Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

Comme une Evidence A New Day Dawns Yves Rocher for women

Comme une Evidence A New Day Dawns Yves Rocher for women
dislike

sour

Comme une Evidence A New Day Dawns (in French, Un Jour Se Lève) by Yves Rocher is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Comme une Evidence A New Day Dawns was launched in 2006. Top note is rhuburb; middle notes are rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are patchouli, oakmoss and musk.

Rhuburb

Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Patchouli Oakmoss Musk

Comme une Evidence

Comme une Evidence A New Day Dawns Fragrance Reviews

lilou
lilou

This EDT is better than Comme une Evidence EDP. Lighter but sophisticated too. Very nice trail : everybody wanted to know what I was wearing and I like this ! It's very feminine and lovely. It's like a young version of Comme une Evidence. Very good lasting.

A lighter version of the original that catches the fleeting feeling of spring in it's juice. This is reminiscient of dewy spring dawns and lush greenery opening to warmer weather and the promise of summer...

A single stunning top note of green rhubarb catches your attention with it's slightly spicy sweet-sour scent and pulls you towards a heart of mystical roses and fresh muguet. The finish is mossier than musky and has a delightful warm, rich patchouli in it that makes it deeper and more lovely than your usual springtime florals. They say don't mess with perfection, but I find this one to be better (for me at least) in that it is lighter and more ephemeral than the original. It is light but has a prescence all its own...

Sillage: good
Longevity: decent
Overall: 4/5

Dawn and dusk are my two favorite times of the day and this captures that 'feeling' more for me than any other fragrance I have smelled so far. It is fresh and new and leaves you refreshed and ready to face the day and whatever challenges may present themselves...you smell awesome!!

Puma
Puma

It's so gorgeus! I love lily-of-the-valley and patchuoli. This perfume is so deep and elegant, very very chypre;)

sashenka
sashenka

RIP Yves Rocher...wish I had some deep insight about this great fragrance, but I can only describe it as ultra-feminine, no violent sex appeal here, soft and beautiful like a woman's soft skin and figure. Yves Rocher fragrances tend to be underrated, in my experience, so no one should let the price affect their opinion of these often wonderful perfumes.

This smells badly in the bottle(I didn't like it),on me it's really pretty.When I tried it, after one hour I really like it.Yes, I can say that is a long lasting fragrance.
It's great to start your day using this perfume!!!

kewart
kewart

This is one mouthwatering, uplifting little number! I love the rhubarb note and think it lifts this scent out of the ordinary - no-one else will smell like you. This is my perfect Spring scent and it's so easy on the wallet too.

Miss_Nightingale
Miss_Nightingale

I forgot I had this! Found it nestling behind a collection of bath oils I rarely use and immediately decided that Fate had taken a hand, that I must wear it today.

I have really enjoyed this perfume all day, it's not complicated or clever, but if you're looking for a very well priced, slightly unusual, incredibly long-lasting and effortless scent - this could well be your new friend for Spring & Summer!

The rhubarb isn't prevalent on my skin - quite glad about that, really, as I'm not sure I'd have purchased it had I known it was supposed to be there. I'm not sure I could even pick out individual notes in this perfume - it's not a masterpiece of blending or something to be found in a Parfum Hall of Fame.... this is, instead, a fresh, slightly fruity little number with a lovely drydown of mossiness and light musky overtones. Definitely worth a try, especially considering the prices!

katyas
katyas

This is a lovely scent - my mother-in-law bought it for me, and I really like it. I really feel the flowers and the mosses at the end. I can happily recommend this one for those who like a Chypre scent. *edit* I wanted to add that this is an exceptionally long-lasting scent. I put some on last night around 5 p.m. and could still smell it this morning at 7 a.m.! Now THAT is a good, long-lasting fragrance! *end edit*

rebella
rebella

I´ve got this as a gift, and if it wasn´t for the cardamon I would have at least liked it. I think the rhubarb topaccord is great, but then comes the cardamon and ruins it all... unfortunatly I can smell the cardamon all the way through. If you like cardamon in fragrances, you might try this one, the stayingpower is OK, no clompains there...

Comme une Evidence A New Day Dawns by Yves Rocher 3.53 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence A New Day Dawns fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence A New Day Dawns, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Comme une Evidence A New Day Dawns by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Comme une Evidence A New Day Dawns by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.