Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Moment de Bonheur L`Eau Yves Rocher for women

Moment de Bonheur L`Eau Yves Rocher for women
dislike

Moment de Bonheur L`Eau Yves Rocher for women Pictures Moment de Bonheur L`Eau Yves Rocher for women Pictures Moment de Bonheur L`Eau Yves Rocher for women Pictures

Yves Rocher expands the collection Moment de Bonheur with a new fragrance which arrives on the market in April 2014. Moment de Bonheur L'Eau blends optimism and spontaneity with a composition of flowers and fresh fruity notes. This modern and sparkling union was created of Centifolia rose from Grasse, which is delicate and transparent and subtly enhanced with luminous and natural shades of fresh apples. The delicate and refreshing blend is softened with woody shades of Virginia cedar providing unique character to the edition.

Composition of the fragrance is signed by perfumer Annick Menardo who says the following about the perfume "For this interpretation of Moment de Bonheur L'Eau I wanted to process the delicate concept of the original version by introducing modern and fresher nuances. I selected subtle Centifolia rose from Grasse processed in the sweetest way that makes this rose magnificent. The rose is depicted in minimalistic and modern way, while retaining all its beauty and femininity. I also wanted to unite natural freshness of sweet apple which will add a juicy and tart effect."

Moment de Bonheur L'Eau arrives in a glass flacon as 50ml. Its fluid is in pale green color, announcing freshness and energy of the composition.

Apple

Rose

Virginia Cedar

Pomme d'Api

Moment de Bonheur L`Eau Fragrance Reviews

delicatefabric
delicatefabric

A very 'apple' scent. I agree with other reviewers that its longevity performance is not the best. After about two hours it becomes a skin scent--a very nice, subtle and comforting skin scent. Reminds me of baby lotion. That's why I usually layer this fragrance with others.

Edit: Wear this with Givenchy Eaudemoiselle! Will add instant depth while retaining freshness!

Guermantes
Guermantes

Nice apple fragrance with a hint of rose. Very poor performance - after a few minutes disappears completely. The original EDP is much much better - complex and longlasting. This may be a good choice for summer if someone doesn't really feel like wearing perfume, or as perfume for little kids, just as Pomme d'Api which was similar.

anessa
anessa

Yves Rocher had a 2015 limited Christmas edition shower gel called "Green Apple and Star Anise", which wonderfully smelt of carefree green apples, uplifting, natural, transporting you instantly to a spring garden. After the overly positive reviews about Moment de Bonheur EDT that it was a fresh scent of green apples, light and carefree, delicate and spring-like, I just had to try it.

Summing up, I was solely disappointed with the EDT. The much anticipated green apple only lasted as long as the initial few seconds, revealing itself as the shampoo-kind and not as natural smelling as in the aforementioned shower gel. Furthermore, this perfume immediately turned into another offering from Yves Rocher, created by the same perfumer: Comme Une Evidence.

The "rose" note in Moment de Bonheur EDT is treated in the same way as in Comme Une Evidence - contrary to the thick, dewy and delicate rose in the original EDP, the rose in EDT is an abstract one - polished, cool and stylish, something you would smell entering the cosmetic department, not blooming in your garden.

Overall, this scent to me smells like a lighter version of Comme Une Evidence, without the distinct lily-of-the-valley, greens and rhubarb notes which make the latter a much sharper rose fragrance. I wouldn't call this a "fresh" perfume neither, because it's too "perfume-y" for me without any natural feeling, but definitions may vary. If you're looking for an apple-scent, this might not be the one; do try first before buying!

relativelystoic
relativelystoic

One of the freshest scents I ever tried. This is the best for very hot and humid weather.

Wathgwen
Wathgwen

Yes, there are apples, but there's also some wood and vanilla to keep it from smelling acrid and plasticy. Since it's winter up here in the North I'm not into this one much at the moment, but I've gone through two purse sprays and made a serious dent over the past year in a 50ml EdT. It's a pleasant, uplifting, and fresh scent with a bit of sweetness, but not too much. Good for spring and for cooler summer days.

pushya
pushya

I read all reviews and I couldn't understand why people doesn't like this. I think it's very joyfull and modern scent. I'm not a fan of apple scents. For example I don't like nina ricci's nina or it's childish plastic apples but this one is great. Fresh, green, woody, mature scent.

raiza1990
raiza1990

I am disappointed by this one. I was expecting a fresh, romantic perfume but this one smells like watered down green apple Halls with a shampoo touch to it.
It is sad, because green apple is becoming one of my favorite notes in perfumery.
If you like green apple and rose i recommend Be Delicious. Is way better than this one. It has much more personality and energy.
Sillage and longevity are also very bad, even when you spray it on clothes.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

If you love apples, this is your scent. I am very happy that there's nothing artificial about the whole composition. It smells so natural. Very well-balanced and my favourite woodsy note cedar is very prominent. Fery fresh and lovely for spring/summer.

christabella
christabella

This smells like you're fresh out of the shower and then you're taking a walk in a garden full of apple trees in the summer. Amazing.
Edit: here I am one day later, I want to add the fact that 10 minutes after I spray it, its basically gone. So lasting power is very very poor. I am a little disappointed :( I have drugstore perfumes and celebrity perfumes that last longer that this.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Now this is great! It's got green apple, but not too much. I don't sense a lot of rose, which is good, as I'm not a big fan of rose. It's very airy and light and I just love it! Best YR fragrance in a while.

shesmovedon
shesmovedon

When I was little Yves Rocher used to make an apple perfume for children called Pomme d'Api. Moment de Bonheur L'Eau smells 80% like it (it's a touch less sweet and more "perfumey" - must be the rose note). They recycled the formula, put it in a more grown-up bottle, tripled the price, and voilà!

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This smells like a rose scented air freshener for your bathroom.
You know, like those sprays you use to mask "unpleasant odours".
It makes you think that the person wearing this had just been to the toilet.
Not a pleasant connection...

Sooooo many rose perfumes smells like exactly that.
Why, oh why.

lilou
lilou

This one is better than the EDT. Fruity, juicy, fresh and sweet : perfect for summer days and for all women. Apple is very present. Yes, it smells happiness !

daliflora
daliflora

On my skin, it is a lovely spicy aquatic (have no idea where the spices come from), somewhat similar to H2O by Tous, but more feminine and persistent. It has something truly enchanting for me, as if it were a younger sister of the gorgeous Lacoste pour femme. I would definitely go for it. Cannot understand where is the salient "apple note" that was remarked by the other reviewers, but it is probably a matter of skin-chemistry. I am not sure it would suit the delicate white-skinned teenager type more than the Cindy Crawford type (I feel myself closer to the latter, and this frag seems to suit me very well). I congratulate Yves Rocher and the perfumer for this naturalistic lady-like spring-summer creation.

sempervirens
sempervirens

On me this is almost solely apple. Sour, screechy, unpleasant apple. Such note is often present in men aftershaves. This has nothing in common with the first Moment de Bonheur, so I don't know why they named it MdB L'eau. Overall it's a simple and not well blended fragrance, if I didn't know better I would have thought this is some "smell-a-like" of the more expensive perfume, sold in a dollar stores. I'm really disappointed. I value most Yves Rocher fragrances, because they are affordable and very good value for money. This one is an exception I'm afraid.

LaPetite
LaPetite

Very aquatic , nothing original, just a typical aquatic , very 90's . If you loved this type of perfume as much as I did , this one is definitely for you !

jasonita
jasonita

I have two examples and only smell apple, although is long lasting.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur L`Eau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur L`Eau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Moment de Bonheur L`Eau by Yves Rocher. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Moment de Bonheur L`Eau by Yves Rocher represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.