Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Ispahan Yves Rocher for women

Ispahan Yves Rocher for women
dislike

The house of Yves Rocher presents a reedition of perfume Ispahan 1977, specially for all its fans. This is a limited number and has been available since autumn 2008. The perfume was inspired by dark nights of the Orient and it offers fragrant harmony of ylang ylang, spices and vanilla, which seduces mysteriously. The perfume opens with mandarin and bergamot, while base notes include benzoin, tonka, nutmeg and rich vanilla aromas. The new edition arrives in an elegant, glass bottle, as 50 ml.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Floral Notes

Benzoin Tonka Bean Nutmeg Vanilla

Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance 2003

Ispahan Fragrance Reviews

theperfumedveil
theperfumedveil

I love the original fragrance and really want this one in the beautiful bottle. Does anyone know where to buy it?

Lakambini
Lakambini

Beautiful dark oriental fragrance in the style of Opium, Youth Dew, Café, Pagan. I’m surprised incense isn’t among the listed notes, because I do detect a cool, dry smokiness here, as well as that “Coca cola” note arising from the combination of cinnamon (just a tad) and hesperidic or citrusy elements. I have never tried Yves Rocher’s original Ispahan, but I suspect the 2007 revival is very close. Although a bit lighter than the classic orientals: bridging the gap, if I may, between the new and the old formulations of Opium. A masculine touch is provided by what could be nutmeg, and the composition fades to a warm vanilla /benzoin softness after a couple of hours. I’ve got a full splash bottle (retro stopper and all) which I’ll treasure: I love its modern, angular lines and the little gold charm engraved with the perfume’s name, in a font echoing the arabesque.

candymarie
candymarie

I would love to hear from someone on how it compares to original release in 1977.

A beautiful bottle. This fragrance is very similar to the first edition in the blue bottle. Nice, deep and sensual scent. On my skin it stays 2-3 hours.

Lilii
Lilii

I am going to buy this new reedition of Ispahan from ebay in my region, does any body know if it is different from the 1977 vesion? the smell?
I hope somebody answer me soon, so I can make a proper decesion,

guest_Magic
guest_Magic

Ispahan is a magical fragrance. I have over 50 different fragrances and I can truly tell you that there is nothing like it on earth. It draws you to it like a magnet. I use it sparingly because they don't make it anymore but it draws me in every single time. My most beloved fragrance of all time.

guest_Bernie
guest_Bernie

I LOVE this perfume...nothing even comes close to comparing to it...I was heart broken when they discontinued it :(

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Ispahan fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Ispahan, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ispahan by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ispahan by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.