Designers » T-Z » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Cyprès et Pamplemousse Yves Rocher for men

Cyprès et Pamplemousse Yves Rocher for men
dislike

Cyprès et Pamplemousse Yves Rocher for men Pictures

Yves Rocher Nature Homme Collection includes three new fragrances for men accompanied with perfumed body care products, launched at the beginning of 2015. The fragrances are available as eaux de toilette and are aimed at men who like refreshing natural compositions with prominent flavors of aromatic herbs, precious wood and optimistic citruses. Names of the new fragrances suggest ingredients of their compositions and before any testing we can conclude what the collections offer.

The fragrance for men which harmoniously blends masculinity and freshness, by connecting woody-aromatic scents of cypress posing contrast to luminous notes and fine tartness of grapefruit. The fragrance is available as 50ml Eau de Toilette along with 200ml perfumed shower gel.

Cypress Grapefruit Ginger

Cyprès et Pamplemousse Fragrance Reviews

kentauji
kentauji

Horrible ... I have to spray like 5 times over my body
and after i went to somewhere outside ... it's all gone !

CaveRat
CaveRat

In short, it's awesome for the price. Opens with one of the best citrus notes I've ever smelled. Quickly turns into something extremely faint and woody. This woody note lingers for couple of hours, but it's very close to skin.

Look, obviously if you're looking for longevity, projection and sillage, you should probably skip this. But as a refreshing scented water for them hot weather days, this just can't be beat IMO.

Dad jax
Dad jax

You Need to be on a tropical land with this one with boxers and without shirt, or very light fruit color tropical shirt on you, weather 33c or plus, this bottle with you in your hand and need to keep spraying every one hour Tourist mode.
Fresh and refining , its a bad thing it doesn't last long but trust me guys i was recently in Indonesia, Bali and this was with me as i didnt want to take some expensive one with me on beach but this and i got shit lots and tons of compliments but thats another story i finished the bottle in about 4 days the 75ml and bought another one, some where about 12 euros for 75 ml. Its good for extreme Heat.

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

ANOTHER DISAPPOINTMENT FROM YVES ROCHER
_______________________________________________________

Ever since I tried 'Eau de Pamplemousse Rose' by Hermes I learned to live with a strange dissapointment when it comes to grapefruit (Thank God, there is Terre D'Hermes to even the scales).

Today waiting in line at Yves Rocher, I noticed 3 new scents for men. Out of all 3, the only one I liked was 'Cyprés & Pamplemousse'. It's a very fresh, discreet and pleasent scent.

Unfortunately, the scent doesn't last too long... a mere few seconds and then it's gone... It's a thing I have to live with when it comes to Yves Rocer... ;-(

Overall:
Opinion: not bad - 6/10.
Longetivity: very bad - 0/10
Sillage: poor (as usual) - 0/10

All in all: 1 out of 10 points.

gojira86
gojira86

Surprizingly unisex

The fragrance notes were familiar from other Yves Rocher perfumes I enjoy wearing, or in the case of the grapefruit, at least similar. They were enough to make me curious about this perfume, though at first I hesitated whether buying one was worth the risk of putting my money on a poorly fitting scent.

In the end, I'm glad I tried it. It's very fresh, with just the right kind of citrus based sourness to complement my skin chemistry. Even though this was made for men, I say it can pass as unisex or even a sporty women's perfume.

kikiena01
kikiena01

It is quite sweet yet light at the same time. Citrusy, for sure, with a little hint of green soft spicy notes in the heart. Also I would say it smells kind of unisex. The "Bois de Cedre et Citron Vert" on the other hand is more of a masculine scent. I prefer that.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Cyprès et Pamplemousse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Cyprès et Pamplemousse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cyprès et Pamplemousse by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cyprès et Pamplemousse by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Rocher Ambre Noir Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Homme Burberry London for Men Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence Green for Men Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Hermes Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Yves Rocher Cuir Vetiver Chanel Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Hermes Eau des Merveilles Yves Rocher Rose Fraiche Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Guerlain Vetiver Yves Rocher Cerisier en Fleurs Chanel Pour Monsieur Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple Eau de Parfum