Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Kiwi Yves Rocher for women

Kiwi Yves Rocher for women
dislike

tropical

A toilet water of the fresh kiwi scent. Sparkling and gourmand, it is a real moral booster!

It is available as 100 ml EDT. Kiwi was launched in 2008.

Kiwi

Kiwi Fragrance Reviews

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

Full of kiwi-ness. Very fruity and clean smelling. Great for the summer. Bought this blind as with many yves rocher fruity scents and really did like this one as I have with many others. I can always rely on yves rocher to produce some lovely plaisirs natures fragrances. A shame this one went away.

It smells like Kiwi - and that's it :) Nothing for me and also not long lasting. I would rather say this is a room scent and not for a person.

Pierrot
Pierrot

oh i loved this!
it is a pity, it has been discontinued!

katyas
katyas

Clean, fresh and delightful, this kiwi scent is a refreshing treat. Keep it in the refrigerator when you are going out to sunbathe for a super-cool treat when you come back inside!

Malegria
Malegria

It is one of the fruity YRs scents that I really love. It is kiwi, indeed! Not very sweet and extremely refreshing. I was often using it over my "better" summer perfumes, because of it`s simplicity and pureness.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Kiwi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Kiwi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kiwi by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kiwi by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chopard Wish Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Yves Rocher Mure Sauvage Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Yves Rocher Abricot Bergeron Yves Rocher Mangue - Passion Yves Rocher Neblina Yves Rocher Framboise Thierry Mugler Innocent Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Escada Escada Magnetism Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Lolita Lempicka Fleur de Corail Yves Rocher Folies de Saisons Ivresse d'Ete Yves Rocher Marron de Noel Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices Diesel Loverdose Aquolina Chocolovers