Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Les Plaisirs Nature Marron de Noel Yves Rocher for women

Les Plaisirs Nature Marron de Noel Yves Rocher for women
dislike

nutty

Les Plaisirs Nature Marron de Noel is a limited edition for Christmas 2009. Gourmand, intense and irresistible, it contains notes of sweet chestnut and vanilla. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Marron glace Vanille

Les Plaisirs Nature Marron de Noel Fragrance Reviews

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

I've got a small bottle of this fragrance. It's lovely - cosy and it does have this christmassy feeling to it. I tend to wear it at home, after shower - a spritz of this fragrance before going to bed.
I cherish mine, as I don't think it can be bought anymore.

cocobella
cocobella

hmm.. very very vanilla-like. first it really smells like les plaisirs nature vanille (a bit artificial), later on it gets better. hmm i love acqua di parma mandorlo di sicilia, and yes somehow this one reminds me on mandorlo, nevertheless mandorlo is way better (lasting power and in generell). this one smells nice and for only 4,90€ per 100ml its okay.

Carolinealgot
Carolinealgot

I assume this one was limited edition, too bad!

I'd love to get one sample as i'm not willing to pay for Laura Merciers Marrons Glaces.

If you like Mandorlo by Acqua die Parma, this is like a cheaper version of it. I had 2 bottles, but then gave one away because I had too much of the sweetness. It is a nice winter or christmas scent that truely smells like Marron and Vanilla. The bottle has 100ml and can be used as a room fragrance too (which I did) :)

irigus
irigus

Sweet vanilla... yummy

elm0505
elm0505

Too gourmand for my taste, it really is sickly sweet and I can't detect any chestnut notes, only sugared vanilla. I didn't like it.

Migotka
Migotka

I never tried chesnuts, so cant really tell whether Marron de Noel smells anything like them. For me, the fragrance is quite similar to nutella, chocolaty, with a strong hint of hazelnuts.

I had a 20 ml bottle that I used mainly before going to bed or on my pillows, it smelled nice and sweet, but I found it was a bit too gourmand to wear outside. I definitely enjoy smelling good food, but smelling exactly like good food is a whole different matter.

What I did like about Marron de Noel though it that it was not sticky sweet, and did not give me headaches just like Vanille Bourbon from YR. It's a nice and not expensive feel-good fragrance.

vertigo
vertigo

Really good!
Pity it was a limited edition.
I'm not a gourmand fan, but this fragrance was very nice.
Not too sweet or artificial like most from Les Plaisirs Nature collection.
I tried the original confection - marron glacé - only once (I enjoyed it!), and I think this fragrance really resembles what it should!
A bit nutty, but not bitter smell.
Not cloying or heavy on vanilla.

Les Plaisirs Nature Marron de Noel by Yves Rocher 3.89 out of 5 based on 56 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature Marron de Noel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature Marron de Noel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Plaisirs Nature Marron de Noel by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Plaisirs Nature Marron de Noel by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Yves Rocher Vanille Yves Rocher Miel d`Oranger Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Yves Rocher Mure Sauvage Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas Yves Rocher Fruits de Noel Orange & Chocolat Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Molinard Habanita Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature Mangue - Passion Fendi Fendi Theorema Yves Rocher Cerise Bigarreau Yves Rocher Vanille Bourbon Yves Rocher Monoi Eau des Vahines Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Guerlain Shalimar Givenchy Organza Indecence