Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Flowerparty by Night Yves Rocher for women
dislike

almond
nutty
Flowerparty by Night Yves Rocher for women Pictures Flowerparty by Night Yves Rocher for women Pictures

The new fragrance Flowerparty by Night was created by perfumer of the house of Drom - Philippe Romano. On the occasion of the new edition Phillipe stated: "Flowerparty by Night is a unique fragrance inviting us for celebration and fantasy with an explosive blend of almonds and liquorice charming everyone on their way very provocatively. Vanilla in the background awakes addiction during the intense development of the fragrance."

Flowerparty by Night is announced as floral-fruity fragrance reinterpreting composition of the first perfume in gourmand and irresistible manner. Night version is spiced and sweetened with intense scent of liquorice which is extremely seductive. Almonds and vanilla make an irresistible dessert of this fragrance.

Bottles of the new edition have the same form as antecedents, but are colored in blue this time – color of night and subtle seduction. The fragrance arrives as 30 and 50 ml eau de toilette accompanied with 200 ml shower gel and 200 ml body milk. Flowerparty by Night was launched in 2013.

Licorice Almond Vanila

FlowerParty
Flowerparty Limited Edition 2011

Flowerparty by Night Fragrance Reviews

Madrona
Madrona

Pleasant. I have no idea what the original Flowerparty smells like, but I feel like all of its notes should be added to this page as well. I mostly smell litchi, rose and orange with a touch of vanilla to be honest, pretty much no almond or liquorice. Certainly doesn't smell like a "by night" type of fragrance either, but it's nice.

EDIT: For some reason, my like has changed to a love at some point during the last few days. Who would have thought I would find it this lovely all of a sudden? I seem to remember having a Flowerparty shower gel when the original fragrance came out due to my mom being very much of an Yves Rocher fan, so maybe I am getting some good memories of that?

Brenwen
Brenwen

Disappointing. Smells almost EXACTLY like the original Flowerparty. Don't waste your money, especially if you already own the original.

sophiesnose
sophiesnose

Nice enough. Delicious. But NO longevity. Will enjoy while I have it, but will not repurchase.

KittyCute
KittyCute

Well its definitely girls party...,but not by night! Its an early evening girls party :) Not heavy and sophisticated enough for an evening . I wonder why so much people confused with notes?... Read the lines and promotions for this perfume carefully: "Re-interpreting composition of the first perfume in gourmand and irresistible manner!.." Yves Rocher created perfume based on original version, that's why you still smell fruits (lychee and raspberry) and Rose absolute in this one too. They added Bitter almond from North Africa, Star anise from China (smells simillar to Licorice) and Vanilla Bourbon absolute from Madagascar to create deeper / enhanced concoction. It is sweet and little bit gourmand, but not reminds too much of desert and not too flowery or fruity (little bit of everything). I didn't like the 1st version in red bottle, but this one is very pleasant daily scent and smells more "mature". When you want to feel younger and uplift your mood this one is the right one :) Definitely its nothing groundbreaking, but believe me its better than some celebrities chemical liquids. I got this one as a gift with my order, so I'm not complaining at all,,,

Juliana6
Juliana6

This is interesting - flower party without any flower notes listed.
I red somewhere it was like Lolita Lempicka, so I had to try it (and in the end I bought it).
I'd rather say it's like a "sleeping" Lolita Lempicka. It's very, very sweet, thick, melting, delicious liqueur (yes, I smell some light alcohol too) with an echo of something juicy (initially I thought there just must be some fruits among the notes- pear, peach or some berries). Lolita Lempicka is sparkling, changing, but this is quite a linear, calm, warm sweetness. I love the almond note her -well pronounced, but not annoying.
And I don't really get that "by night" too- in my opinion, it's a nice, girly, flirty daytime scent. Maybe this Lempicka vibe will "wake up" in the winter?

velvetflo
velvetflo

So, this perfume is a surprise,
it is verry similar with Lancome Midnight Rose,
but at half price.
try them both and you gonne see

greenelf
greenelf

I can sense the orange and rose of the original Flowerparty, but with the noticable licorice note giving it a little depth. Thank God the vanilla note is not overwhelming--this is a gourmand fragrance that doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing a dessert!

Most of all I feel the star anise note in this fragrance. It's sour enough. But I also feel the gourmand notes. One of the brightest fragrances by Yves Rocher, but I can't say that I'm impressed.

SS79
SS79

Received this in a swap.. I have never smelt it nor the original. On my skin it is very sweet (with I love gourmand frags) .. I don't get much floral at all.. very nice girly fragrance!!

lauraworld
lauraworld

I've got a lot of samples from this perfume, and I tried it and it reminds me A LOT of "Boum" perfume from Jeanne Arthes. It was my very first perfume and I got it as a gift when I was like 11. I completely loved it, and I still have the bottle, and I STILL love it. Now, this perfume is almost or even completely the same. I'm a 17 year old girl, and I'm a very girly-make up kind of one, so this perfume is really for younger girls/ women. Like 15-25, in my opinion. Well, as it's called flowerparty, it's very flowery, and very very sweet and fruitish. Really my kind of perfume!
Conclusion : this is a perfume for girly girls! and I also think it's more of a day perfume instead of a night perfume, though you can probably wear it at night also.

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

got a sample of this and figured i'd try it, full well knowing it is not my style at all. it's a sweet candy-fruit scent, typical of what young girls are wearing these days. at least i think so, because i smell similar perfumes passing me by on the street. too fruity/candy for me, but maybe appropriate for a teenage girl.

EwieBro
EwieBro

Smells EXACTLY like the original :/

curvealert
curvealert

I got 50ml of this as a free gift and initially thought "ugh, too sweet!". It certainly is sugary, but thankfully the licorice provides some interest a few minutes after the initial spray. I agree with other reviewers that there is something fruity in here, and I haven't experienced the original version. There is a sharp plastic note in the drydown, which may be off-putting for some.

This would never compete with a high-end or more sophisticated gourmand, but for the price point it's a wearable, girly (bit too girly for me), summer evening or daytime autumn/winter scent.

plumblossom
plumblossom

Pleasant, but I don't smell vanilla, almonds or licorice, i can smell fresh fruits instead !

I don't own any Yves Rocher perfumes, but I know them. I buy some regularly for my mom. I admit I am glad I bought that one, it smells nice, sweet, pretty, it isn't very strong so don't expect great longevity, but it is nicely done, almond notes, subtle licorice, all mixing up nicely to create a smooth fuzzy warm scent. Pretty, richer than the original Flowerparty which was fruitier, this one is creamier , for the price a nice buy although it isn't longlasting at all!!

cimfonica
cimfonica

Nothing special, one of those synthetic sweet perfumes...

Gabrielle OHare
Gabrielle OHare

Well it sounds pretty close to original Flowerparty but is more candy sweet when original one is more fruit sweet. IDK why it is called by Night, for me this is a day wear parfume. One of wear-for-yourself: pretty soft, pretty warm, pretty sweet. To cheer up when it's rainy or so.

r4elle
r4elle

This is what Yves Rocher website cites:
"Botanical based ingredients: bitter almond essential oil, star anise and bourbon vanilla absolute extracts."

Have not tried it yet, but looking forward to getting my bottle soon ;)

HLVTCA09
HLVTCA09

Just got it in the mail and it reminds me a lot of the original flowerparty. It is a lot less sour with some creamy touch to it. It dries down to a candy fruity fragrance, but not in a too girly kind of way. I was expecting a little more from it actually, but it is nice.

lilou
lilou

Finally a good version ! This one is simple, quite similar to the original. It smells like fruity sweets, and, to me, Flowerparty by Night is deeper than the 1st one. It seems more "complete", and it became my favorite one among all the Flowerparty.
Very good lasting power.

bhean_sidhe
bhean_sidhe

I really wanted to try this one, so I got a free sample at YR. Unfortunately, I don't like it.

The opening is a mellow concoction of almond and vanilla, but then the fragrance fades into something boring and mediocre. I first thought it was shampoo-like, but then I applied my YR lipgloss and... Bingo! The smell was absolutely the same. Oh, well...

magie_nocturne
magie_nocturne

Where is the licorice?and the almond?i am disappointed ;-(

Blutengel
Blutengel

Simple but very nice. Sometimes you just want to smell nice, not complex. Sweet and attractive, curious how it will behave in warmer days.

LaPetite
LaPetite

Despite what the notes are saying , it is indeed really close to the original Flowerparty ! Thicker , darker , but still quite young and happy .
The licorice note is not disturbing ( i usually hate that note)
By far the best Flowerparty flanker ( until the next one ... )

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

its very similar to the red flowerparty...hmmmm.... i mean i love the red one which means i love the blue one too but i hoped they be more different. :-(

la louve
la louve

Mmmmmh...secretly I hoped it would be "stronger"! ;-)
It´s no "Loud-Biiiig-NIGHT-out"-fragrance...it´s more for a "quiet-cozy-NIGHT-in"... if you know what I mean? For me also fine for daytime!
I can easily smell all three ingredients...
no developing...
OK-sillage together with the (very good) bodylotion!
LOVE from LOUVE.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Flowerparty by Night fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Flowerparty by Night, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flowerparty by Night by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flowerparty by Night by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.