Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Fraicheur Vegetale Verveine Yves Rocher for women and men
dislike

herbal
sour

Fraicheur Vegetale Verveine, launched in 2003, belongs to the collection of fresh herbs fragrances. The fragrance contains notes of lemon, verbena and musk. Available as 125 ml of EDC.

Musk Amalfi Lemon Lemon Verbena Honeysuckle

Verveine
Feuilles de Verveine

Fraicheur Vegetale Verveine Fragrance Reviews

Carvedbyangels
Carvedbyangels

24 yo male this is my favorite fragrance of all time. Popsicle green lemon grass

Planet_X
Planet_X

Sadly discontinued Verbena Of Yves Rocher is most realistic Verbena of all fragrances I have ever tried. Much better than any niche ones, on condition you must renew it every now and then.

Imagine bright, sunny and really hot day, annoyingly hot, but - your palms and the whole body wrapped in this fragrant aroma of grassy citron, its zesty, - so you don't feel sticky from the heat, it is very smiley – which will make you more energetic and lively. Yes, from certain angle it might remind you lemon bonbons..
But hey! Who would refuse to fill the mouth with that zesty sweeties, while waving to farmers and their cows?.. I adore my lemon bonbons, they prevent me from being sick on our narrow twisty English roads,and it is part of the whole adventure, just note, that later on photographs you will often look like a hamster, with one cheek bigger than the other one:p

This cologne is a heaven – no matter how many degrees outside – plus 25C or plus 40C – you will always be in a shadow, under the lemon tree.

Elviraelbasan
Elviraelbasan

Smells like limoncello italian drink

Tiger84
Tiger84

Very Light Blue like, the opening is more citrusy and bit herbal but the drydown is like Light Blue and Not A Perfume.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Like mentioned by other reviewers, this to me also smells exactly like lemon candies, these lemon bonbons with powdery filling to be exact. Actually it's very pleasant!
Longevity is extremely poor, but it works nice as a quick 'wake me up' scent in the morning :)

dsty
dsty

If you want to smell strongly like lemon candy for ten minutes, and then slightly like lemon candy for about half an hour, this is for you. I do like the smell, it's not very subtle but it's a nice straightforward citrus, which I appreciate. But because it fades so fast, I can't see much use cases for it. You can't sit around the office spraying yourself every half hour, after all (even though that would be alright when it comes to the price - at 5 euros for 125 ml I can bathe in it without feeling like I'm wasting it). It does work for the evening of a hot day, like today; before bed or between coming home from work and showering.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

Absolutely gorgeous. I love it! it's very lemon and lime and the touch of musk in the base adds a lovely gently finish as the astringent opening dries down. A great buy for summer.

sempervirens
sempervirens

Refreshing scent of slightly sweet lemon and verbena, nothing too complicated or too overwhelming, perfect for warmer days. Longevity is weak - about 2 hours.

I would say that it smells more like candied lemon verbena than real. Not serious enough for me and not lasting. But rather pleasant than not.

osiris5
osiris5

This is a great citric- lemon verbena perfume. It is very nice on hot days. It is so wow refreshing. On hot days its long-livety is shorter .
But it is so natural and good and for this price y can spray more times on a day. It is so refreshing. yes wow again a nice perfume.

boutlagh
boutlagh

"Fraicheur vegetal" usually comes in a pack of three products: deodorant, showergel and eau de cologne.The whole range smells fraich and natural.perfect for summer and a not so bad lasting power but it's ok; who wants something longlasting in summer anyway!

Gabrielle OHare
Gabrielle OHare

Simple but very fresh. Perfect for summer i'd say. Reminds me of lemon bonbons and seashore wind. Deffo like it.

mils
mils

I love it. On my skin it doesn´t last long (just about 2 hours) but I love how it smells on clothes. So clean and like good smelling softener. It´s so nice how it turns from citrusy smell to a creamy musky but the lemon is still there.
For summer it´s gorgeous!

blakeoxygen
blakeoxygen

If you like LoOccitane's Lemon Verbena then this is the one for you! It's less than a quarter of the price and is better in my opinion. Stay power will be three hours or less, because one it's a citrus and two it's a cologne/tonic/splash. The dry down of a gentle musk is a warm compliment to the citrus opening. Anyone who complains about the stay power of a citrus or a single note botanical like this doesn't understand fragrance, because your nose will adjust to a single note more quickly, even though it is still there.

halwaya
halwaya

I got it as a gift form my mum's friend. I use it as a room spray to freshen up a bit, but I wouldn't wear it on a daily basics. Not to my liking.

arubadream
arubadream

I do not like this at all, it opens with strong alcohol scent then you will detect fresh lemon scent but it is very synthetic, it is quite strong just like air freshener, dish washing liquid or even bathroom cleaning liquid!!!

Since it is an Eau de Cologne, it doesn't last, only 30 mins then it disappears.

It would be be good as body spray but I really wonder if anyone would purchase it??!

Liina
Liina

I can't actually imagine anybody wearing Fraicheur Vegetale Verveine because it does smell like lemon-scented dish washing liquid. It would probably be better without the lemon. And lemon itself would also smell quite refreshing and natural without the verbena. But just as it is I don't like it.

This is more a body spray than anything else. Refreshing and more for men, I think. It smells much of lemon and verbena.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Fraicheur Vegetale Verveine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Fraicheur Vegetale Verveine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fraicheur Vegetale Verveine by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fraicheur Vegetale Verveine by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.