Designers » T-Z » Citrus Gourmand « Groups

Fruits de Noel Orange & Chocolat Yves Rocher for women
dislike

cacao
Fruits de Noel Orange & Chocolat Yves Rocher for women Pictures

Yves Rocher will make the 2010/11 winter and holiday season even more beautiful with the most attractive orange and candy scents brought by their new Christmas collection Fruits de Noel. The collection is based on winter orange notes and includes two fragrances: Orange & Amande and Orange & Chocolat.

Orange & Chocolat is an intense fragrance of gourmet dark chocolate combined with juicy and sunny orange to uplift your mood. Bitterness and sweetness of the aroma will warm you during the frostiest times of winter by providing a touch of holiday warmth.

The composition is made from the essences of petit grain, orange and cocoa extract.

Orange & Amande and Orange & Chocolat are both available as 50 ml EDT. The accompanying collection of body care products includes: 200 ml shower gel, 200 ml body lotion, 75 ml hand cream, liquid soap of 300 ml, 4 grams of lip balm and mini-soaps.

Petitgrain Orange Cacao

Fruits de Noel Orange & Chocolat Fragrance Reviews

this is one of my most treasured perfumes. this is the scent of those milk chocolate oranges that you smack and they break into slices. I love this at christmas time, but I just received it and I can't help wearing it today for a little while. I am so pleased that I found this again and at a fantastic price. lasting time is about 3 hrs on me and sillage is soft, but yet I keep getting whiffs of soft sweet orange chocolate goodness. I am really happy to have this back in my collection.

jodee
jodee

Got this as a sample (thanks DB!). I love it! Only thing is, the lasting power is on the weak side. I love it at first spray but the scent I love quickly fades:(. Orange chocolate tootsie pops, that is the perfect description of this. This is a chocolate scent that I really love..just wish it lasted longer:(.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

I never thought I'd smell this again unless I went back to Italy. In 2005 I spent 8 wonderful days. While there, I tasted a different flavor gelato for everyday I was there. One of them was an orange and chocolate combo. This smells exactly like it, taking me immediately back to the gelateria right next to the clandestine Trevi fountain. Sniffing this transported me within seconds across the Atlantic and onto the cobblestone streets of Rome.

This is a nice orange chocolate smell for christmas time. I would regard it more as a room scent than as a perfume.

I bought myself the entire set, because the lasting power is weak unfortunately. But maybe when I use it together with the bodylotion it will stay a bit longer!

Allinug
Allinug

I bought this perfume two days ago. I usually don't like gourmand scents but I was so curious and I really like this one. We have a chocolate candy and this perfume really smells like that, it's a wonderful smell of orange and chocolate. The lasting power is pretty good too.

This year's YR Noel scents are great, the LE Miel d'Oranger, Orange et Amande and this delicious blend of two of my personal favorites! After missing last years Fleur de Noel LE, (the gold very masculine one) I was determined to try all three of this years...

Have any of you ever had one of the foil-wrapped chocolate oranges you smash and it goes into little sections (like oranges do)? This is what Orange et Chocolat totally smells like! The petit grain sets the citrus stage drily as the sweet orange makes its appearance and then the lovely delicious chocolate greets your nose...like Christmas in a bottle. :-) Since we were kids we always got these in our stockings every year, and now that I am an adult I miss them! (Buying them for yourself is NOT the same) This EDT is an awesome thing...and it gave me back that childlike wonder about Xmas once again, only in a perfume!(Not just more clothes and some cash) This is just what it says-believe it! A sweet creamy chocolate note and a very sweet-tart orange...super!!

Sillage: close
Longevity: moderate
Overall: 3.25/5

I also got the hand creme with this (and may get the lotion as well). I do like this scent and LOVE Christmas, so this was a no-brainer for me. It's a little sweet; but 'tis the season for being sweet, eating sweet and (most importantly) smelling sweet...Natural fragrances at 20 dollars for 50 ml, that's a GIFT! Yves Rocher calls things they don't discount Beautiful Buys, in the case of this (and the other Noel 2010 releases) they were right on!

sfsassy
sfsassy

I love nothing more than a scent with both chocolate and oranges. When this came out I rushed to get it.

It does smell a lot like a chocolate orange. Nom. Only gripe is the scent is not long lasting. I used the lotion with the edt and I could not smell it much after application. But I was so super excited to get it anyway. :) Great holiday scent.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

Orange and chocolate is a classic combo. If you like the taste of Orange Tootsie Pops or the Terry's Chocolate Orange candy that you smash and peel into little slices, you'll love the smell of Fruits de Noel Orange and Chocolate. It's such a realistic scent that you'll probably need to lock it away from the children so they don't try to drink it.

It is what it says it is. Chocolate orange. Nothing more and nothing less. Sweet, very gourmand, with moderate longevity and a nice price. This is the best example of a chocolate orange fragrance that I have smelled. If you love that aroma, buy this one and its body care accompaniments NOW.

Fruits de Noel Orange & Chocolat by Yves Rocher 4.02 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Fruits de Noel Orange & Chocolat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Fruits de Noel Orange & Chocolat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fruits de Noel Orange & Chocolat by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fruits de Noel Orange & Chocolat by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.