Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Green « Groups

Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou Yves Rocher for women and men

Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou Yves Rocher for women and men
dislike

Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou, launched in 2003, belongs to the collection of fresh herbs fragrances. The scent is subtle with notes of green bamboo leaves. Available as 125 ml of EDC.

Bamboo

Tropical Bamboo

Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou Fragrance Reviews

mamufa
mamufa

I will say nothing new: this is fresh cut grass, clean and fresh bambo with a slightly sweet note.
But mostly green.
I like it and use it when I go outside with kids. When it's warm and any other kind of scent would be too heavy.
It's my warm weather scent (al well as "A Scent" and "Neonature Seve").

sempervirens
sempervirens

This is the scent of a freshly cut grass, with that specific grassy sweetness which is barely there but gives this fresh cologne interesting twist and makes it more original than other fresh scents.
Moderate silage and longevity. Too bad it's discontinued.

Q80
Q80

the smell of cleanness, the smell of greens and soapy love. once i apply this i get a heavy water feeling, the liquid is kind of giving the effect of being heavy, and after 30 minutes i guess the smell vanishes, it's gone forever and you have to apply again.
extremely good for bedtime relaxing sleep.

dkny27
dkny27

Such a clean, green, drenched in sunkissed water fragrance. In colder months it is a breath of fresh air to reveal an "essence of nature", if you will. It's slightly grassy, with a bit of similarity to Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit, but not so much sweet grass; you could almost picture the juice of bamboo as it is cut. It's very unisex and fresh for the start of the day and softens with time, which makes it nice to layer.

I send out my thanks to Guusje for having sent me a sample of Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou. I had been wanting to test it for quite some time, and it hasn't let me down.

Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou is a fresh, green masterpiece. As Vertigo mentioned, it smells of green grass, cut stems and fresh bamboo. It's juicy, crisp and alive. I would really enjoy wearing this fragrance on a warm Summer's day.

The projection is weak, but as a matter of fact, I like it that way. Had this fragrance been stronger, it may have had a sickly aroma. Thankfully Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou blends beautifully with my chemistry.

Bamboo is not a note you see too often in perfume, which is a shame. It has a really likeable green, vegetal feel that tends to shine in summery compositions. I should mention that Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou is definitely a unisex fragrance.

Unfortunately the longevity is not that impressive. It lasted around three hours on my skin and settled very much like a soft body mist. However, I wouldn't mind re-applying this fragrance every now and then. I could see myself using many a bottle of Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou.

Lakambini
Lakambini

A complex interpretation of bamboo, starting out with the smell of green, freshly-cut grass (which, oddly, also smells like certain kinds of car exhaust) and, from this feminine beginning, drying down to a rather masculine, subtle, woody, bitter greenness. Excellent for hot summer days. Lasts 2-3 hours on me, but the bottle is so huge you can top up without fear.
EDIT: Actually, on fabric, this lasts overnight.

doormouse1
doormouse1

Beautiful green fragrance- my favourite for hot weather. It always attracts comments.

I only wish it had more staying power.

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

after 5 minutes you don feel nothing - just a trace that a scent was there - like after shower gel

negasarah
negasarah

I liked the smell of this but had a hard time wearing it out. It was a little strong on the masculine side. The bamboo is very fresh and a little woodsy, what you see is what you get.

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

Refreshing scent and that´s all. For me it smells also by cucumber. Not for me, I dislike that kind of scents.

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

Swapped my TM Angel with another fragrantica memember for this .....Id never tested it before , but it was on my want list as i like the description and reviews .....Very happy with it !....Very natural green , fresh cut grass , summer , refreshing yummy scent! The longlevity isnt great , but these green perfumes never do seem to last long on me anyway !

Nice big bottle so it should last a while too.

naheed
naheed

Vegetale Bambou is a crisp green scent. It's green right from the beginning with a balanced splash of citrus. As it starts to settle it becomes herbaceous green and a little woody.

I agree with habanita that it's more like a body spray. I find it so enjoyable on the skin just like wearing a clean shirt. Like it.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

such a green, juicy sort of smell. almost like garden greenery (without the bitter) or fresh cut grass.

BearysHoney
BearysHoney

One of my favorites other than Cedre Bleu - but it does need more frequent reapplying than other scents I've tried

barbiot35
barbiot35

In a morning, at the park...It makes smell like fresh cutted and milked juicy aloe vera leaves and green grass...Refreshing and yes, a bit sweet without making smell candy- like...

arubadream
arubadream

I really don't like this one because it last for only 30 minutes, although I know it's a cologne but i was hoping it might have lasted longer.

Despite the fact that it doesn't last very long, it's really fresh, very green, bamboo like, but nothing more, quite plain indeed but great for body spray especially after exercise, cuz it makes you feel fresh immediately.

Too much alcohol in it though, it dries out my skin a bit.

pandorosa
pandorosa

very fresh and green. perfect for hot summer days :)

This is more a body spray than anything else. Refreshing and more for men, I think. It smells much of fresh herbs and bambou. My husband likes the complete series (shower gel and so on) of Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou the most.

suile
suile

This was wonderful, one of the best green fragrances ever.

vertigo
vertigo

Finally!

Fantastic fresh cut grass / broken twig scent.
Green & green & green & a bit sweet.
Utterly refreshing!
I love it in hot summer ...

Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou by Yves Rocher 3.79 out of 5 based on 180 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.