Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

En Avril Un Soir Yves Rocher for women
dislike

aldehydic
En Avril Un Soir Yves Rocher for women Pictures

En Avril Un Soir fragrance was originally launched in 1976 as a chypre-floral composition that evokes the smell of an April night. The top notes are bergamot, aldehydes, ylang-ylang and orange blossom. The heart of rose, jasmine and freesia is supported by the base patchouli, oak moss, cedar, iris, musk and sandalwood.

Available as EDT.

Ma Griffe

En Avril Un Soir Fragrance Reviews

Mr Viking
Mr Viking

I have been so lucky to buy the original.
I got very curious from the reviews. I must say that this masterpiece belongs in the sky with the first versions of Chanel no. 19, Madame Rochas, Hermés Caleche and Rive Gauche. It is a true green floral chypre. I love the woody drydown.

nexangelus
nexangelus

Absolutely classic green aldehydey chypre. Old school, lush green, bitter woody powderiness. Instant love (in the vein of Hermes Amazone and Caleche Soie), beautiful perfumery! Oh and that mossy/leathery drydown....to die for (like Miss Dior, etc)

blacktaffeta
blacktaffeta

This is a beautiful classic floral chypre. The oakmoss is detectable but not too heavy and the aldehydes are also applied wth a light hand so there is a whisper of powder but no more.

As Action says, this is a classic 70s bottle - huge, square and solidly impressive. The style of both the bottle and the juice might be considered masculine these days, maybe. To me they speak of confidence and poise.

I agree with the similarities to original Chanel No. 19.

Pretty much the only place to find this now is ebay I guess. Both my bottles have come from there. The upside is they were cheap!

caheneylass
caheneylass

I am looking to buy the 1976 original En Avril Un Soir can someone tell me where i can get this - it was a favourite of mine so many years ago and i have been looking for some time to find it to buy

Oh I so love this one!!
Will be wearing this one today!

Thank you Yoriko! This perfume is indeed a true masterpiece!!!

youriko
youriko

Wow one fantastic fragrance classic on the powdery note but so fresh it one master piece this one. On top off that it's long lasting to I don’t regret my buy. Action I completely agreed whit you, Gorgeous Masterpiece. And the funny part of it I recently discover it. Were was I when it came out... ok not borne yet lol but OMG so happy now.

And Action impassive collection ;-) I'm working on my lol

And what a bottle design!!You can't find a more 70's look bottle EVER!! LOOOOOOVE everything about it!!

OMG Finally!!! It is Finally in the database!! My sweetheart En Avril Un Soir!!! GORGEOUS MASTERPIECE! Polished to the bone!! Never surpassed in it's category!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher En Avril Un Soir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher En Avril Un Soir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify En Avril Un Soir by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of En Avril Un Soir by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.