Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Folies de Saisons Delires d'Automne Yves Rocher for women

Folies de Saisons Delires d'Automne Yves Rocher for women
dislike

cinnamon

Delires d'Automne was launched in 1997 as a part of Yves Rocher Folies de Saisons collection. Delires d'Automne is a spicy oriental gourmand fragrance with notes of vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, musky and woody aromas. Available as 60 ml EDT.

Vanille Spices Ginger Cinnamon Woodsy Notes Resin Musk

Folies de Saisons Delires d'Automne Fragrance Reviews

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is sweeter and more vanillic then i rememberd it , Trying it again after all this years i can almost pick up a slight touch of Coconut in the mix,
I can feal the Cinnamon but its vey much toned down with vanilla on my skin, there is a sweet Ginger note mixing aswell . This makes me think of L`elbolario Ginger Vanilla ,Its slightly more spicy and balsamic the Ginger vanilla but not as much as i wanted it to be.
i cant say i feal much wood and musk in this creation ,It is a nice Autumn scent , cosy vanillic and all that but sadly not the Cinnamon i was looking for this time

Hanawari
Hanawari

I remember received sample of this perfume in '97 or '98. My first impression towards this perfume it smells very simple yet luxurious and joyful. I kept the sample until it dried itself. How I miss the smell. I wish it still be available nowadays.

sarage
sarage

It is difficult to believe it now, but I have actually loved an oriental vanilla-scent! My first months as a mother I wore this, Delires D'Automne It was launched the same year my first child was born.

It is one of those wonderful 4 season-perfumes. Such a great idea, to make a perfume for every season - and do it so well as YR.He has really captured the spirit of each season.

If I got this perfume now, I would probably be touched and in tears, because it is the scent of a very special time in my life.

This is a warm and spicy scent.
If YR brought back these 4, I would buy them all, for sure.

akheperure
akheperure

My favourite one from the Folies de Saisons collection. I bought it ages ago and still love it, regrettably I only have a small bottle which was part of a 4-scents set.
It is warm, comfy, spicy, a bit like the orange glow of light just before sunset, when things look the prettiest... this scent also adds richness and depth to one's surroundings when wearing it.
Nice, real nice...

misschococat
misschococat

Gosh, i miss this one so much.
Why did it have to be discontinued!
I really can't find anything that matches it.

tschiepchen

Today I realized that this fragrance has a twin.
The drydown of Serge Lutens' Chergui is 100% Délires d'Automne!
(I am able to judge that as Délires d'Automne had been my autumn signature for years and I still own a few drops of this lovely perfume)
Sorry this is no proper review but it may be interesting for some.
So if you want Délires d'Automne back, then go for Chergui. :)

icekat
icekat

When I first tried Delires d’Automne back in 1997, I did not know much about perfumes but I distinctly remember that I was captured right away by how much this scent reminded me of a fall. In this case I think the name fits the scent perfectly. It smells just like walking through the autumn woods with colorful leaves rustling under foot. It is beautiful, comforting and reflective at the same time.

The composition appears to be simple but it is never flat. The scent opens with a zesty ginger. The ginger here is not like ginger powder but it is like freshly cut ginger root. Shortly after, the ginger is warmed up and softened by cinnamon and other spices. The scent is comforting and warm without the screechy tone, which could easily develop when hefty helping of spices is used. The scent has long development trajectory. It continues evolving as vanilla and resin slowly appear and mingle with the spices. The dry down comes at 2 hour mark and scent slightly intensifies at that point, which I love a lot. It settles into very comforting slightly sweet vanilla and resin. The resin is very noticeable and despite the woody feel, the vanilla is not smoky here but rather comforting and delicious but not sugary or candy like.

My overall score is 9/10. This is a glorious spicy oriental vanilla scent that should have never been discontinued. It is very comforting to wear. The sillage is pleasant (not too overpowering but noticeable). The longevity is great. I wish Yves Rocher brought it back.

Veda_honey
Veda_honey

Well colour me surprised. I got a tiny bottle of this today after reading the reviews below and as I dabbed it on excitedly, my intial reactions were not what you'd call favourable. After half an hour or so it's became ever so familar, I don't know whether it's a weird batch or my weird nose, but amazingly it's morphed into a sweeter version of Mr Tauer's intepretation of Morrocan desert air. Fabulous!

Unikko
Unikko

Oh ohhhhh! I LOVE it! I received a bottle with 1/3 left of this precious juice and I will be treasuring it to the last drop. Spicy, warm, mouth-watering without being too gourmand or sweet. Very strong and long lasting, so I have hopes that my bottle will last for a long time. A perfect scent for fall and I really wish YR would bring this back.

tschiepchen

Délires d'Automne is a very dark, super-feminine, spicy, gourmand scent which smelled a tiny bit like gingerbread and christmas but very rich and ladyish.
The autumn scent of the Folies de Saisons range was my favourite for a long time.
It resembles Nature Millénaire a bit but it is less chocolatey and less sweet, but way more oriental and spicy.
Délires d'Automne would pass as Nature Millénaire's older, more experienced sister.
The sister that smokes and drinks red wine while she writes poems... I know... this description is nothing about the notes.
I am just trying to describe how the perfume behaves on my skin.
The staying power is incredible.
One spray is enough for the day, 2 are right for a night out.
I bought a mini of this perfume very recently and I know for sure that I will be sniffing the bottle every day.
If you like oriental spicy fragrances, then buy this if you come across it.
No need to try, just buy!

@Action: I knew you LOVE it, too!

This perfume is AMAZING and very warm and gourmand. It does remind me of Nature Milennaire too. I really wish I had this one in big instead of only a mini!
:-(

Folies de Saisons Delires d'Automne by Yves Rocher 4.39 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Folies de Saisons Delires d'Automne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Folies de Saisons Delires d'Automne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Folies de Saisons Delires d'Automne by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Folies de Saisons Delires d'Automne by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.