Designers » T-Z » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Eryo Yves Rocher for men

Eryo Yves Rocher for men
dislike

Eryo is a seductive masculine fragrance, strong and gentle at the same time; a modern blend of passion and sensibility. It opens with notes of bergamot and mint, with rosemary in the heart and patchouli, vanilla, benzoin and costus (similar to ginger) base. Available as EDT.

Bergamot Mint

Rosemary

Patchouli Ginger Benzoin Vanille

L’Eau Pour Homme

Eryo Fragrance Reviews

phreaspirit
phreaspirit

Really like this one. I bought it quite some time ago. Lovely scent, warm, intriguing and,in some way, relaxing. Good quality.

ZELJO

too bad this sour sweet males fragance is discontinued now, a gentle sea like smell perfect for mediterranean summer, anyway Bsi homme, the blue bottled Armand Bsi,s one is a good substitute if you cannot find that one anymore

sergiu.lauriuc
sergiu.lauriuc

Great masculine cologne .

Senzadite

@ Mihan...it is for Men. But hey, if you like it why not...

mihanesabz
mihanesabz

Hi guys,
I recently purchased a Miniature Eryo by Yves Rocher 0.25 oz from eBay. The item was listed as men fragrance, but I found it in some other sites mentioned as women fragrance and by my opinion it smells much more like a women fragrance than a men's one! could someone help me on this and tell me for whom is this for men or women?

deo90
deo90

Anyone who can get me that perfume please let me know.

I had it a long time ago & I loved it. Very charming for the ladies.

ZELJO

too bad this one has just been discontinued, had to buy a bottle before it goes forever as Nature Millenaire and others from Yves Rocher, this one smells, how to say it, sweet and bitter at sametime, reminds a little to Armand Bassi blue

ericrico
ericrico

Good fragrance from Yves Rocher. One of the first I purchased...got it with the very good shower gel and after shave balm (which has almost no scent). To me, this is a good, natural male fragrance that does more than one thing - it starts off bright with the bergamot and mint with green notes of crisp/sharp rosemary and then the dash of patchouli and the costus note (indeed, very similar to ginger) transcend it into a nice oriental-tinged vanilla/benzoin drydown. This is the sharp, but warm effect happening. Not excellent but somewhat unique as it is a clean and lifted top (shower scent almost) with a warm bottom - I think it would be good for work as it is definitely not offensive or loud at all. I enjoy the blend - and feel YR did something decent here. People try to compare Yves Rocher fragrances to mainstream and it's difficult. I find that YR is usually about QPR and it almost always is very good - Eryo being another one that you should buy just to try. Like I said, good fragrance (6.5-7/10)...short on longevity for me - only 3-4 hours for me, but I don't like to heavily apply it.

Senzadite

Warm delightful fragrance is quite close to Allure and a little bit like joop! but it has its own personality(it could be consider a light version of joop!), smooth and clean, great for winter at the office , nothing out of this world but nicely done.

This is probably closest to ST Dupont Signature Pour Homme, which is close to Envy for Men, which is in the same range as a bunch of other fragrances. This one is strong for a couple hours, then it tapers off quite a bit. It's not bad at all, but I don't like the strong sweet patchouli in these kinds of fragrances, especially when there is also a cedar note, which this one doesn't seem to have, thankfully. I can't envision myself wearing it much because a few notes are very strong (spice, vanilla/benzoin, and patchouli), which I tend to dislike. To give you an example, I'd rather wear Pi by Givenchy, because while it is similar in some ways there is no patchouli andd the cedar offers nice contrast (rather than being part of an irritating "blob" type blend). So if you know what kind of fragrance you're seeking, this might be for you. If you are a "newbie," you might love or hate this one at first, then a few months later totally change your mind about it. Don't say I didn't warn you !

junior halston
junior halston

Very long lasting can understand that on some it fades after 4 hours. The scent can make you a little queasy after while too much mint and ginger with vanilla

WONDERFUL fragrance for men! GORGEOUS!

Eryo by Yves Rocher 3.58 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Eryo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Eryo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eryo by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eryo by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.