Designers » T-Z » Woody Spicy « Groups

Comme une Evidence Homme Yves Rocher for men

Comme une Evidence Homme Yves Rocher for men
dislike

Comme une Evidence Homme by Yves Rocher is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Comme une Evidence Homme was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Antoine Maisondieu. Top notes are cypress, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are patchouli, guaiac wood and cedar; base notes are nutmeg, pepper, rose and cardamom.

Cypress Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Patchouli Guaiac Wood Cedar

Nutmeg Pepper Rose Cardamom

Declaration d'Un Soir

Comme une Evidence Homme Fragrance Reviews

Trab
Trab

Comme une evidence is a good fragrance did not give me immediately goosebumps or I did not get dreamy about it, but my girlfriend loves it and I get lots of compliments from my female colleagues and friends and family, one gets noticed wearing this …

VJG
VJG

Added this beauty to my collection..This scent is fresh and elegant.I get a lot of very pleasant vetyver mixed with good amount of rose and that is the reason why i think it smells exactly like Bvlgari Man to me. Nobody will dislike this fragrance as it is so well done without any sharp or synthetic stuff.. Feels so nice and clam to wear this.Total worth in terms of price and smell!!

Pianomelody
Pianomelody

Gentle,fresh and woody. Elegant and natural scent. I remember the morning when the sun is coming, the air is fresh and a little fizzy... sophisticated and lightweight. In the drydown rose predominates and is always present. The cypress is very pronounced and in perfect harmony with the other notes. I like it.

Sillage: 6./10
Longevity: 7./10
Scent: 8./10

Overall: 8./10

ana hen
ana hen

I think it unisex fragrance.fresh,clean like morning sun.warm but very moderate.

Inviting for crispy white shirt.i can smell patchouli and cardamon.woody smell,earthy,natural.

Love it.and important point it very affordable

Platinum1
Platinum1

~ Evidence is the soft spoken cousin of Cartier. He moves gently through his life greeting the day with subtle citrus, cedar and cypress. Never shouting or synthetic the geranium and rose here blooms out very restrained staying close to the skin. It has an ethereal sillage that others will detect and appreciate in it's natural composition. Over all I enjoy it for when wearing a less intrusive scent is needed.
Kind Regards, Plat ~

dr.astrov
dr.astrov

This is the only rose scent I can wear, and that's because it's so fine and subtle. Rose and black pepper dominate with woods and bergamot in the background. Everything about this scent is refined. I wish the sillage and longevity were just a little bit stronger, but then that would reduce the subtlety. Definitely a safe bet for most occasions and superb value. Another winner from Yves Rocher.

CharlieCologne
CharlieCologne

This frag opens up with a lot of spices an dries down to what seems to be a soapy rose base. Not bad for a cheapie.

I give this frag a score of 8.5/10

Buysblind
Buysblind

Reminds me a lot of Rose 31 and d'Un Soir, as it has a cumin-like note to go along with the cypress and cedar wood. However, Evidence is lighter and not nearly as dirty. It stays classy and elegant from start to finish, sort of the office-friendly version of 31. It's also a hell of a lot cheaper, if price is a concern. I would classify this as a clean, green rose backed by cedar and cypress, with some cumin or coriander thrown in the mix to spice it up and add just a little dirt. It may be the only masculine rose I'm completely comfortable wearing (Lumiere Noire is just too feminine for my taste, and 31 is too heavy on the sweat). Solid performance with longevity coming in around 6 hours plus and projection right in the middle. Well-suited for a formal occasion, but not out of place dressed down, Comme un Evidence Homme is something of an under-the-radar gem, as it can be purchased cheaply online and offers a polished, subtle sophistication to the masculine rose genre. Worth sampling if you're looking for a rose. Thumbs up.

romansandals

The scent of falling in love! I enjoy Evidence more and more every time that I wear it.

lovetribe

the economic version of declaration d'un soir!long performance!!!7/10good scent.

lee99
lee99

I have both Kenzo pour Homme & Comme Une Evidence Homme and they to me are not similar. Amazing how people can smell things so differently!

Kenzo pour Homme is very unique and so far nothing is similar and in my opinion it's far better.

BTW, this is a very weak but nice smelling rose scent.

Macassar
Macassar

To my nose , it"s more similar to "Kenzo Pour Homme", with in the head notes , the same salty notes and the same cedar .

"Déclaration" has this particular note of caraway , that has not at all "Comme Une Evidence" . "Déclaration" is more refined, the smell of a skin whereas "Comme une Evidence" is the smell of a landscape

The Yves Rocher is much woodier: the cedar + the guaic wood make it "thicker" and the patchouli in the evolution gives an impression of land in front of the sea .
The Cartier is more evanescent with a sweaty notes that you don't have either here in "Comme une Evidence"

Definitely more "Kenzo pour Homme" than" Declaration"( all the more , there is no rose in "Declaration" )

Longevity is very good as well on linen as on skin

dremerick
dremerick

I don't post reviews of every fragrance I have owned or worn. I reserve postings for those fragrances that surprise or disappoint. This one was a big surprise.
I'm not sure what I expected. Maybe I was thinking this would be a cheap blind buy along the lines of an avon or drug store cheapie that ends up "just ok". I was wrong.
This is a very very nice scent. Extremely blended, so the notes are all there pretty much from beginning to end. But, you can easily pick out a beautiful masculine rose supported by a mild cedar, cypress, wood, pepper, and nutmeg. Really very natural and surprisingly of very good quality. A rose any man could pull off. Actually one of the better rose accords I have set my nose on. Somehow not sweet or flowery or feminine. Once again, damn good quality here. Moderate lasting and projection. Easily wearable. Very appropriate for most seasons, but especially appropriate for spring and summer as it is not cloying. Day or night.
A much like!

(Me thinks I should try more from this house)

Ayl
Ayl

درسته که این عطر شبیه کارتیر دکلریشن دو اون سویر (همچنین منقول است دوقون سویر،سو،سوا شایدم سوقا ! نمیدونم ، زبون فرانسه است دیگه ، تلفظاش داستان داره) اما این دوتا با هم خیلی فرق دارن . بوی ایوروشه خیلی فرش تره اما بوی کارتیر (کارتیه) مردونه تر و جا افتاده تره . اگه برند بازیو بذاریم کنار واقعاً اویدنس با در نظر گرفتن قیمت عالیه . اون چیزی که این دو تا عطر رو به هم نزدیک میکنه رزه ولی مگه چند تا عطر هست که رز و سرو رو با هم داشته باشه ؟ اویدنس داره . عطر بسیار دوست داشتنی و ارزشمندیه . ء

romansandals

If you love cypress and cedar, do yourself a favor and grab this affordable, beautiful fragrance. Although the rose is quite prominent but balanced, it is the masculine woods that keeps me wanting more.

nexangelus
nexangelus

This is lovely, but then I am a sucker for woods and roses.

It begins with a rather overpowering fresh, green cypress and citrus whoosh. Then the peppery, spiced rose comes through beautifully. It is like a high quality spiced rose oil, orange oil and wood resin combination. Warm, inviting, scrumptious. Sharp and heady with an incense tang, but with soft rose and oily orange to balance the sharp, spicy notes.

It reminds me a little of a spice mix called ras el hanout with the rose buds.

deja vu-gr

Finally i got it!! The more i smell it the more i love it. Excellent,fabulus almost to be my signature scent. It brings a happy smile to the face and lifts the mood. One of the best rose's compose that i have smelled in a male's fragrance ever. So natural and well crafted. Great,two big thumbs up!!!!

deja vu-gr

I had the opportunity today to try this one and the green version. All i have to say is that i totally fell in love about this one. So uplifting,well crafted,smooth,seductive and sexy fragrance. A romantic rose garden in your house but not feminine at all!! Everything in its compose seems so harmonic even the longivity and projection moves on average level for a purpose. I have to agree with some reviewers here that in some phases of its life somehow reminds some of Aramis and Kenzo frags but i think this one has a lot of character and identity and seemed better to me and not synthetic nor artificial at all. I am almost sure that it will be my next purchase soon. On the other hand green version seemed so subtle and more simple fraq but i don't want to judge it in a hurry knowing that this automnal windy day and this season in general is not the suitable period to critisise and make a decision about this. The quality was decent though so i will be back for it when the timing is right,it is more fair.
Ohhh don't forget....these products were under 40% discount so it was a really bargain. Big thumbs up!!!

Josh839
Josh839

The rose floral note in “Comme une Évidence” is very well blended with the woody, citrus and spicy notes.
This creates an appealing ambiguity to the fragrance that makes it very masculine and unisex at the same time. The woody drydown is extremely seductive. It reminds me a little of the sensuous woody side of Scuderia Ferrari Racing Red.

The fragrance is very sexy.

“Comme une Evidence” is a great versatile summer scent that can be worn on any occasion and in any season. Maybe a little less in winter if the temperature is very cold.

On me, longevity is very good. I still get traces of it when I wake up the next morning, if I apply it in the afternoon the day before.
However, projection is a little soft and become rather close to the skin after 5 to 6 hours.

I compensate by using 1 or 2 more sprays than I usually use. Then longevity and projection become more robust.

newbee3114
newbee3114

Havent really disected it yet, but on first impact it smells a little bit strong then in a few seconds it dies down to a smell of a rose garden. I will try it out on a hot summer mid afternoon/evening. When i tested it the first thought through my mind was a nice button down shirt and some slacks looking and playing the part. Im not going to say i would recomend it becasue i havent tried it completely out yet so i will update as soon as i get the chance. I give it a 7 out of 10. The only thing i would say is be careful when, where, and for what occasion you wear this. Its semi-sweet but will throw off a few people as a uni-sex or a female fragrance. Nice pick up got it for $15 cant complain. I would like to try this in early spring when the roses and flowers start to bloom you will blend in with the season. Dont think it can be used for a night fragrance but overall I would say try it, you'll be surprise.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

After reading almost all the positive reviews, I was tempted. I decided to make a blind purchase based on those reviews who say that this amazing frag's aroma of cypress and rose makes this juice absolutely amazing...BELIEVE ME THERE RIGHT!!!!!!
Both notes of rose and cypress blend with a touch of spice of black pepper makes Evidence from YR is a true GEM! I'm not able to detect any synthetic aroma with this fragrance.
After it settles your able to smell patchouli and nutmeg with the top notes of rose/cypress gives this frag a sexy appeal and makes it that much more attractive.
longevity and Silage are both excellent...it lasts at least 6hrs without it being overwhelming.
Final thoughts,
I must admit that if I didn't trust ericrico, Nik604, nattonline, VanAllan and finally shamus1 reviews I never would of considered this fragrance. Thx guy's :))))
Overall it maybe a fall/winter frag but I had to try it during the summer. I have had several compliments from co-workers which said that it wasn't strong and harsh. I will enjoy this AMAZING FRAGRANCE come the fall months. Rating this frag...less then a 8/10 would not reflect the quality of this fragrance. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! you won't be disappointed

Na0
Na0

Since the time I wanted a great & natural rose-based scent for men, I find it ! Maisondieu is awesome and this is another proof of its talent.

This is not obnoxious, delicate and soft but present ! Yes, it's woody, spicy too, but this rose, combined with the cypress, make it sweet, comfy, ambient.

You notice it enought to smell, and that's all. Perfect balanced strenght ! If you want a subtle yet manly smell, go for it, at this price, this is one of the best.

Oh and, as usual with YR, this is 100% natural. A pure piece of nature on your skin !

lovetribe

low longievity and sillage.
good scent.

vmann393
vmann393

After testing this from a friend I got hooked on this it's really good, im not the biggest rose fan in fragrance but this is well done the rose in this is not overpowering and the fresh spice is really nice though it lasts. I highly rate this one it's going in my top 5

SCENT 10

PROJECTION 10

LONGEVITY 9

COMLIMENTS 9

OVERALL 10

osiris5
osiris5

It is a nice perfume that ends in a peper-flower mixed note.
I like it for the the autumn and spring.
It is a bit mysterious scent sensual and aromatic.
A great perfume that can match with the bigger famous brands.

CGV
CGV

Amazing, stunning rose in a fragrance masterppiece! Very natural as others noted as well. This is a welcome classic in todays easy come-easy go fragrance world. Best for evening and romantic wear. Maisondieu has done a perfect job for YR!

themattsky
themattsky

This one is absolutely gorgeous!

jérémie.simonet
jérémie.simonet

I like the floral notes.

lister
lister

Another masterpiece from YR seals the quality stamp on Yves Rocher products.
Nothing synthetic,not very light and not sharp,elegant and floral and balanced to perfection.Mandarin and cypress with a touch of musk.
Lacquer shoes and tailored black pants and a tie with golden thread-yes,that is how you feel when You apply Comme une Evidence Homme.

icesoulja555
icesoulja555

A very safe scent that goes with just about all occasions. It has better than average longevity and decent projection (maybe a little better than the ratings on here but not quite heavy). There is nothing unique about this one but it doe smell good and would be a great choice for everyday use. I would give it a 7.5/10.

LordD
LordD

It's like smelling your hands after rubbing and crushing sappy cypress branches sprinkled quite heavily with pepper. I like how realistic the cypress is. The bergamot is also quite prominent.
I would expect a classy granddad to wear this.

ronnie1975
ronnie1975

nothing groundbreaking here, but i have to say it is a nice scent, i get that cyprus note that is relaxing for me, nice balanced with the rose, it' there during the scent develops more. pepper not so dominant.

nice versitale scent, for all year arround, daytime too
for the price you cánnot go wrong.

there are many many designer frags, with higher prices with less quality

leecher88

its not bad but nothing special no reason to buy it !

you can use it everyday just because its nothing cloying and special

greets

Was the idea here to make a Rose 31 type scent that would appeal to the masses? If so, they succeeded, at least for me! I can wear this one and enjoy it, whereas the dry, woody, peppery rose fragrances put out by niches companies don't seem to work for me; this one is nicely balanced and never becomes irritating. The major problem I have with these kinds of fragrances is that they use a lot of synthetic musks and/or iso e super, but this one doesn't go overboard with those molecules. I look forward to wearing it a second time and updating this review, because I wasn't able to focus on it today.

sry but nothing special

its not bad but also not overwhelming

turgay
turgay

kokusunu derinlerde hissettiren yazlık etkili bir parfüm.

almafa
almafa

Pure and settled. A really masterpiece!

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

i dont know... much too sweet for a sporty sexy guy

Julio Azul
Julio Azul

A fresh woody fragrance that reminds me aramis but not so sharp though.good longevity and wonderful silage.also very good prize for quality.8+/10.

ericrico
ericrico

Very, very good indeed. Yves Rocher, who used the brilliant nose of Antoine Maisondieu for this, has a truly great fragrance here - very warm, sensual aroma. Deep, soothing. The notes are so wonderfully blended and natural (not synthetic at all)...the fragrance has one of best QTP (quality-to-price) ratios out there - anywhere! If I had to pick one fragrance from the Yves Rocher line, this is it. The cypress, cedarwood, patchouli, guaiac wood (Bulnesia sarmenti variety, as listed), and pepper intermingle so nicely with the rose note. Deep and masculine - this is mainly a fall/winter scent, but could be warn out to dinner in the spring and summer. I think there are a lot of great reviews here, but I point to Shamus1, Nik604, and VanAllan. My final score is a solid 8+/10 due to a little short longevity (about 4 hours on me...but a great 4 hours from top notes to drydown, so the scent, in and of itself, is a bold 9/10!) I have to give credit to Yves Rocher for their commitment to quality ingredients that are natural and not synthetic - they even plant trees when you order from them. If you have not shopped with YR, get online and have fun. Price points are almost ridiculous for what you get in ALL their products. Always nice to speak with them on the phone as well - they are in Quebec and there is a true European feel about everything they put out. Cheers...!

blakeoxygen
blakeoxygen

If you want woods, if you want mountain air, if you want a perfect fragrance for winter- this is the one. This one is natural enough for day, but the silage is bold enough for night. Yves Rocher has done it again. A new classic scent with sophisticated style.

midos
midos

love it so much!top of yves Rocher! Frish & spicy in a nice way .

picasso_x
picasso_x

Good for offlce wear. It's fresh woody smell sexy and gentle.Good longevity. It's cheap and chic.Not disappointment to buy.

Nik604
Nik604

Finaly I'm completely satisfied with my new purchase - The Evidence ! -)Wearing this, I feeling myself very elegant, mature, fresh and unique and the girls asking and asking what fragrance is that... I'm bulgarian and I'm proud that Yves Rocher using huge amount of our precious and already so rare bulgarian roses to achieve such a great results.( For example : in many female frgarances)
I wish you exiting and relaxing moments, wearing this liqiud.

Starmudra
Starmudra

This reminds me of Aramis without the sharp notes. Really sexy and a distinct subtleties of warm sweet notes that evolves into a mysterious cacophony of scents. Distinguished and provocative. Plus the added "natural" ingredients are just amazing! Love It.
Now... I just ordered more of the Yves Rocher's other fragrance to see how they live up to this one.

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

@nattonline...I do agree with all you have said about this fragrance except I really dont get the similarity with the other fragrances u mentioned.I did try this on a paper and almost found it disgusting.I guess it was the sour sharp opening notes.either that or i was in such a foul mood anything would have disgusted me.I waited till morning to actually spray it on my body and i must say I got a totally different impression.this is very good during the day.wore it out on hottest day of the year so far and just didnt find it offensive at all.It has warmly dry down that I find very addictive.sillage,projection more than ok for me.i would recommend this for daytime wear-but that depends on individual taste and I guess disposition.It again would suit a mature man with a refined taste.this is highly recommended

loesje234
loesje234

Walked into the room yesterday, and something reminded me of Jardin Sur le Nil from Hermès..
And it was this chaep one ;-)
Fine enough for the day, although there is something with ALL Yves Rocher scents that irritates me..a little sour note that's allways there in the background. For myself not possible to ignore, so I had to pass Evidence pour femme, but for my husband, I think is quite nice for the price.

This one is quite nice. It fits along the line with Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir and YSL La Nuit de L'Homme, Egoiste, and perhaps Issey Miyake Intense as well. It's got smokey spices and it can get a little dry, dark, and sharp. The rose is very subtle because it's buried underneath the stronger note of patchouli. Overall, it is nice and well mannered. My very first Yves Rocher fragrance and I am not disappointed at all.

Lance
Lance

This is so sexy!
It has the same attitude with some others like Gucci by Gucci, Burberry London, La Nuit de l`Homme, D&G The One...But I think this is better than all of them! Really!
Rich, sophisticated, sexy, dark! But still based on being natural (like all Yves Rocher products), with a lower price than any others listed above! My next purchasing for sure!

VanAllan
VanAllan

This is a very natural, unobtrusive and spectacular fragrance coming from a house with deep respect of nature and it's products never failed me.
A good colleague of mine use this now and the smell is really fresh, peppery and also intriguing. I had to ask him to let me use it to make my own mind about it and all I can say is: wonderfulness in a bottle. 'shamus1' and 'Perfumaniac' pointed out very well: "dry, very woody.. transparent fragrance..perfectly balanced" resp. "harmonious..an invitation to those perfect moments of a man's life".
Go get it guys !...a hidden little fresh-woody treasure is there at a very reasonable price ! This will be in my buying list for sure.
My personal rank 7.9/10. ☣☣☣

autumn89
autumn89

Really nice fragrance with solid lasting power and a noticable but not intrusive sillage.

Antoine Maisondieu is a bloody good nose. This is a good substitute for Burberry London in the summer.

shamus1
shamus1

I love Yves Rocher fragrances, but I can't say any of them are incredible. Until now. This is an incredible fragrance.

If at first you think it's just another mainstream woody fresh thing, give it some time and a few wearings before you pass final judgment on it. It took me several wearings before I "got it".

I love this because it's dry, very woody, and, most of all, the most transparent fragrance I have ever smelled. Its transparency is the key to its magic. Wearing this will envelop you in a cloud of dazzling wood and peppery notes that sparkle like jewels. Comme Un Evidence Homme is perfectly balanced and never gets sweet, heavy or synthetic. I particularly love this scent's dryness; the overall effect is that of smelling dark Earl Grey tea, with wood and pepper notes adding color.

Like L'Artisan's Timbuktu, CUEH takes a tired, hackneyed mainstream perfume genre - the fresh woody scent - and gives it new life. This really is a masterpiece, and even better, is sold at a very reasonable price.

alaaddin777
alaaddin777

it smells like bitter olive oil.there is no rose.

zeytin ezmesi gibi bir kokusu var.gül kokusu yok maalesef.

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

A perfect balance between fresh citrus notes, spicy floral vibrations and the classical elegance of woody notes. A fragrance so harmonious, it's an invitation to those perfect moments of a man's life...

guest_aisha
guest_aisha

This perfume smells like those frankensence sticks that are burned. Amazing perfume that goes with the nature brand made by them as that smells like Arabic coffee.

pegster
pegster

I would describe it as "subtle manliness". I love it, but somehow my man thinks the scent is barely there.

cocomademoisellerie
cocomademoisellerie

In my opinion, it also reminds me of another Kenzo parfum, but this time it's KenzoAir. I used to like it very much, but it sadly has been discontinued. The thing wich is equal to Air is the vetiver and anise, but according to the description above it is rather citrusy. I can't agree to that.

vertigo
vertigo

it's a bit similar to Kenzo pour Homme, especially in the end.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Comme une Evidence Homme by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Comme une Evidence Homme by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.