Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

FlowerParty Yves Rocher for women

FlowerParty Yves Rocher for women
dislike

tropical
FlowerParty Yves Rocher for women Pictures FlowerParty Yves Rocher for women Pictures FlowerParty Yves Rocher for women Pictures

FlowerParty is a new fragrance by the house of Yves Rocher arriving on the market in March 2010. This cheerful, feminine composition will embody the ultimate temptations. Its creators from Yves Rocher guarantee uniqueness and unusual composition. FlowerParty is composed of orange, mandarin, litchi, rose and vanilla. The fragrance is available in two sizes - 30 and 50ml edt. Creator of this fragrant composition is perfumer Philippe Romano.

Orange Mandarin Orange

Flora by Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia

FlowerParty Fragrance Reviews

Soofiya
Soofiya

Yves rocher flowerparty is not unique,it has nothing complex or outstanding but it's such a likeable,wearable,pretty scent that I need to add it to my collection,no need to mention it's pretty bottle has caught my eyes too
It's not a real flower party,only flower note here,is rose which is not even that dominant,it's more a fruity party..Longevity and sillage are both less than moderate on me still I get a whiff of juicy orange and sweet litchi,a hint of delicate rose in a soft vanillic base whenever I move my hand,it's vanilla is not a heavy oriental vanilla and it's sweetness has a fresh undertone and is not thick and sticky..overall scent is sweet,delicious also light and summery..it's great for a girly girl as it's playful,flirty,happy,romantic and pretty
As I mentioned before there is nothing special here,it's not even strong and is pretty linear,but we always need carefree,pretty and simple scents too
❤❤❤

petitecat
petitecat

This perfume is a gift from my dad when I was 14 years old.
Its bottle is very lovely with a flower on top
But I feel so sorry to say that I hate its sense so much.It's too sweet and makes me have a headache :(

Alisa90
Alisa90

This perfume smells really nice! It is so light and fresh! I also bought the perfumed shower gel Flower Party.

melissa.mattila
melissa.mattila

I must say that I'm really disappointed with this fragrance. I was so sure I would like it after reading all those descriptions saying how sweet and fruity it smells. This was also my first fragrance from Yves Rocher so I don't have any previous experience from their scents. After smelling it for the first time I thought that it smells just like some air freshener, that is to say a little cheap. I wouldn't describe it as sweet or fruity and there is some sharp floral scent that I didn't find that pleasant. The scent is also very weak and I feel like it doesn't smell at all after putting it on. I really hoped to like it but it just didn't suit me at all, fortunately it isn't that expensive. I would definitely see some younger girls using this.

anessa
anessa

Rosy-fruity as some say is spot-on to my nose. Body Shop childhood memories: Scented soaps and colourful bath gel balls in jars for children like me to feel like in a candy shop. The whole shop smelling like Flowerparty, the mix of fruity, sweet and flowery soap emanating from the jars. Sweetness not of fresh fruit, but fruit interpreted into bodycare products, litchi most strongly. Later on, the rose comes out, exactly as in a rose-scented, rose-coloured shower gel that I recently smelt, no wonder it is labeled as 'raspberry-rose'. I would've said 6,7 y.o. girls could be especially happy with this fragrance, since drydown is only candy on me, but for anyone who loves the specific floral-fruity smells in shower gels and body soaps.

MajaJE
MajaJE

I love this scent! A juicy, fruity and absolutly delicious fragrance! Light, fresh and easy to wear. Suitable for summer and spring.

I mostly smell litchie and raspberry (and a bit of vanilla in the dry down). But I can't really smell the other notes.

loonad
loonad

just love this one.it is so fruity and juicy.this smells like a summer bowl of fresh fruits.i layered this with my pink grapefruit lotion from the body shop and it was so yummy.. i have a 30ml of this which won't last me long i think. i will definitely repurchase. i can see this becoming a summer staple in my collection...

cafe au lait
cafe au lait

I wouldn't say that this is a citrus scent. I think it's a sweet scent and the most dominant smell in it, is the rose. Definitely suitable for young ladies who prefer sweet smelling fragrances. I would not buy it again.

rainbowwriter91
rainbowwriter91

Quite a strong scent of rose though later it comes down a bit and you sense the sweetness of delicate fruit. I got mine as a customer extract on promotion. I have tried also other rose fragrances by Yves Rocher and for my taste this one could be one of their best ones of them. I'm not fully enchanted or loving it but I can say that I like it. It seems like a fragrance of good quality and I later could purchase a bottle to try it on my skin. The scent seems to fit my personality of a summer child more or less. I would give it a chance.

menka
menka

FlowerParty was purchase blind. I thought that these scent notes should please me, because I like fruit and floral perfumes. Unfortunately, I'm disappointed ...
The first impression was quite good, some fruit, fresh notes, vibrating and not too sweet. I clearly sensed citrus fruit and lychee. However, it took very short time, because after 15 minutes the smell turned into a boring, flat and rather insipid. From time to time, I smelled wrist to check the smell, but it was getting weaker and uglier. I didn't feel any flowers, any roses there. What is more, it is noticeable on my skin up to 3 - 4 hours. Only association with the scent is a bubble lychee bath, nothing more. It is hard to say for whom this fragrance, maybe for a teenager.
I regret that I bought PartyFlower, because I know that Yves Rocher is not a good perfume specialist. Well, it was not expensive.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

I love the summer edition of this and I love litchi, so I finally got this as part of a bargain, after hearing much good about it (fresh and fruity and so on). The vanilla has been putting me off till now.

So I'm not a fan of vanilla, which this has, although it's got mixed opinions on whether it's actually there. For someone who doesn't like vanilla, it unfortunately is _definitely_ there, at least in the beginning. I'm going to give it a few hours and tries for sure, but I have to say I much prefer the summer edition.This seems too sweet and too cloying, and has too much headache potential.

Sniezel
Sniezel

Flowerparty smells very rosy and fruity in the least exciting way. It's an uncomplicated fragrance, which can be a good thing, but for me it's just an absolute bore. I don't detect any vanilla in this.

diondra
diondra

I get mostly rose and litchi on top of a vanilla base from this. It could be okay if it wasn't so syrupy. This was a blind buy and I haven't worn it more than once.

(Review for EdT made in Feb 2011.)

oumen
oumen

Best fragrance I've ever had, it's true not a complicated fragrance but the scent is unique and it make me feeling very good !
The good news every time i wear i got compliment from guys, honestly ive never thaught it was the kind of fragrance that could attract guys!!

Ellise
Ellise

Perfect for summer. Fruity, sweet and with a gentle glimpse of roses. Very girly fragrance which will probably suit more younger women. I really enjoy wearing it but it's a shame that it doesn't last for a long time.

Lilii
Lilii

Smells like a mixture of delicious fruits...suitable for summer, especially for young girls :) It is an enjoyable fragrance.

rainingroses
rainingroses

Very fruity and uncomplicated fragrance.

On me, the orange and vanilla notes are the strongest. I also sense a little bit of rose, but it's fairly subtle, lurking in the background. I guess the rose keeps it from getting too sweet? (It's still a sweet fragrance, though.) It's also very linear, it doesn't develop much on my skin.

This feels very carefree to me. Simple. I can't see myself reaching for this very often, but it does smell pretty pleasant.

Longevity is impressive. I put it on 20 hours ago and I still smell it on my arm despite having a shower.

It's not unique, nor is it Yves Rocher's best fragrance, but it's not horrible, either. I must say that YR is a very generous company, I got a 50ml bottle free with purchase!

nazza28
nazza28

Really enjoying this. On me it's fresh, fruity, zesty and tart, very youthful and delicious. Reminds me of fizzy raspberry lemonade, actually smells much better than I thought it would :)

KateAnette
KateAnette

I got a big sample of this a long time ago with my YR order. I remember spraying it, thinking "uh horrible" and going to scrub it off. I put it on the same list with Moschino Pink Bouquet, one of the worst perfumes I've smelled.

Well. After that I've been exposed to a lot of sweet perfumes. Decided to give Flowerparty another shot. A true perfumista doesn't give up after just one try right :)?
I like it ! Not sure what happened here, but it's really not that bad at all anymore. It's in the same family with Britney's Fantasy. Flowerparty is just as sweet, but it's more fruity, not as gourmand as Fantasy. So it's fresher. I didn't like Fantasy, but I could see myself wearing Flowerparty when I want something sweet, fruity and uncomplicated.

Joyful much more fruity than floral fragrance.

The litchi note is really the leading, but the citrusy notes are also very noticeable.

Bright fragrance, only not my type. Litchi usually reminds me chewing bubble gum, I can't take it seriously.

hintay
hintay

smell like a young girl,not special

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

Juicy for sure, but FruitParty, as I would prefer to call it, suffers from a serious case of base note deficiency. Raspberry is mentioned as one of the middle notes on the YR webpage, why is it not listed here? There is definitely a raspberry/strawberry note in this, which contributes significantly to the fruity, juicy impression. I'm having a hard time picking up the vanilla, which means that almost all I smell is fruit, fruit and nothing but fruit... possibly with a faint hint of vanilla. Not a favourite for me.

Annica
Annica

The scent is somehow reminiscent of tutti-frutti candies I used to eat as a child. The scent is light and fresh so it should fit well in spring and summer. The longevity is good on the skin, 4 hours, that´s not too bad. It's not a groundbreaking scent but still quite nice. The price is OK as it always is when it comes to perfumes from Yves Rocher.

Bunnylove
Bunnylove

It's a very fresh and sweet smell. Perfect for summer days. Unfortunately, wery weak and not long-lasting.

Edit: Scent lasted on my sweater for 2 days. Maybe lasting depends on material and weather?

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Much more sour than I remembered... very citrusy and "sour rosy", no vanilla. Wasn`t this more of a raspberry scent before?!

Sofy888
Sofy888

This bright, youth, juicy, citrus-floral, refreshing fruity fragrance. Unusual, fun, very feminine scent of seduction.
Perfume for vacation and travel, would be relevant in a carefree atmosphere of the resort, and may just be a fragrance for yourself, which is happy and uplifting.

irishenka
irishenka

Nice EDT for summer - frutty, fresh and young. Lasting power is not so good.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

i have ordered this one, because ive had samples of it ,and i cant get enough,its almost like your eating candy and want more and more, i get compliments when i wear it,its super fruity and smells delicious,a perfect mix.

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

A very girly fragrance. Fruity yet floral due to the rose scents. Quite strong at first but it does calm down after about ten minutes which is when you can really pick out the different notes. Almost smells a little different each time I sniff my wrist. Tried a sample of this and was impresssed enough to buy it. Something different to my signiture type perfumes, and great for the summer. I would love to try the night version of this. I have wornn this day and/or night. It really lasts a long time.

peachtoast
peachtoast

I halfheartedly got a sample of this with my YR order and really wasn't expecting to like it -I'm not a big floral fan - but I was happily surprised! This is an effervescent, super-girly, pink scent, and so summery. It conjures up the image of a picnic or a garden party - blue skies, lush green grass, strawberries and cream (a lot like Campino sweets, actually), fruity pink cocktails garnished with lemon slices. The rose base comes off almost like honeysuckle, and I can't help but smile smelling this. Best of all, it's light and linear - usually I like top notes and end up with heavy bases I hate, but this hovers and remains fruity.

I'm 20 years old and usually prefer more mature fragrances like Coco Mademoiselle and Aromatics Elixir, but this is super-fun, a young scent that I actually enjoy. The longevity isn't very good, but I feel this is a scent better for when you don't want to smell 'perfumed'.

Guest_eaudetoile
Guest_eaudetoile

It's sweet, like candy. When I smell it I think of innocence. I think of youth. I would recommend it for a woman in her 20s. It's a sophisticated candy sent that one can never bore of. I highly recommend it.

sally.boxhall
sally.boxhall

I recently ordered a load of goodies from YR - for Xmas gifts. I chose the handbag size perfumes, one of the reasons I like YR - you don`t have to buy a BIG bottle & then feel guilty when you get fed up of it! Also I love to be able to get matching lotions, deodorants etc. Flowerparty was one of those `gifts`. I sampled all of them - for research of course - which one to give to who - but now I`m soooo confused, this is so not my kind of perfume but I can`t stop sniffing myself! Started fruity (don`t like fruity!)becomes almost tropical? juicy fruits with maybe a coconut vibe (not my cup of tea) but I feel like I should be on holiday mmmm, later my skin has a warm sweetness that I love - I`m reminded of a body cream or something but I just can`t place it. Oh, how am I going to let this one go?........

After some more thinking, I realised that this very reminiscent of one of the summer Escada fragrances - not sure which, but if you like those you should LOVE this!

croshio
croshio

I liked it at first when I sprayed it, it was fruity, and sweet but as an hour passed the Vanilla scent became very strong, I'm not a fan of vanilla in perfumes and I hated it so much that I couldn't wait to get the smell off me.

pushya
pushya

It is very light and happy perfume. The bottle is very cute too. First I think it's very simple.Orange and a bit sugary. But then I noticed it is very sophisticated and multi layered. The drydown is very mild and classy. Longevity is very long lasting too. I love it.

shayeri
shayeri

smells soo fruity not my cup of tea...

Lamilla
Lamilla

On my friend it smells absolutely amazing- yummy, fruity, little bit floral, soft, but on me it is nothing special, so I recommend to try it on your skin before you buy.

Saint-Patrik
Saint-Patrik

Ok I bought it for a friend to give away but the moment never came to give it. So I opend the box and thought I could use it as a washroom scent and tryed it on myselfe and can you belive it.....it smelled amazing on me. So now I use it in secret when I go to bed (by myselfe mind you) and maybe after a shower when I know I,m going to stay home (by myselfe....mind you). And its completly amazing. The lichi and the citrusy notes comes out wonderful on me and I can just sit infront of the computer or read a book befor sleeping and be completly transported by the fruity (not at all sweet but stil fresh) and nice wifs this scent gives away. This is one of the best smells that develops on my very dry skinn and it gives me the perfect relaxation before sleep with its warm fruity smell. Flower party for young girls maybe but flowerdreams for me. When I wake up in the morning the smell is completly gone so the stayingpower might not be too good but it is completly enough for my taste.

phyrexianc
phyrexianc

I thought this would be too sweet and girly for me, but I actually really like it! Yes it´s sweet, but in a very pleasant way. It´s like a big glass of sweet lemonade on a hot day, or like a tropical fruit salad. It´s open, supple, fresh, juicy. To me it is not sugary, sticky or synthetic (as I feared it might be). It´s happy, pretty, light and lovely.

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

Tested it and it's a lovely sweet smell. Totally not offensive, not cloyingly, just a nice sweet perfume.

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

Nice, little bit sweet , summer scent. Nothing what you must have but a girly fruit smell. It reminds me Miss Sixty.

i like this. it's perfect for summer, not heavy at all. it's a bright fruity floral. lots of lychee and oranges on top to make it citrusy and tart with rose and vanilla at the bottom to make it sweet. it's a fun light scent, great for warm weather. only downside, it only lasts about an hour and a half. so retouches are needed throughout the day.

Arabelle
Arabelle

This perfume reminds me too much of Aquolina Pink Sugar which I like better. Flowerparty is nice and pleasant but I already have perfumes like it in my collection.

It's not really a flower party but more of a vanilla party. The bottle is pretty, though. The lasting power is not as great as the other sweet perfumes I have and the projection is also not as good. So if you already have a sweet, caramelly perfume in your wardrobe, I'd pass on this one.

sarage
sarage

After about a 10 years break I tried some Yves Rocher perfumes. (I was a client before)
FlowerParty is something that I knew I would love, just by checking the main accords. It is lovely, I do want it, also the body lotion. It is also inexpensive.
The bottle looks like a cheaper version of Covet.. which is a minus.
But nevertheless, I love the fragrance, it has a positive, happy element in it.

misteriouswind
misteriouswind

Juicy , frutty, playful, happy, summer, smile, love....it so so nice this scent. It makes me smile instantly.

reavyan
reavyan

FlowerParty is a cute little scent, but it is -so- sacchrine. It reminds me of those hard fruit candies from when I was a kid.

Very youthful, would work for a young girl (but I don't envy the teacher who has to teach in that class.)

Erinlu
Erinlu

Una de mis preferidas.Dulce pero no cargante.No me parece tan fuerte como algunos dicen.Después de unas horas se queda un olor muy suave en la piel.

xinyi
xinyi

It smells just like fruit candy. Love it for occasions, not every day, I guess. Still adore the scent. Just dont want to spells like candy all the time.

green_blossom
green_blossom

this one is one of my favourites :) j'adore yves rocher : )

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

FlowerParty is a fruity, juicy perfume that is bursting with lychee, raspberry and rose while oranges and mandarins refresh the fragrance.
It is sweet, but fruity-sweet (not that overly sugary or sticky sweetness).
It is definitely gourmand as it smells exactly like what all those yummy alcohol-free cocktails taste like.
The sweetness is intense and juicy and lasts for roughly 6 hours on my skin.
FlowerParty is quite linear which is not necessarily a bad thing as you know what it will smell like in an hour.
It does have medium sillage and I am sure that people can smell it on me.
Every time I turn around I catch a whiff of it on myself.
All in all, an energetic and positive fragrance.
Simple but pleasant.

Thanks to ♥Juliette has a Gun♥ for the tester!

Vanillagoddess94
Vanillagoddess94

that Perfume is just fun and lovely i love to wear it when going out with my girls i also call it the hippie perfume because thats what i think of when i smell it <3

So lets go to San Francisco girls ;)

authentica
authentica

I wore this throughout the summer, even though it seemed to disappear from my skin within 30 min, i didn't mind reapplying:)as it really is simply irresistible to my nose. I love its warmth and smell of ripe red berries baking in the sun,i don't get any orange or mandarin, and the vanilla is barely there. This is definitely a scent for young girls and cotton candy lovers like myself:)

daliflora
daliflora

I believe this is indeed a fragrance meant to
young energetic party-girls. It's not bad, though I'm not sure the accord between litchi, citruses and vanilla is a success here.

Sugandha
Sugandha

Try this today ! All I can smell is Lychee + Floral scent. Too strong to me, I think it's good for a confident, lively woman and a little bit sexy. ♥

emufrep
emufrep

The more precise name should be sweet candy-lollipop party

LaPetite
LaPetite

Very nice scent ! Quite tangy at the begining, it becomes sweet and fruity after a few minutes, but not in a disguisting way (I hate those hype oversweet frags anyway) . It has a little something of "Fruit Rouge" (also from Yves Rocher)
Maybe it should have been called "fruit party" instead .
They claim it's inspired by the 60's, but in the 60's those sweet fruity scents were not the most popular at all . Besides this it's a very pleasant scent , better on younger women/girls imo.

Norgirl
Norgirl

A nice summer smell. Cooling berrys whit a notes of flowers in a delicate way. a complecs mix of berrys , like the touch of orange in it , it makes it a little less sweet , a little bit more on the warm side . reamind me of escada yes and thats a good thing

Liina
Liina

I think it is gourmand. It's a beautiful floral scent but the gourmand notes make it a bit too sweet for me. Nice but nothing special.

lilou
lilou

I like it but it's not so amazing. I like its sweetness. For summer days, nice to wear, tender, for young women. Usually Yves Rocher makes lasting fragrances but Flower Party does not last.

Lovelyperfume94
Lovelyperfume94

this a totally summer like hippie freagrance and i totally dig the price its so cheap and so great i just love it its one of my favourites

mara_g
mara_g

Likable , sweet floral-fruity for teens. On my skin has some similarities with Nina (Nina Ricci), but there's no apple in it. Pleasant for sure, but it doesn't fit me.

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

no i think too its no gourmand, its a young playful fruity fresh frag:) always give me a good mood, its uncomplicated and fresh, its cute and shiney:) its not elegant at all, not heavy... staying power is ok, i love it, everyone i know likes it a lot...

[email protected]
dakotadegu@gmail.com

The bottle looks very much the same as the one from Sarah Jessica Parker - Covet, just this one is red XD

Laylaxxx
Laylaxxx

I ordered it blind, and it was a bit of a disappointment. I expected a lot, as I'm a big flower fan myself. But it's really sweet.
I felt like a walking bouquet, and i don't think that's what a floral fragrance is supposed to do. I gave it a way to my younger sister, she likes it more. And it doesn't last long at all. It reminded me a bit of the cheap Hello Kitty perfumes I used to have when I was little.
The bottle is really cute though, and it'd look good in my bathroom :)

Maki
Maki

I saw it came by in the latest reviews just now and...the name as well as the bottle remind me of two other brands and I just can't help the feeling...well..need I say more?

Haven't smelled it though, so maybe the scent will make up for that idea...

t_russell335
t_russell335

To me it kind of has a "forbidden fruit" vibe to it. like heated ripe red fruits blistering in the sun releasing their nectar.. very sweet. I also love the rosy vanillic base.. and the fruits (minus the citrus?) last all the way into the dry down.

This is more of an indulgent perfume.. unless you enjoy wearing warm,intense, slightly yummy scents, I wouldn't wear this one everyday.

TanjaS
TanjaS

This is really sweet right after I apply it. It gets better when it dries down. I thought it was too sweet for me, but I'm actually enjoying it now. I don't think it's artificial on me. Very fruity. I get orange and raspberry, the rose appears but not the vanilla (as far as I can tell). Not very gourmand on me. Reminds me of Escada's summer fragrances. It's an uplifting fragrance. I'm actually looking forward to wear it next summer.

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

Starts of raspberry-orange w/ a fruity vanilla dry down. Nice if that's your sort of thing..

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

i received it today, oh boy smells so fruity and funny!

very like summer escada fragrances.. but for half of the price.. i am wearing it today and enjoying every single bit of it (:

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

Very much like a fruit salad mixed with detergent.. both very fruity (in the sense that you can smell a jumble of fruits without being able to pinpoint any one of them)and horribly synthetic .. smells cheap and generic..
bottom line - you can buy something a lot better for less :))

kittymoon
kittymoon

I tested it a bit unemotional and I was pleasantly surprised! It's definitely a cheer up scent! Come on, orange-fruity freshness, tuberose/vanilla drydown, what more do you need on a hot summer day?!

Puma
Puma

It's sweet, romantic and really gourmand.
Raspberry is noticable only at the beginning then it is more floral. Typical summer fragrance for teenage girls;)

vertigo
vertigo

It's a regular rosy-fruity.
Similar in mood to Rose Confite by L'Occitane en Provence, but less sweet.
I don't get any gourmand accords.
Just rose sparkling with citruses, even a bit tart.
It doesn't smell cheap or artificial to me.
Only very simple.
Surprisingly, my man really likes it. If he buys it for me, I'll wear it for him, because it's pleasant and likeable.

P.S.
Yves Rocher informs that it also contains raspberry.

delphine67
delphine67

smells a little disapointing to me.
Little chemical and dont last long on my skin

Wow Adriana, that sounds good! I never saw it here or in any of the brochures!
Strange not?
Good luck!

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Today i recived some magazines and stuff from yves rocher and they were promoting this one.So you could scratch on a paper to smell it.I liked it a lot actually and i am planing to get it,since they had special offer to.It smells sweet rose-fruity and very nice for spring.So i just have to see how it smells on skin.Nice job by Yves rocher.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I am corious of this one. It seems like it will smell good. Will definetly buy this one when it arrives :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher FlowerParty fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher FlowerParty, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify FlowerParty by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of FlowerParty by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.