Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Les Plaisirs Nature Bergeron Apricot Yves Rocher for women
dislike

milky
bitter

Bergeron Apricot is limited edition for 2011 from the Les Plaisirs Nature collection by Yves Rocher. The fragrance is inspired by ripe and juicy apricots. Available as 20 and 100 ml EDT with an accompanying collection for body care.

Apricot

Malizia Bon Bons Pesca Pop

Les Plaisirs Nature Bergeron Apricot Fragrance Reviews

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

This is a nice, soft summer scent. It smells like fresh peachy apricots, but tangy, not overly sweet. When compared side by side with Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot, the Yves Rocher is tangy, while the Comptoir is candied.
It really has to be layered with shower gel and lotion to improve the longivity, but even so, I have to reapply at least every hour. I used BBW hyacinth shower gel and lotion and it made it smell like apricot blossoms, but I've also used Alaffia Virgin Coconut Cream which is the scent of young green coconut, plus the YR Apricot, and I swear, it is a heavenly pairing.

I live in an area where there is an over 50% Asian population, primarily Chinese. I've noticed that the younger generation is very big on fresh fruity scents, especially strawberries and apricot with a green tea scent. If I can find a good green tea or orchid lotion to layer it with, it would remind me so much of my travels through China and Thailand where the tea is always steeped with a fruit. I adore Yves Rocher for these simple scents. No one else captures the simple beauty quite as well!

Bunnylove
Bunnylove

I bought it after reading very good reviews. After few tries I know that this smell is not for me. Very chemical, nothing like natural apricot.

Londonchick
Londonchick

I bought this online blind because of the good reviews here.
Its dreadful, no kidding -for the price I wasnt expecting a masterpiece but honestly
Don't waste your money like I did. My expectations were medium at best- I thought it may make a happy, everyday non special event fragrance -Best use this will get is as a toilet spray. Synthetic and
Burnt plastic awfulness.
- disappointing.

Inesis
Inesis

One of my favorites! Oh the lovely scent of apricot. This fragrance is very, very sweet and despite being linear, not at all boring. Yummy!

Lasting power on me is about three hours. It doesn't have much of a sillage but this time I don't mind. I'm happy just to smell it myself!

m4
m4

Such a clean great scent. Smells little bit like peaches as some said. It´s not sickenly sweet just tiny bit and I love it. Sillage is good but longevity not that good. But no problem for me to have it in my handbag. I just regret that a bought small bottle. I should buy the big one. I am totally in love. Clean, fresh, makes me feel comfortable and easygoing. LOVE
Cheap but chic!!
EDIT: Hey what did I say?? That it lasts just few hours- no it lasts at least 6 hours and even after shower. Hey it´s worth it!! Lol

mery09
mery09

doesn't last too much but smells good,Perfect for summer.

soft sweet enchanting apricot. it does have a slight teaish scent to it. very nice day perfume. its lasting strength is almost 2 hrs on me. i like it a lot.

TiaTia
TiaTia

you smell like peach ice tea! that's what my bf said to me when i came out of the bathroom, with yves rocher's apricot sprayed on my skin. have to say that it is his favorite drink in hot summerdays! this eau de toilette is cheap and affordable. it is natural fruity smelling without being too sweet and and too girlish.
perfect for really hot weather, daytime wear.
i would say it smells more of peach than apricot =)
because this is how i expected yver rocher peche jaune to smell!

Carolinealgot
Carolinealgot

This smells exactly like Gucci Flora! I wore this perfume today on my underarm and caught myself thinking about it... a bit shocking though since i didnt really liked Flora but i changed my mind now.

vertigo
vertigo

Soft and juicy apricot!
Unfortunately, with a tiny bit of some artificial dust - as (almost) always with this collection of Yves Rocher.

Les Plaisirs Nature Bergeron Apricot by Yves Rocher 3.82 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature Bergeron Apricot fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature Bergeron Apricot, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Plaisirs Nature Bergeron Apricot by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Plaisirs Nature Bergeron Apricot by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Rocher FlowerParty Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Yves Rocher Aquarelle Vegetales Eau Fruitee pour l`ete Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple Eau de Parfum Yves Rocher Mure Sauvage Chopard Casmir Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature Mangue - Passion Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Yves Rocher Naturelle Aquolina Pink Sugar Yves Rocher Pomme Delice Givenchy Ange ou Demon Dior Miss Dior Cherie Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Dior Poison Tendre Bvlgari Omnia Coral