new" perfume I introduce, including a recent test of the very delicious, elegant and mature Armani Si, my husband will say, "I do like it, but not as much as what you already have." Attending formal industry dinners, and meeting with clients, Sunday church, shopping with daughters, tea parties, date nights, or yoga pants and hoodie evenings, this fragrance is still just right. Evidence is also as lovely in every season as the next. Winter is settling in here and autumn is almost over in the Northeastern USA and, while Diorissimo seems too etheral and misplaced in the crisp and cool air, almost as odd as finding a sprig of Lily among the autumn leaves, Evidence is vibrant brightness amid the air of fall and the chill of winter,Evidence, I look forward to comfort me with warmth like favorite winter mittens, knit hat and scarf. Being honest, I prefer the Eau De Parfum and even Eau De Toilette if reaching for this fragrance during the hottest summer days.

This is as perfect a balance of lily of the valley, jasmine and rose as I could have ever wanted. While I love Idylle for its jasmine, rose and lily blend, it is rose dominant on a Guerlinade base. I love my Diorissimo eau de Toilette, which is almost singularly Lily of the Valley with a touch of Jasmine, and I adore my Diorissimo eau de Parfum, which is Lily,Rose and Jasimine as well, unbelievably, this far less expensive Le Parfum and Eau De Parfum capture and blend these three with such beautiful complexity. One moment, I am sure that I've gone wandering in the rose garden of an elegant old estate in June. The next, I am transported to warm, sunny Southern California, where my mother grows Jasmine in her window box gardens. A short while later, it is mid-May, I am 13 again and enveloped in fragrant heaven, a shaded garden patch of Lily of the Valley behind a childhood home in the countryside. These gorgeous florals take turns emerging and providing an olfactory serenade as hours go on and the heartnote plays on and on. The longevity of this fragrance is fantastic! Diorissimo is here and gone so quickly, that would be my main complaint about it. Comme une Evidence has equal staying power to my Idylle and Idylle Duet Lilas Jasmine. Both of those have very high price points, and again, Evidence is second to none! During, and after Oakmoss, Patchouli and Musk creates a warm, cozy, cashmere sweater cloaking of forest woods which, on me, wafts in waves throughout the heart notes, and on to 8 plus hours later, depending upon how I layer. Patchouli in this blend is also a perfect balance. The sickening, off putting version in So Elixer Purple also by YR, which is a Tuberose and Patchouli blend is, by contrast, overpowering. If THAT is patchouli, I'd want none of it. Patchouli as it appears in Comme Une Evidence is heavenly and blended with a musky base of deliciousness and oakmoss to balance sweetness.

Two puffs, layered with shower gel and body lotion from the Evidence line at YR, and you will not be disappointed, I have gotten about 6 hours easily of fragrant experience. Sillage naturally decreases over about three hours, but is still apparent to me by hour 6 or 7, and is strongest during the first hour of course.I have never gotten a negative reaction from Evidence, ever, large sillage or not.
*A very similar review is written for Le Parfum version, because I find them to be very similar and adore them both!

Chelsea1605
Chelsea1605

Got a free sample of this in my Glossybox. I get the lily more than anything but its sweet, fresh and floral. More of a spring scent but very lovely.

faerywren
faerywren

One of my favorites. I've used it since Yves Rocher introduced it in 2003. Clean, pretty and so easy to wear anytime. It is an ageless scent in my opinion. It would be just as suited for my teenage and 20 year old daughter as it is me in my 40s.

i)rose
i)rose

The clean, transparent bottle describes this perfume perfectly. A fresh, floral bouquet... Nothing exciting about it. Pretty, though. But bland. Feminine and soft, like others have said. But I have to admit I like perfumes that are more on the sensual, warm side. This was a gift and I do wear it with pleasure but I wouldn't be buying when this one is used up. If you like a perfume that you associate with blush organza, this is it.

Zoita
Zoita

Unique, fresh, with a touch of sweetness, extremely persistant, a masterpiece. Though it doesn't have the strong sweet floral touch that I love, I have to recognize it as a special, classical, elegant fragrance

jl1111
jl1111

I absolutely adore this perfume. I received a free sample of it from a Glossybox (hadn't heard of it before!) and immediately fell in love. I normally don't like floral scents, but something about this is so crisp and fresh. Very soft and light, distinctive but not overpowering. I'll definitely be buying the full size once I've used my sample up.

Stinkerd
Stinkerd

A nice, soft, feminine rose scent with good projection, and last quite a while on my skin. Nothing to write home about though.

alina.sterk
alina.sterk

The smell surprisingly last really long, I put only a lit bit of this fragrance and it last for A WHOLE DAY. When I just bought it I used to spray couple times, but the smell was too strong for me and gave me sense of headache...So - just a little but is quite enough. The smell is more to sweet than to fresh, however it is not cheap sweet, but more flowery and delicate

Glamamour
Glamamour

This is a very light scent, clean and sweet, I don`t get much of the patchouli, I usually like patchouli scents but I am not a fan of this one and I think it`s mainly because I don`t detect it. I honestly don`t see how this is the no.1 fragrance in France, it really isn`t special. If you like the smell of makeup remover wipes, you`ll totally dig this. It kinda smells like bathroom soap also just a little fancier.

Update: Yup, if you like the scent of the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes in the blue package you`ll love this. I like the smell for wipes but not for perfume so this is a no-go for me.

anessa
anessa

Comme une Evidence and Nature were the 2 first 'real' fragrances I bought from YR, both at an affordable price for a fresh highschool graduate. I wasn't much into sweet, heavy scents then and fresh, green, light floral scents were what I thought suited me.
The first time I tested CuE I liked it at once, especially the 'distant, elegant, feminine' aspect of this scent, as described by others. Wearing this gave me the feeling of a grown-up woman with a 'refined' air. So I bought 2 more bottles and had it on my first job...and over the years...and got complimented by a colleague. It was good for work, for going out, never too strong, but always there. This is also my only fragrance I actually managed to use up a full bottle and the next half.
Then, suddenly, around the same time Nature shocked me violently one day (it had turned into something best described as 'green alcohol'), CuE got too strong for my nose and triggered headaches. I always loved the LOTV scent, but here, it had become uncompromisingly green and painfully stinging.
I still recognise CuE sometimes on other ladies, being very popular, and it does smell good on them. Some scents are better just enjoyed on others.

boutlagh
boutlagh

the way you like Comme une Evidence depends on the way it works on your skin. I personally have a very long love relationship with this scent. it has been my signature since I was 19 and I love in a way I can't explain.I love it, and I'm sure she loves me too.
Comme Une Evidence smells of fresh, very fresh, true to life roses + a refreshingly bitter composition of things that I don't specifically know( of course thanks to the description provided you can tell what it is, but I wouldn't particularly know what wormwood or rhubarb smell like because I don't meet them in everyday life). the whole thing smells very clean and modern without being soapy or synthetic.It's suitable for all seasons too as it is neither "very strong" nor " very soft"
But the big bonus with this scent is the sillage, and this is something which is simply hard to describe by words, it's just Hummm....

Kohla1
Kohla1

I found a mini at a used store for .50 and I have to say that I kind like it but also kind dont. This is a very fresh and clean scent but I dont think I will buy a bigger bottle of this.

1973nasiba
1973nasiba

beautiful aromat.srazu became my lyubimchikom.razlozhit for notes can not, but I can call it a delicate floral very positive spring summer fragrance.I think that no one can give a bad review to this flavor.

MartaL
MartaL

It is a unique and clean scent. I do complimented when I wear it. It also mixes well with my skin. A got it as a gift for Christmas and did no expect to like it that much. I wore it many years ago and thinking about buying it again to refresh my memory and those happy times.

t4x3
t4x3

I think I must have perfume eating skin. I can barely smell this on me even after splashing a third of the mini I own on my lower arms and chest. What I do smell is intriguing. The rhubarb note is surprisingly pleasant, but this is another light floral that just sinks into my skin and disappears. I won't be springing for a full bottle. If only Guerlain would bring back Le Bouquet Absolu, I could stop testing these florals and stop staring at my empty bottle wishing it were full again.

I should mention that I am a huge fan of Yves Rocher scents, especially those available in the 90s like Ispahan and Orchidee. This just isn't the current Yves Rocher scent for me.

Kitty48
Kitty48

I tried this because of some of the more positive reviews here, but I'm struggling to really like this one, it opens with a very strong lily of the valley note - not my favourite for a top note for a start.

Also I don't like sniffing this on my wrist very closely, there is a quite nasty bitterness here which I can't get to the bottom of, could be grapefruit? although that's not listed. It's like something extra was added but it doesn't quite blend. It's taken quite a while for that unpleasant note to tone down.

It's certainly not an offensive perfume it's a fairly standard green floral, but it's been sitting on my shelf unused for some time because I don't like it much either - so far I've never really been able to love Yves Rocher perfumes. I think that since I have other lily of the valley scents that I much prefer, this one can go.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

Strong stuff big sillage but doesn't last all day. Read a lot of comparables; Angels Heavenly, Victoria Secret Bombshell, Guerlain Idyll, Narcisso Rodrigues for Her, SJP Covet, Lanvin Rumeur, Jessica McClintock, Pleasures Estée Lauder, Miracle by Lancome, Lacoste pour Femme. To me it smells like an 80's powerhouse n more Pleasures EL & Paris YSL.

Katrin77
Katrin77

I have a strange relationship with this one. I first smelled it on a small sample just when it was launched, and I had to have it immediately! There was something in the scent that triggered some cosy childhood memories. Unfortunately I got tired of it halfway down the bottle and used the rest as bathroom refreshener.

So I was without it a couple of years, until I smelled it on someone passing by. There is no scent similar to this one, so I knew right away that it was Comme un Evidence. It's very elegant and feminine, but also has a sort of cool distance to it. So I rebought it! Used it happily again and got many compliments, and.... got tired of it again. Again the rest of the bottle became the bathroom refreshener. Couple of years passed again.

In summer 2010 I was at this wonderful wedding in north of Norway and one of the guests was wearing this perfume. Suddenly I missed it like crazy again, and the history repeated, one last time. This time I only bought a mini of 7ml. I use it seldom, but when I do, I love it! And it still gets me a lot of compliments. I guess I have to admit that I just have to own a bottle of Comme un Evidence at all times.

I re-tested this one after many years and found it to be a pleasant scent with a vague old-fashion mood. Apparently it should be built around rose, but this is a very high-pitch rose surrounded by aromatic notes, especially rhubarb. It smells like a good casualwear '90s perfume. Nothing to blow your mind, but wearable and feminine, not too sugar-sweet, reasonably priced and quite longlasting.
I prefer thos one over many new thin florals on market.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

Soapy, clean and floral. Reminds me of Dream Angels Heavenly as well as my everyday "signature," Victoria Secret Bombshell. I consider Bombshell more ozonic actually--sweet pear and grapefruit hit with musk. (Even though CUE has the same citrus burst that occasionally cuts through as Versace Bright Crystal.) On paper Bombshell is a scroll ripped from my dreams and CUE shares some of its construction (lily of the valley, musk and oakmoss). Bombshell of course is much fruitier wheras CUE is floral/sophisticated.

The combination of rose and lily of the valley is beautifully contrasted with musk and rhubarb in CUE. The rose starts to come out more on the dry-down.

All of this doesn't make for a memorable perfume--just a solid clean, ozonic scent that contains a good treatment of rose (rarer than one might think these days).

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

I agree 110% with nitschevo's review below, down to her comments regarding EL Pleasures and DKNY Delicious.

I'll just add that I've only had Comme Une Evidence for two days, but I already adore it. It's pretty, smooth, sophisticated, and slightly soapy; although not soapy in the "clean" sense. It's refreshing with a lovely, slightly powdery dry down. There's also nothing sweet about it, which makes me happy.

I wouldn't say it's anything out of this world, but sometimes the multifaceted fragrances grow tiresome and you simply want to feel like a delicate, feminine and pretty woman - this fits the bill.

A perfect everyday scent.
If our TOP shelves went higher, this would be in my top 10.

nitschevo
nitschevo

Well, had I discovered this beautiful fragrance earlier, a few perfumes in my wardrobe wouldn't exist. I was on a hunt for a perfume that is in the same vein as Pleasures by EL. I love that one but as of now a lot of people use it where I live and since it's very distinctive that sometimes puts me off. (same with DKNY Delicious)

But let me tell you: Sometimes I wonder why the heck I don't simply repeatedly buy the same fragrances and save me the hassle. But that's another story, right? :)

On to the scent: CUE opens with a fresh burst of LOTV and Rose. I'm not familiar with Violet leaf so I'm unsure what this component adds but it is lovely and very similiar to Pleasures. After that it quickly calms down and becomes muskier and a little powdery. I don't get much of the Rhubarb but assume that it must be the slightly sour note. It's evident that I'm a fan and glad that I got this one. So I can stop hunting... for now! :)

Fans of Pleasures and CK Eternity Moment will like this one, I think. Well done Yves Rocher!

Edit: This has very quickly become my daily go-to scent. Love it!

gojira86
gojira86

While this perfume may not be overly expensive or as sophisticated as some people seem to prefer, I find it to be very versatile and suitable for many occasions as it compliments my natural skin chemisty.

While I wouldn't call any particular scent my signature (but I do have several favourites) this comes pretty close. It's one of the perfumes in my collection that I find are always a realiable choice, no matter what kind of hurry I'm leaving the house in.

greenelf
greenelf

I love this scent--it is elegant and dressy without being pushy or overbearing. This may sound weird, but I think it smells like an intelligent, professional woman. I have worn it on a lot of job interviews, because I think it says positive things about the person wearing it, without screaming: "I'm wearing fragrance!!!" I will miss it when I run through the EDT and bath products I have left in it. This scent is a winner for me!

redpsylocke
redpsylocke

It is an inoffensive office parfume. One can describe it as musky, fresh, flower(rose) scent. Longevity is very poor on me. The freshness comes from rhubarb i guess. I bought the scent since it reminds me of Guerlain idyll with a reasonable price tag. I should also mention that i love Narcisso Rodrigues for her and SJP lovely. This parfume can be put in the same category as the above parfumes. Among them my favourite is Guerlain Idyll because there is no artificall smell i get in it contrary to the others. If i had to give an ordering
, I would say

1) Guerlain, Idyll
2)NR For Her
3) YR Evidence
4) SJP Lovely

ladyone1
ladyone1

i received this as a gift and i dont use it, as there is one taste inside i dont like.. something bitter?

Katieg
Katieg

this is a lovely scent. For a feminine woman who doesn't want to draw attention to herself by appearing too sexy or outlandish. Also I've been told by friend's with allergies that it doesn't affect them. The florals are blended together really skilfully but the violet stands out on me. I love the smell of violet bit some violet scents have an unpleasant undertone on my skin, almost like blood or raw meet. This one I just get soft sweet flowers that last all day. There's also a warm toasted smell that's the woods and patchouli which help to fix those fly away florals. It does need a top up during the day but should last through tea with friends. This is one to wear to a meal. Nothing to put other guests off their food here. I'm on about my fourth bottle. One to wear when you need a proper cuddle not just a sweetie popped into your mouth!

I think this is a very pretty, classical rose fragrance. On my skin, rose is definitely dominant but I do also get the muguet. It reminds me a bit of Lanvin Rumeur but without the strong aldehydes that make some people perceive a "nail polish remover" aroma.
The scent reminds me of one of those sachets you put in your lingerie drawer. Rose scents aren't usually my thing, but I like this one. It has an old fashioned charm. The muguet note reminds me of that in Jessica McClintock and for that reason I think this would make a perfect spring fragrance.

galaxy86
galaxy86

It smells like violet leaves in balenciaga Paris and then roses and patchouli and then soft musk. The longetivity is decent and is non offensive. It sits pretty close to skin. I really like this fragrance. It is a perfect addition for anybody who loves florals. And is not super sweet rose either. It's perfect for summer and apt for spring too. But I personally can wear this even in fall...
Smell depicts Feminine, elegant and fragile woman
Update: I am loving rhubarb in this. I never liked it as a plant but as a scent, it is gorgeous. A neat break from citrusy summer fragrance. Rhubarb is a different scent altogether. Neither citrus nor floral. But mixed with violet, roses and patchouli, it just perfects the recipe.

MsWinkssy
MsWinkssy

Today was the first day I really gave this perfume a chance because I got it for free with an online purchase and at first thought eh might be too much for my age. It's a cold crisp sunny day and I thought perfect day to try out since it's so green and floral. At first it smelled a bit like a LOTV and a rose bouquet blew up in my face but after that calms down, there is a slight musk and I get whiffs of the rhubarb and patchouli. Wow I really am loving it. I feel I would only really want to wear it for spring and summer because it's so fresh and girly, but I think I'll be wearing this a lot more than I thought because right now...I can't get enough. It just makes me want to be outside and enjoy the lovely day but sadly I'm stuck inside at work!

EDIT: After wearing this more, the rhubarb is my all time favorite note here. It's so wonderfully vibrant on my skin, every time I wear this I'm in love and that's what will last for hours on my skin.

jolieshirley
jolieshirley

C'est une odeur fleurie agréable et discrète dans un joli flacon. il m'a valu des compliments de mon entourage. Pas d'impression "cheap" malgré les a priori de certaines sur Yves Rocher.
La tenue n'est pas exceptionnelle.
Il ne laisse pas de sillage.
Il est agréable mais je préfère les parfums plus capiteux, je l'ai porté avec plaisir pendant ma grossesse.

sarage
sarage

I was given Comme une Evidence as a gift, but I gave it away. It is quite popular, but it is not my thing.
There is something disturbing in this scent, I don't know what it could be. Rhubarb?
I know it is controversial, but this made me feel "old lady", I cannot help it. And I didn't like the feeling..
Yet I loved the way my scarf and blouse smelled after using this.
So, I liked it more on textiles, then it smelled completely different than on my skin.

quackadoodle
quackadoodle

This is... pretty. It is rose, from start to finish. At first spray, I smell rose and patchouli. I LOVED IT (Patch fan, here). It dries, gradually, to a rose scent (obviously), while the other notes take turns to come out and play with the rose. This is for rose fans, basically. I just wish that the patchouli lasted more than 15 minutes. That, really, is my only problem with it. But those rose fans who don't like patchouli (I understand why.... it IS a harsh note) will appreciate it.

This scent isn't cloying, it is slightly sweet, as a rose tends to be, but not sugary sweet. Not sharp, as rose tends to be. It is very... tame. This is excellent for people who not only like rose, but prefer a mild, inoffensive fragrance.

AZULES Y MALVAS
AZULES Y MALVAS

It smells like heaven.

Most of all I feel in this fragrance the violet leaves note with the light lily-of-the-valley and rose notes.

As for me, it seems to me simple enough.

Not the best fragrance by Yves Rocher.

megkaybeee
megkaybeee

this scent was my grandma's signature. Not my type of scent though but I keep a bottle and spray this every now and then just to sink myself into a beautiful memory of her being around.

piahellgren
piahellgren

Sparkling, green, stylish rose with a hint of something that resembles gooseberries. I adore the violet leaf and fruit opening that is absolutely not too fruity, but is still far from being overwhelmingly floral. Is is VERY well contructed; seems like the balance in this is perfect. The bitterness of the oakmoss just enhances the tenderness and freshness of the rose, YET it is a slight bit thorny too, a little bit edgy. For me it could have been a little bit, just a little bit stronger on the rhubarb and the patchouli, to make it a tiny bit more chypre-ish. But I still think it is a true chypre, albeit light. And in a way I am glad it steers clear of that common patchouli-fruit funk. I don´t want to be snooty, but for you that find it like a bland drug store scent- DO try it again - it really is a classy, well-made and original scent. And as a rose I find it more exciting than many of the popular roses at the moment. I love rose and this, to me is better than both Bvlgari Rose Essentiell and Dolce & Gabbana Rose The One. It totally reminds me of Paul Smiths Rose and I am quite surprised that noone else has mentioned that (I´ll read again, though, maybe I just missed it). Except from wishing it would be a bit stronger I really, really like this!

miaou
miaou

Once i had a large bottle of this, at that time it was my only perfume and i got tired of it in the end and gave it to my mom. God, until that moment i didn't realize how beautiful this perfume is! Though i have 25 other fragrances today, i miss Comme une Evidence so bad sometimes, but i know if i buy myself a bottle again, the story will repeat - this is how it works - sometimes the things we do not own anymore are more beautiful than when we own them. Or Evidence is just not my perfume (but i thought it was, really). Anyways, it's gorgeous. And i feel a strange bold tobacco note in this smell.
UPD: I forgot to say the most important thing - I wore this on my wedding day! : )

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

Makes me feel so pretty and feminine. My favorite Yves Rocher scent.

hintay
hintay

i love it,Smell expensive like a rich girl . its my signature

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

I love it! For me is a flirty perfume with unique smell :)

musse.pigg.3511
musse.pigg.3511

wow, this perfume makes me feel so calm and relaxed. It is soothing in some way and I think it is the rose in it which does the magic. It has longer longevity on my skin and clothes than most of my other perfumes, I will definitely repurchase . 10/10

Dollycat
Dollycat

Really love this one! Most times i don't like Yves Rocher perfumes because of lack of alcohol the perfumes turn into rotten fruit when on your skin. This however is a very nice exception. It's a very feminine, a little soapy and sharp flowery scent. In the range of eternity Moment of Calvin Klein. Eternity is very soapy and loud ant evidence is soft and a little bit soapy.

Ben's Aldehyde
Ben's Aldehyde

Applied sparingly, I find this perfume barely detectable but pleasant -- the merest whiff of a prim yet melonlike rose, mingled with spring woodland scents and a refreshing bitterness. Because the scent seems so delicate, the temptation is to apply more...

A more generous application spotlights the lily-of-the-valley. But it also sends me choking and teary-eyed to the nearest sink to scrub it off as quickly as possible. Since I can't find a happy medium between barely-there and choking miasma, I would use this scent very sparingly -- if I end up wearing it at all. (A friend gave me a bottle when she couldn't use it.)

I find this scent a bit too prim to be innocent -- real innocence doesn't have to try so hard.

haranna85
haranna85

For me it's very similar to Pleasures Estée Lauder for women. It's almost the same smell. I used two 50 ml bottles of Pleasures and adore it, and this time decided to buy Evidence EDP, which has more longevity & sillage power despite my skin eats the perfume. It's more deep then Pleasures, a little sharp, but at the same time very pleasant. Though there are more notes in Pleasures Estée Lauder the Evidence is more rich scent. And finally the most important thing (which is the main for me) is that everybody asks what perfume do I use when I spray it and always there are positive reactions. it's very feminine, very bright and fresh being deep at the same time.

Lakambini
Lakambini

I bought Comme Une Evidence EDP blind based on an opinion that it belonged to the Narciso Rodriguez-Guerlain Idylle-Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely school of deeply musky florals. The fragrance opens as a floral green with a very slight spicy quality and a bitter undertone, both of which lend a masculine touch. Lily of the valley is prominent. The scent is familiar at this stage -- light, pretty and a bit like Estee Lauder Pleasures – but the bitterness I mentioned keeps it interesting and just on the border of my comfort zone. The muskiness in Comme une Evidence is perceptible after the first hour, but it is minimal in comparison with any of the three perfumes I mentioned. Funnily enough, I don’t get any patchouli, nor rose: it stays green, a la Pleasures, all the way to the end. Very nice, feminine, a perfume for a responsible and emotionally mature woman, one who doesn’t need to make an overt sexual display in order to feel loved.

Note: There are so many editions of CUE that I am unsure where to post my review. My bottle resembles the one in the main picture, but the words Eau de Parfum are found on the sticker at the bottom. I bought this sans box, so I don’t know what the packaging looks like. Going by the notes and my experience of the fragrance, this review ought to be posted in the CUE Eau de Parfum page, but my bottle looks nothing like the picture.

Lilii

@ djuzz.becuzz : Thanks for your comment, According to the bottle and the notes here I have bought the edp version. The problem is my skin :) Most of the perfumes disappear very quickly from my skin unless they are strong. (sth like obsession by CK for example) that is why I always have to spray them on my cloths instead of the skin.

Daniela_A
Daniela_A

I haven't found my signature perfume yet, but if i would have to nominate one so far, this is Comme un evidence. I find this is an extremely feminine perfume. In my country, l'eau de parfum is a top seller of Yves Rocher, so it's not disscontinued.
Scent of a woman, indeed.

djuzz.becuzz

Lilii, are you sure you have the edp version and not the L'eau version?
L'eau is not the quite the same... it lacks the intensity and longevity of the edp.
Here the edp is discontinued, they only offer L'eau.

Lilii

Bought it blind and so far this is a disappointment. the alcohol smell is quite strong and it disappears in less than 20 minutes from the skin :( I will give a full review later.

wbp
wbp

Usually i like the fresh floral scents, but this one is really awful on my skin. I had to wash it off after 20 minutes, because made me sick. It smells like nail polish remover. Really plastic and alcoholic smell even after 15/20 minutes.

@ magickmaven
If you got a travelsize bottle of this gorgeous scent I recommend you to try the normal spray bottle version if you can, I find when sprayed it has much better stayingpower than when dabbed...
Also the bodylotion will indeed be a great choice to add some intensity and longevity, the lotion on itself already smells gorgeous and does not vanish from skin quickly.
I'm not involved with YR btw... ;)

magickmaven
magickmaven

As much as I may love fragrances from Yves Rocher, they don't seem to love me enough to stay with me.

And this perfume is no exception. A beautiful combination of floral and woody scent that is natural, soft and feminine with just enough sex appeal to give you a little swagger. I'm going to order the lotion and see if layering will help with the longevity. But this is the kind of thing I would use to make a nose gay if that sort of thing were made necessary again. I got the travel size bottle along with a few other very nice YR perfumes. I like them all but this stands out as something I would wear every day... if only it lasted.

If you can get good longevity out of this, go for it. It's a beautiful fragrance. I like the rose and patchouli combination tempered by lily of the valley and sweetened by rhubarb and/or musk.

I'll wear it when I don't need much longevity.

naen
naen

(Last edit / february 2014): Almost one year since i first encounter this scent. Many has changed since, inclusing my perception. I already have a backup bottle and with this i believe i say all. I'm in love with this perfume although it will never be my signature, too often i encounter other ladies wearing it.
Excellent quality from an affordable house.
And i believe it's the best of Yves Rocher regarding longevity! I wish Vanille Noir would last and last this much...

(Second edit / june): Major change in perception. After a few tries it seems to become quite amazing, it's that smell you need to wear more often to get used to it, and then love it. Combined with the body lotion it's lovely! Fresh, a bit sharp but also sweet and feminine, perfect for young souls and girls.
Love the bottle! Elegant, pink tinted, with nice concave curves my fingers really love... It's sexy and as a designer i surely appreciate this aspect.

(First review / april 2013): For me this is a dissapointment. Almost as big as "Pure White Linen - Estée Lauder". Same feeling when i try it: pure chemical scent, none of the notes described above, pungeant and unbearable. I purchased this perfume only based on the positive reviews, as i most of the times do. And that's the first time i failed. It may be the chemistry, my skin or, i don't know, maybe i'm not sophisticated enough to call this "elegant", "refined" or so...

blacktaffeta
blacktaffeta

The lily of the valley, and then the musk, are dominant on me. Unfortunately I'm not very fond of either.

It's a well-crafted scent as you would expect from Yves Rocher. I can easily see why it's so popular in France. Quite apart from the low price, whuch makes it excellent value, it's attractive and discreet. Could be worn by women of all ages and would be appropriate in most social situations.

However, to me I think all of the above is the problem. It's just too generic. There's no fire in its belly.

I still love YR though. Back to Venice, 8e Jour and Ispahan for me!

lister
lister

I bought this for my Mom in L'Eau de Parfum version (along with male version).
Why? Good price and unordinary.The first thing that you will notice - is it is a natural smell, nothing sour and synthetic.I would say it is a bit too flowery, but it's not rose (as it was mentioned in reviews), softly musky and a bit powdery.Obviously this scent is for gourmans and not for ordinary office ladies that wear DG Light Blue.It really stands out and women around 30-40 will def. ask you-What are you wearing?".
Yves Rocher is one of the companies that has products that doesn't cause skin allergic reactions (in our family)
Comparison to Idylle from Guerlain-still have a bottle that is 2-3 y.o.,the are similarities, but Idylle has a prominent leathery note (musk?) that is a little bit unpleasant,that doesn't fade after application and basically kills the scent,still a good scent,but for those who collect scents, but doesn't wear them.

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

I tested this side by side with Idylle and can tell you that they do smell alike with the exception of a top note in Comme Une Evidence, rhubarb, which gives the composition a more earthy smell in the beginning when first putting it on. That note fades and you're left with Idylle.

Very prominent rose which is very nice for rose lovers. Patchouli sweetens it but it's not cloyingly sweet. A lot of musk, slightly powdery, very romantic, soft, and feminine.

Economically, this is the best choice and if it's the best selling perfume on France, I can see why. You can get the travel size (7.5 ml mini) parfum extrait for $5. One dab on your wrist, put you wrists together (do not rub your wrists together) with a dab behind each ear and décolleté and you're all set. The parfum will last all day so you won't be going through it quickly.

Great during spring and summer and maybe you can wear this to the office too. Be aware, you might have a love-sick moose following you all over the office if you do. ;)

Sofy888
Sofy888

This fresh, classic, deep, clear, bright, quiet, slightly sweet floral scent with notes of musk wood emphasizes softness, tenderness and romance

misha-87
misha-87

i'm deeply in love with it .
So feminine and soft.

djuzz.becuzz

[email protected] :) I felt so free to quote your line: ''The composition is slightly sweet, but not enough to situate it alongside the dozens (or is it hundreds?--perhaps by now thousands?!) of sweet patchouli perfumes.'' ........... And then I was wondering if you were talking about those hundreds---perhaps by now thousands?! perfumes in your profile wardrobe? Just wondering :)

There seem to be dozens of perfumes now inhabiting the same general olfactory neighborhood as Yves Rocher COMME UNE EVIDENCE, created by Annick Ménardo in 2003. Was hers the first? I'm thinking of perfumes such as NARCISO RODRIGUEZ for her, Sarah Jessica Parker LOVELY, Tocca CLEOPATRA, La Perla J'AIME, Guerlain IDYLLE ... The list goes on and on.

The story is a fairly simple one: musk, patchouli, and a touch of flowers and woods. The composition is slightly sweet, but not enough to situate it alongside the dozens (or is it hundreds?--perhaps by now thousands?!) of sweet patchouli perfumes. The biggest difference between the two categories has a simple four-letter name:

M U S K

Musk is key to COMME UNE EVIDENCE, and it comes close to crossing over into the sweaty musk territory which I find unpleasant to wear. Close, but not quite. I can still wear this perfume, unlike NR for her, for example, which somehow grosses me out. I also own LOVELY, which is just a touch too musky for me, and it always reminds me of the single episode of Sex in the City which I had the misfortune of watching. The topic of the evening was, believe it or not: crabs. That's right, the STD.

I read somewhere that COMME UNE EVIDENCE is the number-one selling perfume in France! Well, we all know that French women have excellent taste, and this composition is not bad at all, although it is at a somewhat lower quality level than some of its neighbors. For gals on a budget, this perfume should be a real coup, provided that they are keen on acquiring a less expensive version of the more famous perfumes featuring patchouli and musk with a touch of florality.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

scent of a woman! classic without being old, a fragrance every woman should have. its very floral and fresh. morning,daytime,evening,night
its always right. tee hee

evhely
evhely

I so wanted to like this, but maybe it's not my cup of tea. I don't think it is a fresh fragrance...I think it's overwhelming:to much rose for my nose,something make me sick!!! I specify that I have only the body lotion...I should try a bottle of parfum!

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

Very floral with patchouli, some what musky/woodsy too. Very intense patchouli at first which is a little off putting, however is does calm down after ten minutes to a soft floral, musky scent with a slight hint of fruity rubarb. A very feminine fragrance. Not one of my favorites but not the worst. Have only used it a few times. But it is nice. Just very different to what I usually go for but came as a gift with an order and gave it a try.

Ninula
Ninula

smells too synthetc on me.. i was hoping for sth more floral - but this is just sharp green/ozonic..
UPD - smells like drycleaned clothes!

sally.boxhall
sally.boxhall

I have only recently discovered this perfume. I`ve always liked Yves Rocher, the fact you can get a whole range of products - body lotions, deodorant, shower gels etc. not to mention the prices are so reasonable & the cute little minis! Aside from this, I never expected one of their fragrances to become my signature, maybe I`m a snob, but YR was a kind of guilty pleasure, cheap & cheerful fun. So......Comme une Evidence is an ethereal, herbal-green floral with woody undertones. It is everything I wanted, soft & feminine, not at all sweet, it surrounds you with a warm mist of freshness - I know that does not make sense, but it is the only way to describe it. The only other perfumes I can compare it to are Pleasures by Estee Lauder - I feel the drydown is similar - & Miracle by Lancome - I can sense pink pepper although that is not a listed note. Usually there will be some annoying thing that bugs me about every perfume I have ever tried (even the ones I like)- with this one there is nothing - it blooms perfectly on my skin, clings lovingly on my clothes - I love it.....

sistermoon
sistermoon

This lovely fragrance brings to my mind a transparent white viel; it's very delicate, soft, elegant and classic feminine. It's a light but very present chypre with lily of the valley, oakmoss, musk and soft green notes. I don't usually go for fragrances that have these as main notes, but something about Comme Une Evidence keeps calling my name.

Because of its low-key mood it's easy to overlook, or simply not be wowed by it instantly. But it also has a timeless appeal and good quality that keeps growing on me after each revisit. This is one of those fragrances that I can pick when in haste - for any occasion - and it's never wrong- because it blends so perfectly with my chemistry, clothes and the surroundings. It doesn't impose itself, it's simply there to add a touch of beauty and elegance. It's pretty, but also cozy, never pushy. This is classic-yet-modern, undisputable quality. Well done, Yves Rocher.

For me this is a pleasent, safe and clean scent, almost unisex. I get patchouli, cedar and rhubarb mixed with just a hint of rose and lily of the valley. It's very easy to wear and makes me feel rebel and elegant in the same time(I don't know why, it's very strange :)), so it's a winner for me! Also, I find it very similar with Avon Passion Dance, but PD is more feminine and sweeter.

popescu.cristina
popescu.cristina

It is a very ... very feminine fragrance elegantly go for or what occasion is quite persistent. I LOVE EVIDANCE***

dkny27
dkny27

Beautifully sultry and warm. The florals blend, and it must be the rhubarb (since I am not familiar with the smell itself) that adds the tinge of sweet bitter balance. To me it is an evening or special occasion scent. In this setting, the patchouli blends nicely. Thanks melbritt24 for introducing me!

cathy.halk
cathy.halk

I got this two years ago and every time i smell it i think it's so elegant, sophisticated and so looong lasting!This also should be the perfume signature of a beautiful young lady always dressed elegant ,on high heels, wearing a perl neckless.

misteriouswind
misteriouswind

Very fresh, very green, almost unisex. I think it,s very good in spring or summer. Or just simply everyday perfumes. It,s quite strong, reminds a little bit of an aftershave but it,s interesting so I,m keeping it. Good perfume from YR.

my first time wearing this one and i have to say i do really like it. its a long lasting sharp greenish floral. dries down nicely and stays strong and bold for about 4 hrs so far. i love smelling this. i believe the tartness may be the rhubarb and its wonderful. so far i'm very pleased with this fragrance.

lapurrla
lapurrla

Sorry lovers of CUE, I find this a dull floral and a disappointment given the positive reviews. Is it (or was it) really the second highest selling fragrance in France?

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

this is my favourite perfume. i've tried far more expensive and cheaper and no matter what, this is what i always come back to. it's clean without being soapy, floral without smelling old-fashioned, and comfortably musky-patchouli without scaring the patchouli-haters. i've had more people ask me what perfume i was wearing, when wearing this, than any other scent i've ever worn.

When I still had at least a few Yves Rocher shops around me I bought small bottle of a few perfumes.
Rose Absolue, Tendre Jasmin and Voile d'Ambre were my best ones!
Comme une Evidence is a very nice floral which manages to be lively and not too flat.
It has some elegance and very good staying power. The intense version is even better.
It's a highly wearable daytime fragrance, not very new, but still kicking. Slightly similar to Lacoste pour femme.
I find a few similarities with NR and Idylle, but it doesn't equal them at all!
I like the concept and the final effect but if you enjoy any of the above NR and Idylle go for them and forget about CUE!

tfaye706
tfaye706

Oh no, this smells sooooo synthetic some reviews stated this smelled like Idylle, Narciso Rodrigues Not!!!! way off on the smellfactorium.....this smells like a knockoff would smell trying to smell like so thumbs down on this perfume glad I only got samples......

Thandar
Thandar

I like Yves Rocher perfumes because although they are not expensive,they used to smell really great.The scent of their perfumes are natural,light and sweet for women in every age.This perfume is sweet,floral and feminine for daily use to work or school.

SheShe
SheShe

I had a miniature. It's a sharp, fresh fragrance with patchouli quite easy to detect. It may be good for a mature woman who likes fresh, cold and clean fragrances with touch of chypre.

Pari88
Pari88

Very beautiful floral perfume. Slightly bitter, very fresh, but then transforms into a lily by the lake sitting underneath the bright sun on a warm spring day. It resembles many other perfumes; not entirely, but slightly still. It is a very feminine casual floral. It could be good for every day casual use, as well as special occasions, and night events. I actually love to smell it because the dry down is much better then floral perfumes of this kind. Instead of it being a soapy, or sharp drydown, it is actually quite musky and sexy even, instead of innocent and "fluffy". I like it very much. Definitely a good one to have in the collection, considering the price tag as well, its very affordable for all. The longevity is amazing! It lasts for hours on the skin, and on clothing until you wash it! The silage is perfect as well.
I picture a beautiful poised Japanese Geisha wearing such a perfume while standing next to a flowing waterfall. It is truly lovely.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I received a bottle of Comme Une Evidence, along with several other perfumes, in a swap with a fellow Fragrantican but unfortunately the bottle leaked all over the package and only a few drops were left. I had plenty of opportunity though to smell it because of the leakage but it had leaked so much that my nose was a bit assaulted by the smell, to say the least, so it was suffocating! It's a tart, sharpish perfume that, like the reviewer below mentions, seems a bit unisex in some ways. Because of the tartness I thought perhaps it had grapefruit in it but it doesn't seem to, according to the notes on here. I don't really detect the flowers in it (rose and lily of the valley) at all so it's not particularly floral! Unfortunately it's not really my kind of perfume so it wouldn't work for me but I think on the right person it could smell really nice!

scentedrat
scentedrat

Sharp, sort of citrusy, and not flowery at all on me. Smells like drug-store perfume more than anything else. I would not call it a feminine scent; smells more unisex to me. Overall, I find it very generic and cheap smelling.

cloyd42
cloyd42

This is an extremely well done, nicely balanced floral which smells expensive and sophisticated. Unfortunately for me the rhubarb note is almost non-existent and I would prefer that tartness with the sweet richness of the flowers. The oak moss is definitely there but in the background. Very likable but it doesn't awe like Isfahan or the Cap Natur series.
Sillage: close, 1-2 ft
Duration: 4 hours so far
Fabulosity: pleasingly plump
Price to value ratio: reasonable

cedriceccentric
cedriceccentric

I really love this rosy-clean musky-soft patchouli Eau de Parfum. It's like a cross between Romance and Narcisso Rodriguez for Her. More recently, Idylle by Guerlain also comes to my mind. Comme une Evidence was one of the first nouveau chypre. Longlasting. One of those YR fragrances that doesn't smell cheap. No wonder it actually is the biggest/best selling fragrance in France (yes, ahead of J'adore, n°5 and Angel!).

alicem
alicem

I so wanted to like this, but its not my cup of tea. I bought because a friend of mine was crazy with this fragrance, she even wore it on her wedding day. I guess it would make a great fragrance for those who like florals, however if you are more into fruity and sweet notes like me, you will probably hate it. Again when worn in the office it gives me really bad headaches, actually I can only wear on rainy days, without it being overwhelming. I will give to my mother, perhaps she will like it.

I got this several times from Yves Rocher as a gift with my order. No matter at what age, I never liked it. On me it developes too musky and for me that means musty :)

LIN
LIN

I really don't understand how you can not to loveeee this perfume! It's so soft, feminine and magical floral! I think it's going to be one of my all time favorites! very adictive & romantic fragrance, you have to try..

Cocacolapeachgirl
Cocacolapeachgirl

This fragrance was never one of my favorites. It says on the website it is a light floral, but it stinks. It does not smell good at all, instead smells cheap like a dollar store perfume. Nothing about it is feminine and pretty. I saw one person say the scent was like rotten seaweed and that is truthful. If I was you, I would not buy this, unless of course you like that particular scent.

Allinug
Allinug

Now I have tried this yesterday and today. At first it smells very fresch and nice but after a while it smells like rotten seaweed, it's awful and it doesn't go away. Lucky for me that it's only a mini bottle for my mini collection.

Matin
Matin

I am sane with many of the comments above, it is feminine scent, mainly chypre and romantic for women, non girly .
When I thought I smelled a beautiful flower rose and light lilly of the valley. But definitely this kind of scents are not for me, not yet exactly what causes it but it gives me headache : (

To my this are a sister more romantic and sensitive than Emporio Armani City Glam for Her .

laura.poison
laura.poison

This scent lasts very well on my skin and feels just like a warm floral embrace. You can almost touch the delicate roses and the innocent lily-of-the-valley.. Great for day time and romantic women that love to receive compliments and roses from their men..

MissRalux
MissRalux

Absolutely love this perfume! So feminine, elegant and light. Highly recommended for day time wear, i got o lot of compliments from my collegues. The only downside is that it doesn't seem to last long unfortunately.

lilou
lilou

I immediately liked this perfume because of the rhuburb. It's very elegant but I always thought it does not suit me as Un jour se Leve which is another part of Comme une Evidence line. Comme une Evidence is for mature women. Good lasting.

I find this perfume too straight forward and, for some reason, I smell citrus notes first. I had many complements from men when I wore it, but they never heard of Yves Rocher... Never thought of this perfume as elegant, it is my only complaint. Otherwise, it was my everyday long lasting fragrance several years ago. I moved to more sophisticated and elegant notes ever since.

guest_elvira bajraktari
guest_elvira bajraktari

parfum je stvarno neverovatnog mirisa poludite stvarno zelela bih mnogo da ga narucim ali neznam kako da li bi ste mogli nekako preko poste to da posaljetei da mi date preko banke da platim molim vas.ADRESA KOSOVO PRIZREN ULICA,,IZAIR BERISA,, MOZEMO PREKO MOJE E MAIL ADRESE DA STUPIMO U KONTAKT,,[email protected]

I'm confused- the bottle I have is CuE EDP (the one the catalog calls a chypre floral) yet is on here as a seperate entry showing the LE bottle from Xmas time with the free pink pearl necklace.

The notes listed here are also similar to A New Day Dawns (the EDT spring flanker of Evidence), yet shows the regular EDP bottle?!

I know that the original formula was changed from silk tree blossoms to bergamot according to the most recent catalouge, so I will review the original juice I first smelled before the myriad of flankers appeared...

This begins with a fresh green airy top, that develops into a lily and rose accord that manages(somehow) to remain young and vital smelling and is not in the least "old lady perfume". It was while reading about this scent I first heard of Coty's 1917 masterpiece Chypre, and understand now how amazing a thing that was. This finishes with a wonderfully mossy, musky blend of basenotes coupled with a warm gentle patchouli and makes me understand why it's called what it is...comme une evidence is French for It Is Obvious, or Obviously. And it is obvious to me why this is the 2nd best selling perfume in Europe...gentle, airy, floral and earthy-stunning!

Sillage: very good
Longevity: great
Overall: 4.5/5

This is a magical scent that lasts and smells much better than my meager description of it. Try Evidence(any one of them are fantastic)or try them all! I had the original EDP, ANDD, Le Parfum and Elixir de Parfum at one time, but had so many new ones I decided to keep the XDP and the New Day Dawns as these were my two favorites in this line of scents, but the original will always be the best!

hills by the sea
hills by the sea

This to me is a sophisticated scent. That does not mean you cannot wear it with jeans and a T-shirt. Its more a personality thing. To me, this scent conjures up an image of a woman who is fashionable and likes the good things in life while at the same time having a great sense of fun and not being stuffy or uppity but spontaneous.
Its odd how time changes ones perspective on perfume. Sometime back, I had decided this one was more suited as a gift and set aside my unopened edt and lotion. Today, I decided I wanted it myself and wore it on a whim to a party and I am loving it. Being easily prone to perfume induced headaches, I find I cannot wear it on a daily basis (wish I could) but I am finding it perfect for the casual party or get together with friends. Overall, its a good one.

parfum de l'amour
parfum de l'amour

The first chypre floral in my life. And it was instant love! It's simple and alluring in a non-ostentatious way. Basically, its drydown is a luminous blend of rose and patchouli. Wearable in almost any occasion.

pixie chimes
pixie chimes

i love this perfume its magical and fairy like, reminds me of the faint scents of long ago ahhhh

t_russell335
t_russell335

This scent is absolutely gorgeous. I remember smelling the packette for it when I was 15 when it first came out and I thought it was a stunning fragrance. It's hard for me to describe, but I can say the color of the bottle/juice matches the scent perfectly. I can detect the lily of the valley and mosses.. and I think I remember them metioning something like silk tree? Overall a beautiful, romantic combination. ageless and timeless, perfect for everyday wear. sensual and light with a beautiful green/musky/mossy base.

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

For the woman seeking balance between nature and her inner self. A symbol of elegance and refinement, COMME UNE EVIDENCE embodies life's exceptional moments. A sense of sophistication that lingers...

nichick390
nichick390

have a small version of it very light and sesual but innocent at the same time.

guest_Danielle
guest_Danielle

I gothis perfume a long time ago in a smaple mini pack and it's not too bad. I like nature more though

Carnelian
Carnelian

Goes on sharp and very green; I get more violet leaf, and don't get any rhubarb. It's NOT wimpy, lasts pretty well - it stays a sharp, slightly sweet green floral for a couple of hours, before becoming a more musky, powdery floral, with the lily definitely being the strongest note throughout wear, and a pretty traditional rose just peeking out underneath. About 3-4 hours in, it becomes a sour rose. Any patchouli (woodiness) just gives the flowers some grounding; you get the standard-smelling green-woods (a little rose)at the end. A solid, fresh, feminine fragrance with decent complexity; not unique, a standard chypre, I guess, but I like it, even though this is not really my fave combination.

imgcas
imgcas

This is spring in a bottle to me. When I spritz it, it's like I'm walking under mimose trees, surrounded by their powdery yellow flowers.
Then there's lily of the valley and green notes, but I don't get rose or violet.
It's fresh but longlasting, and very joyful and sunny, if that makes ane sense.

Helenchik
Helenchik

This is... kind... feminine... sex, real sex. Today I smelt it, but didn't byu. Now I am thinking about it and the first thing I'm going to do tomorrow is to buy it!

Uni Mihaela
Uni Mihaela

In all ways feminine: soft, inviting, tender, subtly sensual with a touch of innocence.

SPOILEDnose

very romantic but not too much, very feminine but not too classic, amazing... u feel like a feminin goddess wearing it, like all time spring... for me its a "sometimes" parfume, i cant wear it every time, sometimes i cant smell it, other times its like a drug... be carefull with using, cause the intensity is enormous, i get headache by using too much... the staying power is AMAZING! 12 hours and on the next day my clothes still smell so strong, the greatest staying power i ever experienced.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This is a very nice scent! Clean and crisp to my nose. Its different than most perfumes because it really smells like no others that I can think of. I really love the smell! Very feminine.

guest_Ladybug
guest_Ladybug

I been wearing it for about 2 years. I tried all brands from the highest to the lowest. I love,love this product. I get so many Compliments on a daily bases and they ask me were to buy it. But I want to keep it all to myself. I read that some people say it’s to light I would try the body wash and lotion too with the perfume. I guess everyone has their own sense of smell, but I LOVE MY EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!

cor metz
cor metz

According my idea Evidence is a fruty smell. I love it very very much, the only thing is when I spray it on I don´t smell a thing so I use a bit more. Then people complain about the heavy odeur. However I don´t mind, the more the better. But, a perfume should be a pleasure for the sprayer and the smeller. This perfume is sure one of my favorites.

christabella
christabella

OH. MY. GOD!! It is one the few great perfumes I've ever smelled. I got a sample and it blows my mind it's so amazing. It's the most feminine perfume ever. It's soft, and you can smell the rose in it, it's EXTREMELY sophisticated yet simple.Overall it is a very soft and feminine perfume. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Jess6691
Jess6691

I really like this perfume—I love all of the notes, including the surprising rhubarb, which adds a sharpness that this citrus-hater welcomes with open arms. My gf, a real perfume snob, loves the smell of this when its freshly applied—and when its settled down it seems to be a well-behaved floral scent that her floral-hating self can live with.

I think it is extremely, well done, with the rose and lily-of-the valley balancing each other perfectly. It is smooth and seamless, which makes it a great scent to wear to the office.

Although the simplicity of this fragrance is perhaps what appeals to me most, it doesn't feel like a true chypre—it has the expected notes in the base, but it lacks the drama and weight of other chypre's I've tried.

This brings me to my only real frustration with this scent. It really doesn't last. I spray at about 7:00 am before heading off to work and by noon I'm regretting not having brought the bottle with me. I need a little more of that first blast to get me through the afternoon!

I have also tried the EDP, which I like, but it feels a little thin—I want more from it if I am going to lose out on the wonderful rhubarb. I will probably get around to the Le Parfum and Elixer versions at some point, but at least one of these has praline, which I really don't care for.

Right now, while the weather is chilly in the morning and pushing toward hot by noon, this is the perfect transitional scent.

guest_mseidoom
guest_mseidoom

I liked how the edp smelled when this first came out. Over the years, the scent has changed and so did the notes for this perfume.

mihaela_dana
mihaela_dana

I think you can wear it with some elegant clothes, in the evening. It is pretty strong, on my skin last many hours.

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

It's fresh but i don't like it ..smells like levantin , lavender and the other scents are too soft

elm0505
elm0505

I liked this one so much that I must admit I used and abused, so it ended up giving me headaches. Hence I gave it away to a friend who was more than happy to welcome this fragrance (she finished it off in 1 1/2 month!).

This is a very elegant, feminine scent, mainly chypre, a little floral and quite sharp, but not heavy IMO.
The drydown is conforting and pretty, without losing its freshness.

I think it's a suitable fragrance for the office, sprayed in moderation, of course, as its lasting power is quite good.

Too bad I grew tired of it, I still like it...

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

i don't like this at all. it's too heavy and synthetic. maybe it's the rhubarb. after an hour with this one, it really feels nauseous...bleah!

sarselia
sarselia

nooo
i do not like this one.
it is too sweet for me as it is not floral-fruity and also has no personality.
you wear it but you can not feel anything special about doing that.

Teolinda
Teolinda

This is a nice perfume I think. Soft and light and on me the main note is lily-of-the valley.
it´s true that it doesn´t stand out in a crowd but it feels good to have Evidence close to your skin during the day.
The lasting power is okey but not great...

katyas
katyas

I bought this after I found A New Day Dawns to be such a lovely scent. However, upon trying it, I discovered that I don't like the original as much. I think it is the rhubarb that I smell that I don't much like. It smells OK on me - not like it's one of those weird body chemistry things - I just don't care for the smell of rhubarb.

artgoddess
artgoddess

I LOVE this perfume! It is soft, flowery and femme.

amanda
amanda

its so creamy and feminine, unfortunately its not longlasting, but the smell is very nice

SPOILEDnose

I think this is so special, feminine, tender and i think it has (after a half hour) something soft and unique, but you have to be very very cautious how many shots you take, because it get`s very easy too strong... then you have it in your head till you have headache...

rieuse
rieuse

This one is from the same olfactive group as Chanel Chance and they have a certain similarity except the staying power. I don't find anything oldy in this I think it's classy not oldy. It's suitable for a young girl as well. I have one complain: it does irritate my skin when I spray a lot though I never had this problem with any other fragrances before.

Stacey923
Stacey923

Like a dime store find. Nothing special. (I have a new .25 oz sampler bottle if someone wants to trade.)

solocha
solocha

depsite very good reviews on other sites, i won a mini version of this edt and i wasn't impressed at all. the first impression was - it is bland. it didn't stand out, it was more disruptive as an accessory to wear than useful. maybe i just had the wrong version or old tester.